02

I LOVE YOU TOO, MR.PURPLE

 

“Where I should go now?” Eunmi dragged her luggage along. It’s cold here. She didn’t sleep for whole night. She went to a shop nearby. She bought a bread as her stomach growled calling for food. Morning breeze caressed her cheek. She took a bus after leaving Hoya’s house. And she was in Gyeonggi. But she was alone. She hit her head due to her stupidness.

“Paboya—“ She stopped as she saw teenagers running to their school. She missed Yonnjae. She continued to walk and someone bumped into her.DUUMM! A spectacles boy fall on the road. “mianhei!!” Eunmi took her hand out to help him. That boy took her hand and looked up at her.

‘What is this?Oh God, you sent me a beautiful goddess to me,’

“Hey,are you okay??” eunmi helped him to stand up.

The boy was quiet.”Hello!!!”She waved her hand in front of him.

That boy looked up at the sky and smiled to himself.’ I’m dreaming,right?’

He looked at Eunmi. “Thank you….”He quickly bowed to her and ran to his school. “What a dream..”He said to himself.

Eunmi stunned as she felt that boy was so weird. She smiled and chuckled.

“I’m going to find a job. Eunmi fighting!!” She walked along the street and found a wooden shop nearby.

“OMMA HOT RAMEN HOUSE” She went in and saw some people were eating their food. “Welcome. Do you want something?” An old woman greeted her.”Errr.. I want to apply a job here. Can I?”

“I’m really sorry,young lady. But we don’t need any workers yet.”

“It’s ok,ahjumma” She bowed at her.

“BTW,are you new here?” The woman asked her. She looked at Eunmi’s luggage.

Eunmi nodded.”Come and sit here.” She invited Eunmi to have a seat.”No need,ahjumma. I must go to find a job.”

“You can go later.LET’S eat first. It’s on me,”

“But,,”The woman cut Eunmi’s word and pulled her to sit at one of the table.They talked and the woman prepared her a bowl of hot delicious ramen.

“Ahjumma,thanks for this.””Ani—You remind me of my son,SuHo. He also wears spectacles and he is a caring son. He can be you friend as you are of the same age.” The woman laughed happily.

“Can you cook  well?”The woman asked Eunmi.

“I can cook some dishes,actually.” Eunmi smiled sheepishly.”You can work here,then.”

“But you said that..”

“Ok,,I think you can help me as my son can’t help me all the time.” She continued,”You can live with me! So you don’t have to find the other house to stay.” She nodded as she blurted out her plan.”Thank you,ahjumma.”Eunmi’s eyes became teary.”Ooo,,don’t be like this girl.”The woman coaxed her.

Eunmi stared at her deeply.’ I miss my mom very much.’

The woman,So Eun glad to see Eunmi.’At last,Suho can have a friend’

Eunmi wiped her teary eyes.” When can I start my work?”

“I don’t mind if you want to start today.” Soeun said to her.Eunmi smiled happily.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Omma,omma,I’m back!~”Suho rushed into the shop.”Welcome..~~~~”Suho shook his head. What the heck was going in here… ..Why was the goddess doing at the counter?

“Suho-ssi.~~~This is Eunmi. My new worker.” Eunmi bowed at him.”Annyeong..Eunmi imnida(^_^)” She waved happily at him. Suho waved back at her.’ This is ridiculuous’.

“I’m Suho.” He smiled sheepishly.

‘ he’s the one that I met this morning. Such a cute boy~’ Eunmi smiled at him.”Change your clothes and helped me!” His mom ordered him. He nodded obediently. “Sure,mom”

He entered the kitchen and slapped himself.’Am I dreaming?’Her mom entered the kitchen.”Yaa!!What are you doing here?Go,go,go” She shooed him. Suho grabbed his mom’s wrist. “Mom..Slap me first.”

Her mother slapped him.” Waaa!!That’s hurt!”

“You asked for it.”He rubbed his red cheek. But he smiled to himself.’I’m not dreaming.’

