I'm Sorry .. It's My Fault

Expecting And He's Dying / Because I Need You

The next morning...

The sun was gleaming gently in between the curtains in your room, waking you up. You yawned and sleepiness took over you. You changed your position and suddenly you felt your whole body was hurting. * Ouch ! it really hurts. Wait a minute,* you took a look below your blanket.

You saw Daehyun dozing beside you. He was shirtless. * oh my !*

You sat up and  grabbed a mirror on the nightstand and look at yourself in the mirror. There were hickeys all over your body.

‘’ Ahhh !! Seriously ! ‘’ You whined.

‘’ What’s wrong baby?’’ Daehyun asked. He hugged your waist from behind  and rested his head at your shoulder. His eyes were still closed.

‘’Ah ... really .. Because of you Jung Daehyun !  ‘’ you pouted while pointing at the hickeys on our body.

‘’ You had fun too, last night . Remember ? ‘’ He turned his back to you and you saw A LOT of hickeys you made on his back.

You felt your cheeks turned red ..’’ I have filming today ! oh no , i’m dead ‘’

Daehyun smiled and snuggled you from behind, ‘’ I’m sorry , Jagi-ah. I have ibuprofen if you want,’’

You noddded. Daehun smiled and kissed your cheek. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Suddenly , you felt a bad feeling coming from nowhere. You let out a sigh and shook your head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went inside your company builing . You don’t know why but you noticed the staffs looking at you weirdly.  Suddenly one of them spoke, ‘’ Seoyul-ah the CEO wants to see you, ‘’

*crap !* you felt your stomach churning.

...................................................................

* knock! Knock !* you came in and saw your manager too, was inside the CEO office.

‘’ Why do you want to see me, sajang-nim?’’  you asked confusely.

Suddenly the CEO threw some newspaper on your face, ‘’ Yah ! Yoon seoyul ! Do you what you had down ?! HUH ?! Are you in your right mind ??!! HUH ?! Read that newspaper!’’

You flabbergasted. You quickly read at the frontpage of the newspaper,

# Singer  Seoyul Spotted Went Into Her Apartment With A Man#

*Oh my!* you gasped, covering your mought.

‘’ Are you satisfied now ?! Are you crazy?! HUHH ?!!’’He shouted.

Tears started to roll down your cheecks. ‘’ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry,’’ You had know idea how many times you said that.

This time your manager started to speak, ‘’ Saying sorry can’t solve the problem. For now you are going to a press conference, make a public apologise, and go to Japan, for a year .’’

*what?! A year ?!*   ‘’ I’m going to Japan for a year ?’’ you asked. ‘’ Then what are you going to do ? HUH ?! People won’t believe if you lie! Look! The picture is clear and now people are talking about your bf since he’s charming but he is in dangerous, you know ? we don’t know what the sasaengs will do. Don’t you love him? Do you wish to see he’s hurt? ’’ Your manager spoke, he was quite pitying you since he knew Daehyun  and he knew Daehyun is nice.

‘’ I’m sorry . I’ll do everything you asked as long my boyfriend’s safe. I promise,’’ You cried sadly.

........................................................................................................

There were a lot of reporters and people outside the art gallery where Daehyun work.

Luckily the art gallery was his brother’s so he didnt have to worry about being fired or kicked out.

‘’Yah .. What’s going on ? There are many people outside, ‘’  Himchan, Daehyun’s older brother  asking. ‘’ Ahh ..! meolla !’’ Daehyun passed the newspaper to Himchan.

‘’ Yah ! Daehyun-ah .. What are you going to do ..? ‘’ Himchan said as he rubbed Daehyun’s shoulder.

‘’ I don’t know . I’ll go home first. See you later.’’ Daehyun said ,swallowing his tears.

..................................................................................................

Somehow Daehyun managed to escape despite the reporters and crowd outside the gallery.

He entered his house . As soon as he sat on the couch, tears  came out uncontrol. He started sobbing loudly, crying his heart out.

Himchan got home and was shocked to see his dongsaeng crying. It’s hard to see Daehyun cry.He don’t really cry . Himchan went closer and hugged Daehyun .

‘’ Hey, it’s okay. It’s going to be okay, Daehyun-ah ..’’

‘’ Hyung ... What i’m supposed to do .. It’s all my fault.. i’m gonna ruin Seoyul’s career .. oh no ..

hyung ..’’    ‘’ No Daehyun-ah .. Seoyul’s going to be okay .. Belive me..’’

‘’ I don’t know hyung ... and .. and .. t-tomorrow s-she’s going to Japan f-for a y-year ..’’ Daehyun tried to speak through his tears.

‘’ It’s okay Daehyun-ah .. Everything will be alright ..’’ Himchan consoled . He felt very sorry towards Daehyun. Seeing him crying like this, he knew that Daehyun is extremely sad.