Positive

Expecting And He's Dying / Because I Need You

‘’ Seoyul’s team ! In 3 minutes .. please be prepared,’’ One of the staff shouted.

Today is your comeback and everything’s looked organized and a bit chaotic. The concept of the album was classy and y.

The album had been released and the responds were impressive.

You stepped onto the stage and the crowd went crazy . They shouted your name and give support to you as you performed. Your fans were still there and supporting you .You felt like crying . It was just so wonderful of them and you couldn’t ask for more.

...............................................

Your popularity was incresing day by day. You have been thinking about it for thousand times about it. You thought it’s time for people to know about your relationship with Daehyun . You had told Baekhyun and the CEO and they thought it’s okay.

Baekhyun had arranged a press conference regarding your repacked album and it was the perfect time to tell the public about you and Daehyun.

So you did told the public and things turned quite good. Most of the netizens showed support towards you and Daehyun . But the minus was .., there was some that began to disturb Daehyun.

Thankfully Daehyun didn’t really mind that but there was something going wrong with him. He walks too slow and sometimes too weird.  But Daehyun kept on insisting that there’s nothing to worry about.

 

.........................................

Lately you felt sick. Very sick ,  tired and fatigue all the time. Your mood too, had been swinging. One more thing, you felt nauseous and guess what .. you were late ! and yeah, you had spent some nights with Daehyun after you retured to Korea.

So you decided to buy some pregnancy tester and took the test. And .. Bingo ! You were positive.

Of course you were happy and delighted. The baby was Daehyun’s. But you were afraid if he didn’t want keep it. You were still thinking how to tell Daehyun about this and it made you distracted.