Meet my Crazy-ish Family

We are a couple right?

"Kai-ssi pls do come in^^" your mom said.

"Ah thank you" he said

Before Kai stepped in the house, you ran and immediately grabbed him.

"No!" You shouted.

Your Mom and Kai were surprised with your sudden actions.

"Kai needs to go home now." You said.

"What!? Can he not eat dinner first, I'm sure thats ok with you right Kai?" Your Mom said.

"It's fine with me." He said

"See, he's ok with it, so shut your mouth Yoonmi and go help me inside.

*Aiish! No no no! This isn't happening! I dont want him to meet my family like this No no no!!* you cried in your mind.

All of you went inside, you all took your shoes off in front of the doorway.

"Your house is big" Kai said.

"Haha really!?"

"Ahh auntie!! Im soo hungry! When are we eating!?!!" Luhan whined as he walked towards the kitchen.

Kai's eyes widened. "Hyung!?!" He shouted.

Luhan stopped and looked. "Kai? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"What are YOU doing here?" Kai exclaimed.

*Oh yea this stupid danshing mashine doesn't know me and yoonmi are related* luhan thought and snickered.

Luhan walked towards you and hugged you from the back. "Ah What!!!?" You exclaimed. Luhan looked at Kai with an evil eye.

"W-what are you doing!?" Kai snapped.

"Yoonmi is my Fiancee" Luhan said and winked at him.

"W-what!?" Both you and Kai shouted in unison.

"Wait, what!? D-does Minjung know about this?" Kai asked. "What the hell!!! When did this even happen!?!"

Luhan laughed so loud. You grabbed his hands that was wrapped on you and you made him let go of you.

"What nonsense are you talking about now!!??" You shouted him.

"BWAHAHAHHAAHA OH GOD!" He laughed as he wiped his eyes and he started walking towards Kai. "Oh god, you are so funny Kai" he said as he knocked Kai's head. 

"O-ouch" Kai said. Luhan then turned his face into a serious face.

"Your Kidding why would i marry that ugly girl." He said

"You're uglier than me "

"You look like " luhan said back

"No you look like ."

"Fuc--"

And before Luhan could said what he's going to say , Your Mom pinched his ears and you started laughing but then she pinched your ears too.

"OW OW OW OOWWWWW!!!" You and Luhan shouted.

"Language people Language, there's a kid in the house and you guys are shouting it too loud!" Your mom exclaimed

"We're sorry!" Both of you said in unison

You're mother let go both of you.

Luhan scratched his head. "We're cousins." He said looking at Kai.

"C-cousins.." Kai said softly "you guys are related!?" He exclaimed.

"No duh, stupid Kai, thats because you're too busy on dancing, i dont even think you know much about yoonmi, everyone in school knows were cousins, tsk tsk" luhan said.

Kai was surprised and he nervously laugh. You slapped luhan's shoulder.

"Ah waaeee!?" Luhan whined as he rubbed his shoulders.

"Don't listen to him Kai." You said "Lets go there" you pointed in the living room.


 

Both of you walked towards the living room.

"Pororo Pororo~" you both heard your little sister sang. When you entered the living toom, you both spotted your two sisters. Your second sister is laying down on the couch playing with her phone and your baby sister is watching Pororo.

 

"Kai, Why dont you sit first." you said. "Yah! Eun jung! sit properly we have a guest." you shouted.

"kay." she said, still focused on her phone, she sat properly.

"Im just going to get something to drink." you said, satisfied seeing your sister sat properly, you head towards the kitchen.

 

Kai sat down on the couch and looked around the room. Eun jung, not bothering looking who the person beside her, she elbowed Kai and pointed to her phone. 

"Look Look!" she said. 

Kai Looked on the phone closely.

"Isnt he adorable?? and he's so handsome too!!" she said excitedly.

Kai's eyes widened. "Oh.".

"yeah yeah yeah!" she said while slapping Kai's lap. 'he's name is Byun Baekhyun, he's my Boyfriend." she said.

Kai placed his hands on his mouth and snickered. "ah.. r-really?" he said, not trying to laugh.

"Yes!" she exclaimed and continued to play on her phone and ignored Kai.

"Annyeong oppa" your little sister said. 

"Oh, Annyeong." Kai said, smiling.

"hmm.. Oppa isnt very familiar to me, Whats you name? I'm Eun Mi by the way."

"annyeong eun mi, i'm Kai, call me Kai Oppa arrasseo?" he said.

"Ah, Kai oppa.. Kai Oppa! okie!" she said with an ok sign. Kai laughed at how cute eun mi was, then eun jung realized something.

*Kai.. Kai oppa?* she thought. She stopped playing on her phone and looked at the guy beside her. Her eyes widened like its going to pop out in a sec.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!" She shouted and went back away from Kai a little. Kai got surprised and looked at her confusingly.

When you heard the screaming , you immidiatey ran towards them. "WHAT?? WHAT WHAT!!?" You shouted. "What Happened!!?". You saw eun jung pointing her hands at kai, shaking. 

"Y-youre Kai! The Kai! The Dancing Machine of Exo K!!" eun jung shouted with excitement. 

"uhm.. hello" Kai said as he nervously laughed.

"How'd you know about Exo-K?" Luhan asked, popping out of nowhere.

"they performed in our  school twice!!" eun jung replied.

"whoa there, fan girl alert." Luhan said.

You grabbed your chest. "Aish! seriously, i thought something bad happened!" you excalimed.

"Kids! Appa is hoome~" Your dad sang from afar. Eun mi got up and ran towards your appa. 

"Dinner is ready!!" your mom shouted.

Then all of you walked towards the dining room.

 

"Appa Welcome home!" you and eun jug said in unison.

"Sup Uncle!' Luhan said and waved.

"aaye there's my awesome nephew" Your dad said and made a gun out of his hand and point to luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr.park. Kai imni--"

"Come Kai Oppa! sit with me!!" eun jung said, cutting off kai and grabbing his arm then walked towards the chairs.

"excuse me" you said stopping eun jung. "He's sitting beside me."

"No, He's not!" Eun jung demanded

"Yes, He is!"

"No!"

"YESSS!!"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!" Your mom shouted. "Kai, why dont you sit down beside eun mi."

"Then im sitting with Appa!" eun jung immidiately said, then she grabbed a chair and sat down beside your appa and the other side of her is Kai.

"Uggh" you grunted.

 


 

YAY for an Update! Lol sorry everyone, i kinda got lazy and i was soo tired the whole week so i didn't get to update but I promise i will try updating more often!

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING ME! Love u guys a lot<333

hope you like the update even though it boring ;-;

lol comment and subscribe~ see you guys again^^