Seduce Him

We are a couple right?

 

"Its almost a year and you guys havent done anything yet." Kyungmi said
 
Those simple sentence made you frozed and stabbed you really hard inside.
 
You placed your head on the table and sighed. You looked at your two bestfriends.
 
"Augh" you grunted "Eottohke?"
 
"Wah jinjja! I cant believe both of you! Did u know i already had with my boyfriend and it didnt even took one week!" Kyungmi exclaimed.
 
"One time... Luhan decided to lock both of us in a small room... Then he tied me up.. And---" minjung added but then kyungmi cutted her off by putting her hands on .
 
"Shut..up.." kyungmi said as she pulled minjung to hug her. 
 
"Aigoo, i cant believe this, my poor, cute, innocent minjung taken by that adorable angel faced guy whose actually a ing devil inside" kyungmi said in a teary voice while her hands gently rubbed minjung's head.
 
She broke the hug between them and she squeezed minjung's face. 
 
"Are you sure that devil didnt put a spell on you?" Kyungmi asked and turned her face to you "Yah! Yoonmi-nah! Tell your devil cousin if he ever breaks minjungs heart or if he does something bad to her, im gonna kill him!" Kyungmi said angrily.
 
Minjung grabbed kyungmi's hand on her face and placed it down
 
"Kyungmi.. Dont worry about me.. I love him and im happy with him" minjung said and smiled "If you kill him.. Then i'll be sad" she added.
 
Kyungmi scoffed and bit her lower lips "fine fine but seriously if he did something.. I will--"
 
"Ah! Helloo Remember me? Girl with a big problem!" You said cutting kyungmi off.
 
Kyungmi looked at you with a serious face then she slammed your table which made you jumped a little.
 
"Seduce him." Kyungmi said
 
Your eyes widened 
 
"S-seduce..him... H-how?"
 
"You know.. Show your y side to him" kyungmi said while raising her eyebrows up and down.
 
You looked up the ceiling, and started thinking..
 
 
"Wah.. Jinjja its soo hot in here" you said as you took of your jacket leaving only your tank top.
 
"Kai arent you hot?" You said while you leaned towards him and ily tip toeing your fingers through kai's body
 
"Y-ye-yeah.." He said stuttering "it actually got hot in here" he said gulping as he stared at your chest,with amazement.
 
You slowly un-zipped  Kai's jacket. He then brushed your hair with his hand pulling it away from your face. Both of your faces were inches far away from each other. You looked at him in the eyes and he looked back at you too.
You saw Kai getting closer to your face and his lips is few centimeters far away from your lips. You suddenly his lips. He smirked as he bit his lower lips and soon you felt his lips on your lips. 
 
After a few minutes kissing. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt off, leaving you the sight of his chocolatey abs---
 
"----mi"
 
"-oonmi"
 
"Yoonmi-na" Kai said popping out of nowhere in front of your face.
 
"AHHH!" You surprisingly screamed.
 
"W-what!?" Kai snapped.
 
Your eyes widened."What the hell are you doing here? When did y-you--"
 
"We were here like few minutes ago miss drooling girl" A familiar voice said.
 
You were surprised, you then wiped your mouth. You looked to the way where the voice came from and you saw your cousin, Luhan, sitting on a table with Minjung standing between his legs while playing with her hands, then you looked at Kyungmi, who was playing with her phone.
 
"K-kyungmi-nah.." You softly said
 
She looked at you "Mian, you started spacing out and so i kinda didn't bother you anymore" she said
 
"Is something wrong? You were making weird faces awhile ago" Kai said
 
"A-ani" you said
 
"Were you thinking something dirty in your dreamy land? Is it Kai being and stuff" Luhan said as he laughed his off. 
 
"Hyung!" Kai shouted 
 
You then heard Kyungmi laughed a little, You blushed.
 
"Shut up , i wasn't thinking that" You said
 
"Whatever" he said as he pecked a kiss to Minjung.
 
