Lost in the Party

Love Lost?

"Minho...," the strange girl I barely knew  pressed her chest to mine, pinning me to the locker. She had a weird accent that caused her to drag her words as if running them across a muddy pool. When she said my name, it basically sounded like this: "Minnnhhooooo...." like it was wet and runny. I didn't like it. I decided to just a little. 

"Whhhaaaat~?" I responded. The chick pracitically melted. 

"Do you think you could hang  out with me this weekend?" Accent girl was brave. 

"Sorry, I can't... I have plans..."

"Like whhhaaattt?" Listen chick, I don't even know your name, I just know you're annoying the heck out of me. 

"Uh...," I ran a scan on my database for an excuse. Came up with Zipo. I looked over to my friend, Taemin next to me, putting books in his locker. Bingo!

"I'm hanging out with Taemin this weekend," I said grabbing Taemin by the arm and literally pulling him into the conversation. 

"Hey! Hyung, what are you doing?!" Taemin said in protest. I gave Taemin the 'Help me out' look. 

"Yup! Me and my best buddy, Taemin here, are hanging out this weekend, " I directed to the girl. Taemin nodded to aver this. 

"Okay... So whhhaaatt are ya'll doing?" Damn, she was persistant. Taemin answered for us. 

"We're doing each other's nails. Minho-ya loves hot pink!" I gave Taemin the 'I'm gonna kill you' look. 

"Oooo... I love hot pink tooo, " cooed Accent girl. Holy crap...

"Listen, chick," Key popped out from the locker on the other side of me and Accent girl. 

"Choi Minho is NOT interested..." Thank you Key! "... because he likes guys." What the Hell, Key?!

"Don't you see him all hugged up on Taemin?" Key gestured to me and Taemin. "Yep, bonafide gay."

With that, Accent girl finally got the memo and retreated.

"Thanks, Key. Thanks alot," I said semi-sarcastically.

"Oh, you're welcome," Key said in his usual Key-fashion with a smirk.

I detached myself from the set of lockers that girl had been leaning me against. Taemin finished what he was doing and closed his locker. He turned and looked at me. 

"So for real, what are we doing tonight, Hyung?" he asked. 

"Heck if I know. We're doing something I guess," I responded. 

"Hey! I heard Chaerin is having a party," Key suggested. 

"Chaerin's parties are always the best. She's friends with some pretty noonas," commented Taemin.

"Taemin, aren't you a little too young to be thinking about 'pretty noonas' ?" I asked. 

"Noo! I'm just saying she is," Taemin pointed out. 

"Fine. Chaerin's party it is, " I agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I picked up Key and went to pick up Taemin for Chaerin's party. Key talked nonstop about how it had taken him "FOREVAR" to pick out the right jacket to match his shoes on the way to Taemin's. We stopped in front of Taemin's house, and I got out the car to get him. I rang the doorbell. Taemin's mom answered. 

"Hello, Minho," greeted Mrs. Lee.

"Hello, Mrs. Lee, is Taemin ready?" I asked. 

"Oh, yes. Taemin! Minho's here!" called Mrs. Lee. A minute later, Taemin showed up in the doorway next to his mom. 

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Yep! Bye, Umma!" he said as he walked out the door. 

"Remember, Tae! You have to be home by 11pm!" she called after him. 

"Why do you have to be home so early?" I asked Taemin in the car. 

"Oh, uh... There is something I hav--."

"OMG! Tae, I gotta tell you about my jacket and shoe ordeal!" interrupted Key. He launched back into his story of quest for the perfect partner of suede(whatever that is) all the way to Chaerin's house. 

There were so many people there, they poured out onto the lawn. The music pounded so loud, the house seemed to pulse from the beat. Girls, probably Chaerin's "pretty noona" friends, were all in sparkly different colored tube tops looking like nicely wrapped candy. 

"Nice pick, Key," I said as we got out of the car. 

"I will never steer you guys wrong," Key smiled. 

"Let's go," and we let the fun times began. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we stepped inside, Key was swept away by his various party groups. He's kinda famous since he's since he's in drama, the lead guy in all the plays. He went along with them, leaving me and Taemin all alone.

