Let's Go on A Date.

We are a couple right?

 

'Krrriiing Krriiiing'


You scrunched your body inside your comfy blanket.

'Krriiing krriiingg'

*augh whose calling me this early morning!?* you thought angrily

'Krriiing krriinng'

You took your hand out of the blanket to grab your phone on the desk beside you. You picked the call up without looking who the caller is.

"H-hello?"

"Hey yoonmi--"

"Who is this!?" You grunted.

"U-uhm its Kai."

Your eyes widened, you got up suddenly.

"K-kai oppa!?"

"Yes, are you free today?"

"W-wae?"

"Remember our date?--"

"M-MWO!? Wait.. Its today!?"

"Y-yea.. You don't remember..?" Kai said sadly.

"No I do.. I just.. I.." You stuttered "what time do you wanna meet?" You said happily.

"10:30" he said as you looked at the time it was 8:30.

"I'll see you at the subway station ok?"

"Ne, arrasseo oppa" as you hanged up the phone you quickly got up and head towards the washroom, you took a shower, after you washed up you took two towels and put it in your body and one for your hair. You brushed your teeth and then walked out of the bathroom.

'Bam!'

The sound of you crashing to someone.

"Aish!!" Luhan snapped "What the hell are you doing!?"

It was luhan you crushed into, you were on top of him and he was on the ground scratching his head, half asleep. As he realized what you were wearing, he screamed in disgusted.

"EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! What the fck get off of me!!!!!" He shouted as he pushed you back off from him. You stumbled down and your towel almost fell off from your whole body but good thing you grabbed it fast and fixed it again.

"!! Look where your going!!" You shouted at him and run upstairs towards your bedroom.

"Says the girl who wasn't looking either!!" He shouted back.

You started with your make up, you looked at the clock it was 9:10 already. You pulled out the dryer that was in your drawer and started drying your hair. After that you started curling your hair, you looked up the clock again it was 9:30. *augh what the hell! Time goes by so fast!*
After you curled your hair, you started going through your closet looking for the right attire to wear for today, after looking for 25 minutes you finally found one.

  

You started dressing yourself up, you packed the things you're bringing for today and looked around your room if you forgot anything. You grabbed your bag and head out of the room. You went downstairs hurriedly, you saw Luhan eating in the living room while watching T.V. You grabbed your shoes from the cabinet

"Luhan-ah, tell mom I'm going out ok?"you said putting your shoes on

"Too lazy, go tell her yourself instead"

"Aish!! Just tell her! Im going now "you said.

"Whatever" he said shooing you away.

----
You finally arrived on the place you're going to meet Kai and it was 10:45 *ah im late D;* you thought.
You saw him standing in front of the water fountain garden in front of the station, where he had his hands behind his back while he looked from his left to right. You run towards him.

"Kai Oppa!" You shouted from afar. He looked towards you with a wow face. 

"M-mian, i was late" you said, catching your breath.

"Ani, it's ok , I only got here few minutes ago too." He said smiling.

"Ah jinjja"

"Mhmm" he nodded and then took out something from his back and showed it to you. Your eyes widened and you gasped. It was Boquet of Beautiful flowers.



You looked at the flowers and you looked at him he was wearing a big smile on his face. You took the flowers slowly because it just really amazed you and you were really touched.

"Thank you, its so beautiful" you said

"Like you but you're more beautiful than them" he added

You blushed. You noticed that some people that are passing by Are looking both of you.

"Wow, isnt the guy so sweet?" the girl said to her friend.

"I'm jelous, i want a boyfriend like that too."

"They are such a cute couple!"

You smiled shyly and blushed, Kai took your hands and you both walked away.

---

After a few minutes ride, You finally arrived on a Zoo that Kai planned on going. 

You were really happy he chose this place because you really like animals since you were kids 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Welcome to Seoul Zoo ,how are you guys doing today?" the clerk said.

"Good thanks for asking how bout you, 2 tickets please" Kai replied

"Im good thanks, 2 tickets it is" she said and then handing in the the tickets to Kai.

"Hope you guys have Fun today, just to let you there are lockers over there if you guys dont wanna carry any unnecessary stuff, so it wont bother you for today but overall please have fun and enjoy and by the way there will be a show later located on the Tigers and Lions den, hope you guys will have time to go there and watch he show."

"Ne~ gahamsamnida" both you and kai said in unison.

"mhm" she nodded as she opened the gate for you two. But before both of you walked around you placed the flowers on the lockers.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Kai asked

"mhmm.." you thought while tapping your lips.

Kai felt a tingly sensation as he saw that cute side of yours, he then grabbed your cheeks and pinched it.

you were surprised "Ah Mwoya??" you exclaimed.

"Youre so cute" He said squeiling.

"Aish" you grunted as you turned away and noticed people feeding different types of birds. "Ah Lets go to that birds there" you said excitedly.

"Arrasseo."

