Day By Day

Expecting And He's Dying / Because I Need You

   Before you board the plane, you met Daehyun for the last time at the emergency staircase in the airport .  You couldn’t help but crying tragically . Daehyun smiled bitterly and hugged you, burrying your face in his chest . ‘’ Moya .. Jagi-ah .. Why are you crying ..? You don’t have to .. It’s not like this is our last time .. baby, don’t cry ,’’ Daehyun said, when he himself was holding his tears .

‘’ I don’t wanna leave.., i want to stay with you .., Daehyunnie .. i don’t wanna leave ..’’

Daehyun cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumbs, ‘’ Behave, baby .. when you have arrived there, take care of your health ..  don’t skip meals .., look at you , so skinny. ‘’

You just stayed silent crying .. ‘’ If you don’t stop crying, i don’t want to be friend with you . Because you’re dirty .. araso ? stop crying. ‘’ as Daehyun kissed your temple.

You looked at his teary eyes and hugged him tightly, ‘’ i’m going to miss you, honey .., don’t cheat on me, okay ? ‘’ Daehyun rolled his eyes preventing his tears to fall and gave you a farewell kiss.

Suddenly Baekhyun came,’’ Seoyul-ah , you have to go now,’’

‘’ i know. Goodbye, Daehyun ’’ You said and a gave a last hug to Daehyun . He just watched you went away. As you disappeared from emergency staircase, Daehyun leaned on the wall slowly sitting down.

Daehyun bursted into tears . He had painfully held it as he didn’t want to cry in front of you .

Daehyun cried loudly, his hand grabbing his chest. His heart must been very painful to see you walked away when he couldn’t even live without you.

..........................................................................................................................

 

Day by day passed and you went throught your days in Japan silently .

One night, you decided to went for a walk to breath fresh air. As you walked , you noticed that the road you were taking was quiet and quite creepy like abandoned road. There was no one.

Suddenly .. A gang of hooligans came blocking your way.

*crap!*  You swallowed. You tried to ignore them and walk but of course,  they were not letting you go easily. ‘’ eh-hey ! sweet lady ! Where are you going ? Let’s have fun with us !’’ One of them grabbed your hand and spoked ertly while his gang cheered. You knew the impulsive things they were thinking so you, ‘’ LET GO! Let go of hand !! Don’t Touch me or i’ll sream !’’

‘’ Oh-ho ! she’s playing hard to get ! Even if you scream, no one will hear baby !’’ One of them spoke and pinned your body to the wall. You felt warm tears your cheeks, ‘’ ARGGHH !! Help !! Daehyun ! Help me, Daehyun !’’

You don’t know why but at that time the only one on your thought was Daehyun.

‘’ LET GO OF HER NOW !!’’  suddenly there was a man’s voice out of nowhere.

Hearing the man’s voice, the hooligans let you go immediately. ‘’ Ahh it’s Young Master !’’ they said and quickly bowed to the man. The man grabbed one of the hooligans hair and ,

’’ If you do this again, you know what i will do .. right ?’’ He said arrogantly. The hooligans bowed again and ran away.

‘’ Did they scared you ? I’m sorry , they were just a bunch of idiots, by the way, People call me L but you can call me Myungsoo,’’ He said, in Korean.

*he just spoke Korean?*  ‘’ Are you Korean?’’ You asked, your voice’s still shaking.

‘’ Apparently, maybe. You can say i’m half Korean.’’ He smiled warmly.

..................................................................................................................................

‘’ Daehyun-ah, please send this to Yongguk hyung,okay ?’’ Himchan said, passing a painting to Daehyun. Daehyun nodded and walked to the door.

‘’Argh ! ‘’ Out of nowhere, he tripped . There was nothing on the floor thought.

‘’ Fell again ? Aigoo, Are you okay, Daehyun-ah ? What’s wrong ? You’ve been clumsy these days .. be careful next time ..’’ Himchan nagged. He noticed that Daehyun had been falling too often to the point where it’s weird and worrying.

‘’ Ah no .. Nothing .. I’m okay ,’’ Daehyun smiled sheeplish.