"Hyung," Taemin said loudly over the music on the way to get refreshments. "There is something I have to tell you about."

"Okay, wassup?" I said sipping my Sprite (I'm the designated driver), and looking at him.

"Well, I'm not sure if it's a big deal or not, but here it goes," Taemin took a big gulp of his drink which is weird. He is not a big drinker anymore. 

"Taemin, is something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"No, no, not al all. It's just--"

"Minhoooo~!" Oh crap. Taemin was interrupted by that obnoxious Accent girl from earlier at school. She was waving over enthusicatically and was making her way over to us with friends!

"O hell. Hold that thought, I'll be right back," I started heading to an escape. 

"Hyung! Wait!" Taemin shouted, but I was already heading to the back rooms. There were way less people. Now I know what you are probably thinking. I was freaking out to hard for no reason, but the thing is that happens all the time with me. I'm always getting hounded by girls. I'm not really interested in any of them though. Not really since Jin Sang. 

After I was sure I had lost Accent girl, I went back to go find Taemin. He apparently had something important to tell me. When I got back to the main room where the party was I spotted Taemin in the middle of the dance floor. Someone had dumbly challenged him to a dance battle. Taemin is the best dancer in the whole school and all the girls absolutely love him. You can't blame the kid for being cute. Drunken dudes get so mad at his popularity with the ladies that at parties in their drunken rage challenge him to dance battles. The funny thing is Taemin isn't really interested in the girls or popularity. He's never had a girlfriend and so far I've never heard of him having a crush on anybody. Well, he hasn't told me. He only accepts the battles because they give him a chance to try new dance routines and moves. Plus, its quite entertaining seeing Tae serve up those lush green-eyed monsters. I noticed Taemin was quite busy now cutting a rug. Key was still in the middle of the room being the life of the party, Almighty ruling over his subjects. I grabbed a new drink and sat myself on the couch. A short while later, Sandara Park sat down on the couch too. 2ne1's "I Am the Best" was playing.

"No, oppa, I don't feel like dancing. Can you give a girl a chance to catch her breath?" she said to some guy who was pracitically drooling over her. She looked experasted. 

"Come on, Dara. Just one more dance. The night is wasting away," he said. 

"The night can wait," Sandara responded. 

"What if I want to spend the night with you? You're going to make me wait?" he got all up in her face with a really creepy smile. Dara looked disgusted. 

"Hey, Leech! The girl is not interested. While you're over here wasting her time, wanting her to wait for you. Time isn't even waiting for you. Now go!" I told the guy. He left. Sandara was staring at me with an amused look on her face. Park Sandara is the prettiest girl in the whole school and boys follow her around like smitten puppies. She is the best friend of Chaerin Lee who is hosting the party and she was also wearing one of those sparkly tube tops, hers was hot pink. I smiled at Sandara. She smiled back. Her smile was amazing. 

"Well, why isn't it Flaming Charisma Choi Minho?" cooed Dara, calling me by one of my nicknames. "Was that a demostration of you setting someone on fire with your words?"

"Well, I'm really not one to brag, but actually that was my demostration of the Frog Prince saving a damsel in distress," I commented. I must be truthful, that was a really cheesy cliche thing for me to say. :P

"So, I seemed 'in distress' to you?"

"To be honest that face you were making suggested as much," I said smirking at her. She laughed. That was cute as well. Then Sandara edged closer to me. Her almond eyes staring at me with amusement and wonder. 

"I see. So tell me Frog Prince. Why no girls flocking to your side tonight like normal?" she asked. Apparenetly there is a rumor floating around that I am the most handsome guy in school. I find love letters in my locker all the time. 

"Well, the girls probably started, but saw me over here talking to the most beautiful girl in school and got imtidated." Dara's brillant brown eyes brightened at that. 

"Wow. You sure do have a way with words," she said. I'm not even gonna lie. Dara is hot. I was strongly aware of us flirting back and forth, but in truth don't date girls, not anymore. However, would she look good on the arm of Flaming Charisma Minho? Most definetuely. 2ne1's "Let's Go Party" started playing. 

