Thanks To You

Expecting And He's Dying / Because I Need You

Time passed and you became close with Myungsoo. He’s nice and funny. You were so close that you even told him about Daehyun. Myungsoo, too, valued you a lot. You were the first person he looked for went he’s sad or broke up with his girlfriend.

It’s about time for you to return to Korea. Myungsoo had been saying that he would like to visit Korea and meet Daehyun. You thought that was a good idea. You knew they will be along well refering  to their personalities. It would be nice if both of them become friends.

...............................................................................................................................

Himchan was arraging the paintings when he saw Daehyun walking in a weird way . It was very odd and strange. ‘’ Yah ! Jung Daehyun ! Don’t joke around . It’s not even funny.’’

Apparently, Daehyun wasn’t joking, ‘’ Hyung .., I’m not. My body is not listening to me lately . Seriously.’’

But Himchan won’t believe it,’’ Wow .. i’m not tricked by this kind of jokes. It’s not even funny .’’

‘’ As you wish ,’’ Daehyun said ignorantly. Honestly , he felt something’s wrong with his body. But , *nah .. Maybe it’ll be okay soon * He thought to himself.

 .............................................

 

It’s 6 pm and Daehyun was in the gallery, drawing something. He was drawing you.

‘’ Ah ... no .. Seoyullie’s eyes are bigger.. How many times is it and i still can’t do it right ..’’ He mumbled.  He felt something and happened to turn around to look at the door. ., dropping his pencil. Astonished, he stood up.

It was you . You have returned. Your eyes met with Daehyun’s. You had been watching him quietly since then. You dropped your handbag and ran to Daehyun and hugged him tightly.

‘’ I miss you ‘’ You said tearing up, still hugging him tightly. ‘’ Baby i miss you . oh my . i miss you .. my love,’’ Daehyun said, kissing your cheeks for many times.

‘’ How have you been ? Did you miss me a lot ? DaeDae ?’’

‘’ Pabo . I miss you so much i could die’’ Daehyun noticed Myungsoo behind you. Myungsoo had been standing there , watching you guys.’’ Seoyullie, who is this ?’’ Daehyun asked looking at Myungsoo.

‘’Ah .. Daehyun-ah .., this is Myungsoo .. He is my best friend .. We met at Japan.’’

‘’ Hi ! Nice to meet you . Seoyul has been telling about you  a lot.’’ Myungsoo greeted.

Daehyun smiled warmly, ‘’ Hi ! Nice to meet you too. It’s good to see Seoyul has a nice friend for her acompany, ‘’

‘’ Hey let’s go celebrate  !! ‘’ You said happily dragging both Daehyun and Myungsoo . They looked at each other’s face and laugh. It’s a relieved that things has become alright again.

.................

‘’ Yah baby Dae ! why are you walking too slow ..? Hurry up Jagi !’’ Daehyun tried to walk faster .. but the faster he got, the weirder the way he walked.

‘’ Daehyun-ah , why are you not walking properly ? Did you hurt you leg?’’

‘’ No .. babe . It’s nothing .. Let’s go ..’’ Daehyun said, pecking your your lips.

.........................

You celebrated at a BBQ restaurant and the three of you were slightly drunk . You were right. Daehyun and Myungsoo did got along well. They have only met for a couple of hours but they had become so close already.

‘’ Jagi-ah ! After this .., let’s celebrate at my house !’’ Daehyun smiled seductively .

You chuckled. He just looked too cute with his red cheeks.’’ You naughty eted man !’’

‘’ Why ? You are good in bed ! You cat woman ! Always make my heart go uneasy..’’

Daehyun put his hands around your waist and started kissing you smoochly.

This time, Myungsoo raised both of his hands, ‘’ Alright..  You people go get a room.. Dont’ do it front of me..’’

 Both Daehyun and you blushed, pretending not to hear what Myungsoo had said.