How I met Him.

We are a couple right?

Your POV~

It was that time when i first saw him at our school festival. The dance he did was so cool, that i was attracted by his serious expression, his powerful, passionate dancing and also his usual cheerfulness. Among his group, he's the only one i saw glowing, he's like the stars, that is beautifuly twinkiling at night. 

And from that moment I realized.... I'm in Love.

Its been a week already since i first saw him, I still cant get him off my mind. His name is Kim Jongin but everone calls him Kai.

I heard he's going to perform with his group afterschool today, I'm Definietly going!

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!" every girl in the auditorium screamed. Its already time for Exo-K to perform, Kai's dance group's name. The music started with loud beats, they are going to perform their very own song, History.

"Listen, neukkil su inni?" kai started singing the first verse as he points his fingers towards the crowd.

Gosh! that hits me everytime. 

after the chorus part, the song stopped and all the lights was shut off. Did something happened? I can feel everyone was shocked and confuse on whats happening. Everything is dark.. then suddenly a Bright Light was , A spotlight, pointing to the one person on stage.

The song started with a different one. 'She's My Baaby~~' the first sentence of the song said.

The Guy started Dancing..

 

 

 

   

It was Kai.

Everyone Screamed again. this time.. it was louder.

My eyes widened with sparks. OH.MY.GOSH.... he's killing me. those y dance.. I cant even--

 

---

The performance ended with satisfied audience. You, who is still in shock, was dazing off while walking. 

as you came to your senses, you went to sneak backstage just incase you see kai and so you can confess. You looked around to see if someone is around, when the coast is clear, you run as fast as you can towards the corner you spotted before.

"Bam!" the sound of you crushing. your fell and you landed on the ground. You felt dizzy.

"S-sorry." a familiar voice said. You looked up and your eyes widened. It was Kai.

*Omo~ I-it's him. His sweating!! OMG OMG OMG* you thought.

"I-I Like You!" You said out of the blue. He looked surprised from your sudden confession. He reached out his hand, offering you to help you get up. You grabbed his hands, His big hands. He pulled you towards him.

"You must have bumped to me so hard that you're talking nonsense." he said and laughed.

You held his two hands and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Im serious, I really do like you.Your Dance, I fell inlove with your great passion for dance, how you looked so cool while performing, those smooth, perfect moves that only you can perform. those great expression of yours which pulls me towards you and  makes fall for you more and more. And the way you glow on stage and those Warm smiles you gave after all the performance and your Cheerfulness. Kim Jongin I like you, no, I think I love you.

He turned his face the other way. "S-sure" he said.

Your eyes widened. "So.. are we.. are we like.. a couple?.. like together?"

He nodded. You felt excited, you jumped and hugged him and he gently hugged you back too.

------

 

Your face lightened "Wah, those memories"  you said.

"AUUGGH!!!!" you friends grunted.

"How many times has she's been telling this story?" Kyungmi asked

"Like.. " minjung started counting her fingers "100 times,since this morning." she said

"Why are you telling us this? Why are you torturing us?? Waaae??" kyungmi whined.

"Wow, really? and both of you call yourselves my bestfriends. Im just happy ok? and excited its almost a year that weve been together." you said smiling.

Kyungmi and Minjung looked at each other.

"Yeah, totally. Its almost a year of you both being together, and you guys havent done anything." Kyungmi said while minjung nodded.

You froze because those sentence stabbed you really hard inside.

*Ah! its true!! to tell you the truth.. Me and Kai havent even kissed yet not even on the cheeks! we only held hands and hugged each other. Thats all! Sometimes i think... What if i was the only one who was in love? what if we dont really share the same feelings.. what if all this time it was all nothing?!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Well Hello again My Beautiful Kawaaii Chingus!!

So sorry to all of you subscribers who have been subscribe to this for a long time and i Only got the Update today T-T forgive me. I will try to Update really fast!

Anyways..

How do you like the story? please leave a comment and tell me ^-^

Again English is NOT my first language .. forgive me for my Grammar or mistakes.

 

By the Way Khim, If you're reading this.. Yes . I dedicate this whole story to you<3 Hope you like it!

If you Guys Havent seen my other story.. Please check it out ----> Brother Complex

See you guys on the next chapter!~

Yeollinamae21 is out~ Annyeong!~