After going to the birds you went to the insects side, you were really amazed and a bit creeped out from few of the creautres. There was one person who was letting everyone touched this small cricket but no one seemed to want to go, Kai then went there but you pulled him not to go there but he then he grabbed you and drag you there.

"Can i try?" he asked

"of course sir, just give me your hand" The guy said and started explaining all about the insects. Some of the teenage girls with boyfriends and single teenage girls noticed what Kai did and they went over to see. Kai then have his cricket on his palm.

"babe why cant you do what he was doing?" a girl said to his boyfriend "Are you kidding i dont wanna do that" the boyfriend said in disgusted.

"honey, go grab one cricket too!! " "No!!"

"baby, go try what he is doing." "what.. ok.. uhm i'll try"

"uwaah he is so manly and cute." some girls squealed.

"Yoonmi-nah, come hold the little creature.

"Hell No!!!" you exclaimed.

He then grabbed your arm "Dont worry im here, i'll help you. its going to be ok" 

"Ahh kai im gonna kill you I said no.. no NO!" 

but it was too late, you cant let go anymore because was too strong when you felt something in your hand, you turned away and closed your eyes 

"Eeeekkkk" you screamed. You are now holding the cricket, after awhile you got used to it and you calmed down. "see i told you its going to be ok." he said.

Your face lightened up. *Wah~ im actually holding it! kyaah* you thought then the cricket jumped to kai "AAAHHH" everyone screamed of terror and backed away a few steps.

"I guess the cricket likes you Mr." they guy said to Kai.

"ah..aha.haha.." Kai nervously laughed as he hand back the cricket to the guy. "I guess it does" he added.

After what youve guys done, all the couples started going for a try, letting the boyfriends to help the girlfriends touch the crickets.

"That was really fun!! I cant believe i actually hold a cricket for the first time in my life!" you said happily.

"Good job yoonmi" Kai said and patted your head.

Both of you then went around the Zoo, You both saw the Elephants, Giraffes, Bears, Pandas and many more. When you guys are almost to the Lion and Tigers Den, your stomach started to grumble.

"Why don't we eat first?" Kai suggested

"i-i think so too" you said shyly.

You both head over to the food court and started ordering and eating.

"Wah Daebak~ their food is sooo GOOD!!" you said happily and then started eating it like a maniac, You didnt worry your surrounding anymore because you were really hungry and you didnt ate breakfast. You the started couging.

"ah.. slow down on eating yoonmi, you might choke" kai said, handing you a glass of water.

You patted your chest a few time and you drank your water. "ah mian~ its because it's really good"

Kai notice some crumbs on your mouth, he immidiately wiped it with his hands.

"Ah Gomawo~" you said.

"Kai Oppa?!" some girl shouted from afar. You both looked where the voice came from. it was Hyuna and her one friend.

"Kai Oppa! Youre here! i'm so glad" She said as she sat beside him.

"hey hyuna" Kai said.

you felt angry inside. *Who the hell is this ?* you thought.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"Im here checking out the animals with my girlfriend." Kai said as he pointed at you.You waved to them. Hyuna looked at you up and down "Oh really?" she said in not in an amusing way.

"Yeah" you said back.

Hyuna then turned around to face kai again. "where are you going next?"

"Were going to the Lion and Tigers Den" You replied to her.

"Oh" she paused "Ive already went there its boring why dont we go to the pandas!" she said excitedly.

"We already went there." you said

Hyuna ignore you. "please please oppa~ lets go there pleaase please pleaase." hyuna whined.

Kai looked at you,  You looked him back with a look that 'Please dont even think about going there'

"Please just this once, I really wanna see the Pandas because I might not be able to go back here again because my mom  doesnt know that i went here without her permission, she really doesnt want me to go here because she thinks its to dangerous for me" Hyuna said sadly. Kai then felt bad.

"Ok why dont we go there, Yoonmi its ok right? i mean you love pandas and you get to see them again, isnt that fun?" kai said.

*damn her and her stupid reasons* you thought "sure" you said softly.

With that settled, you all went to the Pandas again. Hyuna linked her arm to Kai, you eyes widened and you were so angry. Kai then slightly moved his hands away from her and looked at you and held your hands. Hyuna rolled her eyes. When you arrived, Hyuna excitedly grabbed Kai's arms which made you and his hands unlinked and they head towards the big pandas

You sighed in frustration and you walked slowly. A Lady who was working in the Zoo noticed you. "Excuse me miss, are you ok?" you stopped  and looked up to her and you smiled.

"yes i'm ok" 

"you dont look like it" she said

You nervously laughed "ah..really?" you said as you scratched your hair.

"Why don't you come here." she said going inside on a small cabin.

You tilted your head and you were slightly confused but you still went just to check out what she's going to do. You went inside the cabin.

"Look" She pointed. Your eyes widened with amazement. It was a Baby Panda Playing in his own little world.

 

 

"UWAAAAAAHH" You Screamed out of excitement. The Lady then grabbed and carried the panda.

