For candyforlove: Yongguk Oneshot

1stRateDreamer's Curious Shop of Oneshots (Open and Hiring!)

tumblr_mi37g8a3Yw1qfawzco1_500.jpg

 

Username: candyforlove
Person requested: BAP Yongguk
Plot: Due to his hectic schedule, Yongguk got stressed up and irrated which causes his to vent his anger and frustration towards Renee. In the end, he apologized.
OC: Renee Park [20 years old]
Anything else: -



It had been a super long day for Yongguk. After releasing One Shot, they had become super busy with promotions. With Himchan out of the game for a while taking a break, Yongguk's hands became full with task of taking care of the younger ones. All he really wanted to do right now was take a nice warm shower and sleep.
He made his way to his apartment, kicking at the air, trying his best to calm himself down. His manager today yelled at him for being so camera shy. Yongguk sighs, why does it have to be so complicated.
"Look! It's Yongguk oppa!"
He groans, he didn't want to deal with this right now.
"Hello." He puts on a smile and greats the fan warmly, she squeals in excitement.
"Ohmygosh! I can't believe I am talking to you! Can I get a picture?! Please!" She was talking just about as fast as Zelo's raps. Yongguk could feel a headache coming on.
"Sure." she squeals again before pulling out her cellphone and snapping a picture.
"Thank you for supporting BAP." He bows in her direction. "Stay safe. Good night."
As soon as the fan is out of sight he drops the act and pinches the bridge of his nose.
"That shower is starting to sound really good" He mumbles to himself.
Finally he makes it to his apartment, unlocking the door. As soon as he enters he is attacked.
"Oppa! You're late! I made dinner, and you didn't come home on time-"
"Renee, not now." He peels the bubbly girl off of him, trying to take off his shoes, she continues to talk about her day. Not noticing how annoyed he was becoming.
"And Jieun took me shopping! I found the cutest dress! Its a floral print sun dress. I can't wait for summer so I can wear it! And then-"
"Renee, can you shut up for ten minutes? I am tired and I just got home from work. I want to take a shower and just relax. God." He pushed past her, into the bathroom locking him self in. He doesn't care how much that might have hurt her right now. His headache was killing him. Not to mention how sore he was from dancing so much today.
He turns on the shower, the water calming him down.
"Finally." he sighs, content.  Come to think of it, this week hasnt been Yongguk's week. His popularity has been rising, so he has to be loads more careful, Promotions for One Shot were extremely tiring, he hasn't gotten a break in a while. He just wanted to stay in this shower forever. It just felt so good.
He heard a knock on the door.
"Oppa?"
He ignores it, this moment was too peaceful to be ruined.
"That was mean Yongguk. Don't think like that. She is just trying to be a good girlfriend." He tells himself.
After finishing his shower, and his nightly routines, he finds Renee asleep on the couch.
He picks her up and takes her to his bedroom. Mumbling nonsense, she cuddles closer to him before he puts her in the bed, tucking her in.
Looking at her like this, he realizes how mean and short tempered he has been with her. She was just trying her best to make his days good. But he keeps on pushing her away with his anger.
"Sorry Renee. It's been super hectic at work." He stops. "That's no excuse. I shouldn't be trying to justify myself. I am sorry though. It isnt right. I'll make it up to you. I promise." He kisses her on the head and makes his way back to the living room on the couch.
He pulls out one of his favorite movies and puts it on, wrapping himself up in his blanket and getting comfortable on the couch so he could sleep.
"Oppa?" He hears Renee call tiredly.
"Go back to sleep babe." He tells her. She needed her rest.
"I don't want you sleeping on the couch though. It's not good for your back."
He smiles to himself. He definitely had the best girlfriend.


I hope you enjoyed your oneshot, candyforlove! It was written by our lovely Shadow_Dagger. ^^ And for others waiting on requests, they'll be up soon; I really haven't had a chance to get a lot of writing done as of late due to school and LGPE for my school's band and chorus (after school practices... OTL). I apologize again for the wait! I also apologize for the formatting of this request because I tried to fix it, but this thing just didn't want to work with me.

Thank you for reading and requesting! We hope to see you again. :)