"Do you wanna party with me?" she asked. I caught the seductive tone in her voice. However, instantly the memory of a girl flashed before my eyes. I looked at Sandara with her plush pink lips. 

"Do you really want to dive in, Minho?" said a voice. I looked around, but didnt see the person the voice belonged to. I spotted Taemin talking to Gong Minji next to the stereo, good to see him taken care of. 

"Of course he does! Dude, its Dara! The prettiest girl in school! You better dive in!" said another voice. I looked around and couldn't find the owner of that voice either.

"Think about it, Minho. Are you about to do something you will regret?" asked Voice One. What was he talking about?

"Minho, is something wrong?" asked Dara, her eyebrows knit in concern, making her even cuter. I didn't know how she managed to look cute and so pretty at the same same time, but it worked. 

"Look. What he is going to regret is NOT diving into to that," said Voice Two. Dara still looked worried. I looked her in her eyes and found desire. Dara was indescribely hot and in the end I couldn't help myself. I leaned in closer, she brought her lips together. She is a really good kisser. I could feel the passion rising as I wrapped my arms around her. I could fell her finger in my hair. I was about to deepen the kiss when...

"Hyung! Its 12:30am! I was susposed to be home at 11:00!" I heard a panicked Taemin say. I looked to see him and Key waiting for me. 

"What?" I asked, fully detaching myself from Sandara. She leaned back on the couch looking disappointed. 

"Taebaby was supsosed to be home at 11 o'clock, but yeah now he's a hour and a half late," said Key. His arms were folded and he was muttering like he was mad or something. Maybe he was upset because he had to leave his loyal subjects. 

"Oh, okay.  I guess we should get going," I said. I looked over at Sandara. She appeared disinterested at first, but then looked my way, and smiled at me. Oh yeah. She was interesting. 

"Go on, Frog Prince. I'll catch up with you later," she winked. I just sat there speechless. 

"Come on. Let's go!" Key dragged me off the couch by my arm, and we left the party.

In the car, Key droned on and on about how Taemin and Minji were "totally" flirting during the party. Taemin just denied it completely and said that Minji was just a very worthy dance partner. Blushing the whole time, of course. All though the whole time I kept thinking about Sandara, how sparks flew when we we kissed. However, I was also thinking about someone else. A girl that had been popping up in my head all night. A girl from a long time ago. A girl who I thought was perfect for me...

We stopped in front of Taemin's house. He stopped chatting with Key abrutly. 

"Oh crap! Hyung, there is still something I have to tell you!" He said frantically as I got out the car to to walk him to his door. 

"What Taemin? You've been saying that all night, but you still have yet to tell me anything of importance," I said kind of annoyed. 

"Minho, its serious!" he said as we approached the door. 

"Then what is it!?" I said, ringing the door bell. 

"It's--," Taemin started. All of sudden, the front door opened to reveal a much older girl. The girl who had been showing up in my head all night. Taemin's older sister. 

"Lee Taemin! Mom is so disappointed in you! You know what time it is?" She said with anger. Then her facial expression shifted. She had noticed me. hung slighty open in surprise. My face probably looked the same. 

"Oh yeah. I was going to tell you that Jin Sang's home," Taemin said with a smile ,but he realized that he had annonanced his news too late. 

It was Jin Sang. Taemin's older sister. The girl that had been running through my mind all night. My dream girl. Jin Sang the love of my life.

 

A/N

So this is my very multi-chap fanfic and it was orignally for a contest so I didn't put any Author Notes. But that contest has been over for LONG while so I decided to introduce myself with this note... ANYWAY Yes this is a SHINeeX2ne1 Fic. No there is no F(x) so don't ask. TAEMINZY FOR LIFE! As you see this story has some fantasy properties mixed in and this story in my own opinion is a whole lotta of wtf? WTF?? but just keep up, ask questions and remember to commenteu!!! :) 

In liu of SHINee OT5th Anniversary It's ------> **RANDOM POLL TIME!**