I Always Get What I Want.

We are a couple right?

 

 
"Auuugh" you grumbled as you rest your head on your table
 
"Aayo waddup" kyungmi said
 
"Bored and hating life" you said
 
"Aww wae?"
 
You let out a big sigh "I haven't seen Kai for like.. Almost a week!"
 
"Well... Didnt he tell you he would be busy this week?" Kyungmi said as she grabbed a chair and sat down.
 
"Yeah I know but even morning, break or lunch, i never get to see him! Ah I miss him!!"
 
"He really is a hard working person.. I really admire him for that"
 
"What?" You exclaimed
 
"Nothing"
 
You looked at kyungmi intensely.
 
"Yah! Yah! Kai Oppa is practicing right now with the others! Lets go see!" A girl with a high pitched voiced said
 
"OMG! I hope he's not wearing a jacket and only his tank top again! Eek!"
 
You heard the girls screamed as they run in the hallways.
 
You rolled your eyes with a sour face.
 
"Jelous?" Kyungmi said raising her right eyebrow.
 
"Why would i be jelous?" You said  annoyed.
 
"They might see Kai shirtless this time ooh~" kyungmi said playfully
 
Your eyebrows crooked, you felt burning inside of you, your fist tightened up. *I'm jelous, i wanna see it too but i have so many things to do!!*
 
-------
 
" I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion." Baekhyun and D.O sang in the corner of the room.
 
" Seodulleo seodulleo oneulman yeollineun pyeonghaengtongno---."Chanyeol practicing his rapping parts for two moons While Kai and Sehun danced intensely to Run and Gun.
And Suho is getting water from the fridge and noticing a bunch of girls looking out through the window excitedly.
 
"Yah, kai-ssi your fans are here."
 
Kai ignored him as he kept dancing through the song.
 
"I said your fans are here" suho repeated.
 
"They're not mine, its probably chanyeol hyung's." Kai said still dancing trough the song
 
"Really now? Then why are they looking at your way instead of Chanyeol's ?"
 
Sehun flopped down on the floor.
 
"Ahh hyung.. I'm tired already!! we've been practicing this for like 2 hours, can we take a break" he said while massaging his back and shaking his head left to right.
 
"Arrasseo" Kai said grabbing the remote for the stereo. He stopped the music and grabbed a water from the fridge, he took off his jacket and throwed it to the sofa beside him. 
 
"Kyaaaah" the girls shrieked.
 
"Kai hurry! go up to them already, their too loud" Suho exclaimed
 
"Aish" Kai grumbled 
 
"Let's go hyung I'll go with you, they probably have food and i want some" Sehun said grabbing Kai's sweaty arm towards the window. 
 
"Are you serious?" Kai said
 
And without a word Kai was dragged to the fangirls.
Sehun opened the big window."Annyeong" he said smiling
 
"Annyeong oppa!! AAHHH!!!" All the girls screamed.
 
"Kai Oppa!! I baked a caked for you" a girl with the short hair said showing a big box of cake.
 
Sehun's eye sparked "Uwah~" he said admiring and taking the box from the girl. "Komawayo!" Sehun exclaimed and run towards the other members.
 
Kai scratched his head.
"Uhm thanks for the cake" he said smiling.
 
"Oppa you're very welcome!" 
 
"OPPA! I LOVE YOU!"
 
"SARANGHAE OPPA!"
 
"MARRY ME PLEEASE!!"
 
"OPPA CAN I TOUCH YOU!?"
 
Suddenly a siren sound popped out. It made all the girls and Exo K stopped what they're doing and plugged their ears.
 
"Move out of the way" a girl shouted. 
The group of girls got separated by two, leaving a big space on the middle, everyone looked. A girl with A long wavy hair ily walked towards the front with 2 girls following her at the back. She stopped in front of  Kai.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, hyuna imnida, im a first year student, nice to meet you oppa" she said.
 
"U-uh" Kai nodded. "Nice to meet you too."
 
"Wah~ the is here" some girl whispered to the girl beside her.
 
The rest of Exo K got curious on whats happening, they stopped cutting the cake and head towards Kai. As they stopped by the window their eyes widened as they saw the pretty girl who was talking to kai.
 
"Whoot~ whoooew" chanyeol playfully whistled 
 
"Whose the chick?" Suho asked
 
"Annyeong, Hyuna imnida." She said smiling
 
Hyuna and her two friends talked to Exo K for awhile, the fangirls started walking away because they felt they dont have any chance to talk to Kai anymore because the finally showed up.
 
After talking a few hours, Suho, D.O, Sehun got bored so they left Kai, Chanyeol and baekhyun with hyuna while they rest on the floor.
 
"You're so funny Chanyeol oppa" hyuna said as she playfully slapped Chanyeol's hand.
 
"haha thanks" he said.
 
"Oh" hyuna said as she saw something "Kai oppa, that bracelet is really pretty" she said pointing at Kai's wrist.
 
"Ah.. This?" Kai said lifting his wrist up, showing it to everyone. "Someone special made it for me" he smiled.
 
"Who is that special someone?" Hyuna curiously asked.
 
"My girlfriend."
 
Hyuna paused. "Ah jinjja?" She said sourly. "I didn't know Oppa have a girlfriend." Hyuna said and pouted sadly.
 
"Well he does! So get over it!" D.O shouted from afar. Some of the members smirked and have an 'O' shape on their mouth from the sudden thing D.O said. They knew what D.O words supposed to mean.
 
Someone's phone suddenly rang. Everyone looked surprised. Hyuna then picked something from her bag.
 
"Yobeoseyo? -- a-ah yea -- I'll be home soon-- arraseeo-- ne~ --- annyeong" hyuna hanged her phone. 
 
"Oppa mian.. I have to go now. We'll talk again later ok?" Hyuna said
 
"Ah y-yeah" kai said.
 
Hyuna and her two friends waved goodbye.
 
"She's finally gone!! Thank God!!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he happily waved his hand in the air.
 
"That was the longest talk I've ever had to a girl that i just met." Chanyeol said.
 
"I think everyone is the same" Suho  said
 
"I don't like her.. I feel that if you get involve with her, something bad is gonna happen" D.o said
 
"I feel bad for Yoonmi noona.. I mean Kai hyung, you talked to that girl for hours and you didn't even bother talking, calling or visiting noona for a week already.. Tsk tsk." Sehun said shaking his head.
 
"Yah!" Kai snapped pointing at sehun. "I told you, I'm going to make  it up for her!"
 
"Yea yea watevs" sehun said as he motioned his hands in a shooing way.
 
---
 
"Yah hyuna, That Kai Oppa already  have a girlfriend" a girl said
 
"So? I dont care, i think it would be fun stealing him away from his girlfriend." Hyuna said.
 
"Yea but do you think you will actually get him?" The girl asked.
 
"From what i see so far he doesn't seem to be into his  girlfriend. I dont even think i see them together that much, So it would be easy and you know me.. I always get what I want."
 
 
 

 

Yeeee! Another update just before i go to sleep.. its 4:49 am btw and i have to wake up early tmrw haha *cough this is for you khim, askin me to do an update cough* lol
Happy New year Everyone!! Whooo!
 
K so I decided to put an antagonist in the story, cuz i think this would make my story exciting-ish. I hope. xDD HAHAHA see u again on the next update!
~Comment & Subscribe~