ANNOUNCEMENT 2/12/13

1stRateDreamer's Curious Shop of Oneshots (Open and Hiring!)

To start things off, I would like to apologize to those of you who have requested and have been waiting for a good deal of time; I had most of the oneshots written and ready to be published (I was going to update everything at once) when my computer decided to go psycho and corrupt the files. This made me extremely upset, and now school is also beginning to cause problems because of the amount of homework my teachers assign. Because you guys have had to wait so long, I'm going to allow you to change your request (if you want to, of course) and also give you priority on five requests (so if there are other requests, your requests will still be written as if you were one of the first to request). I sincerely apologize for making you wait for so long!

Now my other order of business is the matter of hiring writers. I really don't think I can handle so many oneshots and my other stories while also handling school and song collabs. Because of this, I would like to hire some of you lovely writers. ^^ If you're interested, please fill out the form (link below) and post a comment to let me know that you have applied. :)

Form:

http://www.tfaforms.com/273359