"You wanna hold him?" she asked

"OMG YES!! can I??"

the Lady nodded, as she handed you the panda, your eyes sparkled, you were so excited to hold him as if it was your own baby, when the panda is finally in your hands, you squealed so loud, probably everyone in the zoo heard you. "He is sooo adroble!!!! Does he have a name" you asked.

"Taozi is his name." the girl said.

"annyeong taozi" you looked at him and he looked at you. "you really have a cute cute name" you added with a smile. Taozi tilted his head and hugged you. Your eyes widened, you almost cried of happiness because of the hug, as if Taozi actually understands you and then you hugged him back too.

---

Kai's POV

"EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK"

I lifted my head up as i heard a familiar scream while i was feeding this huge panda with hyuna. I looked around and noticed that Yoonmi wasnt beside me anymore, I immediately stood up. Crap!! the hell am i doing?!! im such a bad boyfriend!!. I gripped my hand. I felt like punching myself to death! i totally forgot her, How the hell did I forgot her. I ran as fast as i could to the place where i heard the scream, leaving hyuna and her friend dumbfounded. I looked around and saw a cabin that was open and ran towards it, i grabbed the door and there i stood panting, seeing probably the most beautifful and adorable scene that i have seen in my whole entire life. It was Yoonmi happily carrying a baby panda. I pant while smiling, I then grabbed my phone and took a few snaps of them, 

--

After a while talking to the nice lady and playing with the pnada, The lady grabbed the panda who actually fell asleep in your arms, she then layed Taozi on his comfy bed.

"Thank you so much" you said to her.

"No, thank you!" she exclaimed. "I've been putting taozi in sleep for like a lot of hours already but he just won't sleep, Im really glad he finally fell asleep, he was supposed to take a nap like a few hours ago" the girl said laughing and you started laughing too.

"Do please comeback again next time ok? I'm sure, Me and mostly Taozi will be happy to see you again!" she said happily.

"I will, I would love to go back and visit both of you again." you looked at the time on your wrist. "ah, i have to go now, it was nice metting you!" you said. "It was nice meeting you too yoonmi" she said. When you almost walked out of the cabin, you saw Kai standing in the door smiling.

'Kai!" you said "when did you get here?" you added.

"mhm.. like awhile ago." he said grabbing your hand and both of you started walking away.

"wheres Hyuna and her friend?" you asked. 

Kai paused. "I dont know.. O.O" 

You laughed. "You left them?"

"Well I heard your scream then I ran like looking for you, i was really nervous i thought something happened to you and then i forgot about them.." kai said.

Both of you started laughing. *well.. thats what the get, so its ok* you thought.

"Shall we go home?" Kai asked and you nodded. You both head outside the Zoo but before leaving of course you remember to get your flowers that Kai gaved you.

----

You're finally infront of your house.

"I really had fun today, even though i didnt get to see the Lion and Tiger show." you said and pouted.

Kai grabbed your chin. "mian.. i promise next time we'll go there ok?"

"mhm" you nodded "but that's ok, i was really happy I met Taozi!!" *i cant believe im gonna say this but thatnks to that I get to carry the cutest panda ever!!*

Kai laughed "of course" He said and patted your head.

"Yoonmi!!?' a familiar voice said.

You looked at your back while Kai tilted his head to look who it was. It was your Mom.

"What are you doing? It's already dark, come inside hurry!" your mom said and then she noticed Kai was behind you. "oh! who is that fine young man?"

Kai bowed to her 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kai imnida."

"Hello Kai" she said. "Yah Yoonmi, why are you so rude? Let your friend come inside, hurry!"

You stood there. "what?" you exclaimed.

"Aish" your mom rolled her eyes and grabbed Kai's hand. "come on Kai, Lets go inside. Hve you eaten? I prepared a lot of food today!,You have to eat ok?" she said while she skips with Kai going inside the house.

"a-ah yea" kai said

and there you stood in front of your house, leaving you dumbfounded. Seeing the sight of your boyfriend entering your house.

YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ENTERING YOUR HOUSE..... Your House... YOUR HOUSE FULL OF CRAZY PEOPLE LIVING IN IT.

DANGER! DANGER! 

 


 

ANNYEONG!! YAY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE WOHOO~ LOL

Ok school is almost here.. EFF THAT >.> i hate it!! i dont wanna go back! its torture /le cries.

But anyways hope u like this update<3 

I was watching this movie 'Yogi bear' i think thats the name and yea thought of the Zoo is actually a good place to put You and Kai on a date haha instead of amusement park, Yup i made the right decision kkkkk

AND OMG I KNOW THE PANDA IS SOOOO KAWWAAIII AND ADORABLE<3 Yes Taozi, Taozi will be the name of my Panda that I am going to buy<33 lol I actually just flipped Tao's name hahahah

but yeah Hope you guys Subscribe and please comment xD

Have a good day<3