"Shall we go?" Kai asked
 
"Where?" You replied
 
"To get our lunched"
 
"Oh.. Arrasseo" you said as you stand up from your sit.
 
Kai grabbed your bag and put it on his other arm.
 
"We're going, are you guys coming?." Kai said
 
"Naw, I'm meeting my boyfriend here, he's bringing some food from his trip" kyungmi said smiling.
 
"Daehyun Oppa is back? He's coming here now?!" Minjung said excitedly 
 
Luhan looked at her with an angry surprised face, he then slapped her in the .
 
"Ow! W-wae?" Minjung whined
 
"Excuse me, I'm like right here. What's so good about that Daehyun guy, im better looking than him" luhan said and scoffed
 
"Yea totally Luhan you are better looking than him" Kyungmi said sarcastically 
 
"I am better looking than him" Luhan said.
 
"You may have the looks but I have both face and the body, you should eat more veggies little deer"
 
All of your eyes widened as you heard someone from the door said.
 
"DAEHYUN OPPA!!" Both you and minjung shouted.
 
"Welcome back" Kyungmi said smiling as she walked towards Daehyun and both of them hugged each other.
 
"Ok!" Luhan snapped "we are outta here" he added as he grabbed Minjung's hand and drag her almost out from the class but then he stopped and looked back to Daehyun 
 
"Welcome back hyung" luhan said and smiled evily.
 
Daehyun smirked and nodded. Then both Minjung and Luhan left the room.
 
"What was that for?" Kyungmi asked
 
"Nothing Babe" Daehyun said 
 
"Oppa welcome back" you said
 
"Yoonmi, nice to see you again! how are you?" He said as walked towards you and hugged you.
 
"Im good oppa" you said hugging him back.
 
"How are you and kai? Are there any progress?" Daehyun whispered in your eyes.
 
You broke the hug. "what are you talking about?" you said as you playfully slapped him on the shoulders. "Speaking of us, we are going to get lunch right kai? So bye" You added.
 
"Aah, ok" he said and smirked
 
"Let's go kai!" As you pulled him out of the classroom.
 
"Ah annyeong! And welcome back Daehyun hyung!" Kai said in a hurry. 
Daehyun and kyungmi then waved goodbye to both of you.
 
As both of you walked in the hallway towards the cafeteria, some of the 1st year students were giggling and squealing as they saw Kai passed by. You didn't notice them because you were too busy talking to yourself
 
*wah really! E-even Daehyun oppa knows my situation, thats so embarrassing!!* you thought.
 
"Yoonmi-na"
 
You realized kai was calling you.
 
"Ah. Y-yea?"
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"Yea I'm totally fine! What're you talking about" you said and laugh.
 
Kai then stopped both of you from walking. He adjusted your body for you to face him then He placed his right hand in your forehead. 
 
"You're not sick are you" he said as he placed his forehead on the hand that the was on your forehead too.
Your heart started beating fast. His face was an inch away from you and his lips too. You thought this was your chance to kiss him. You closed your eyes and You pouted your lips in a kissing way, when your lips is almost close to his, he then pulled away his face away from you.
 
"Hmm.. I don't see any sign of fever though" he said.
 
You opened your eyes and slumped your body down, you sighed. *aissh! Yoonmi don't give up there's still next time.* you thought.
 
"You're so silly Kai, I'm not sick so don't worry ok" you said smiling and did an ok sign to him.
 
"Ok" he said "Oh yea by the way, I'm sorry but i won't be able to walk you home this coming week, i have a dance practices, Mian"
 
Your smile slowly faded away. "I understand." You said
 
He hugged you "I'm sorry but i promise next time, next time I'll treat you and we'll have fun arrasseo?"
 
"Mhmm.." You mumbled as you hugged him back.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Nae, Annyeonghaseyo my Beautiful Kawaii chingus! Just a small update and yes I know its boring (TT^TT). Mian mian.. I'll try my best doing the rest of the chapters really exciting.. I'll try xDD haha
 
BTW Happy New Year to everyone!!!<3333