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Then, their friendship began. Suho loved Eunmi very much. She was willing to befriend with him. She always hang out together and she changed his style from a nerd to a smart person. Eunmi felt comfortable making friend with Suho.Like her mom said that he was obedient and helpful child. He also shared the same interests with her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

Meanwhile,,

HOYA’S STORY…

“Yaaa!!!What have you done to her! Oh my gosh!This is really…” Sunggyu held his head. Dongwoo just shook his head.Woohyun played with his hair.Sungyeol was with his dumbfounded face. Myungsoo with his icy face and Sungjong with his too worried face.

“Aishhh!!You all must think something. Where had she been???”Sunggyu said to his friends.

Hoya just kept silent. He looked at his coffee. Nothing..No Eunmi in the coffee.

“Hyung,I think she had run to the other places.” Myungsoo began to open his mouth.

“What do you mean?”Sungyeol asked him.

“We searched her in Seoul for a month already. And I’m sure she had been to the other places. Maybe at Incheon or Gyeonggi. It is the nearest place.”

“Humm,,I agree with Myungsoo. As I don’t think she can ran far,far, away..” Woohyun added.

“Then,we must find her at…I think Gyeonggi first?”Dongwoo stood up from his chair and looked at Hoya.

“Hoya!!!We must get ready for our journey..”Dongwoo’s spirit arose.

“Yaaaay!!Eunmi-ssi..Wait for me..i’ii save you” Sung jong also inspired by Dongwoo’s spirit.

The other looked at them with a weird face.”Hyung~you should not teach our Jongie like that~”Sungyeol patted Dongwoo’s shoulder.

They moved out from the café for the other mission. Searching for their Eunmi.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 

Sunggyu drove the MPV to Gyeonggi. “ Hyung,,do you love Eunmi?” Sungjong aked Hoya.He nodded.

Sung yeol hit Sungjong’s head.”Yaa!!You shoul not do that!” Sungjong got angry. “Hoya--ssi,Sungjong asked you about love in state of…LOVE FOR A GIRL,,not as a friend.” Sungyeol asked Hoya again.

Hoya thaught for a while. He just love Song Ae.He shook his head.

“Ya!!Hoya,are you stupid or what? You do love Eunmi.”Dongwoo glared at Hoya.

“What do you mean by that,hyung?”Hoya still didn’t pick up his heart nor Dongwoo’s word.

Mr.Namgreasy showed him a weird smile.” Poor you my friend,,how can you don’t know your heart. You loved her since we are young,dude,”

Myungsoo patted Hoya’s shoulder.”We can see it,hyung. Sometimes, action speak louder than words.”

“I just don’t know,” Hoya shook his head.”This things keep burden my mind. I just want to see Eunmi. Lee joon gave his trust to me to take care of her. I just..”

“It’s okay,Hoya. We always be with you.”Sunggyu gave him a support.

Without knowing, I step on your shadow
I’m probably gradually getting crazier
   To my eyes that sees everything to be dark,
You’re the only one that shines brightly

‘What happened to me?What have you done to me,Eunmi~’

i worry about you, okay..  
i’ll take care of you till the end
you know me, right..
you saw me right,
i’ll protect you till the end

 

I promise to Leejoon that I’ll take care of you forever’

Hoya’s heart became hurt.’Where are you?’

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hyung,I’m hungry..”Woohyun whined while holding his stomach. “It’s sound like orchestra!” Sungyeol pointed at Woohyun’s stomach.Namgreasy gave him a devil glare.

“Ok! We stopped for a while. It’s noon already. We need to take a lunch.

“OMMA HOT RAMEN SHOP. Are you sure this shop,hyung?” Myungsoo  looked at the shop.

“I’d go to this before. It’s extremely delicious,” Sunggyu added.

“Hoya!! We go first.” Dongwoo yelled at Hoya.Hoya was busy searching for his handphone in the car.

“ANNYEONG!!!” They entered the restaurant. “Welcome !!” Eunmi surprised to see a group of smart handsome men entered the reastaurant. She hid behind Suho.

“Eunmi,are you okay?” Suho asked her. She dragged him into the kitchen. “You must help me. They know me. I bet they are looking for me.”

“You mean??”

“Yupp,Hoya oppa come too since his friends are here” Her hands were shaking badly.

Suho hugged her tightly. “Let’s go.”

He went out from the shop while Eunmi hid beside him. She didn’t want to meet Infinite especially Hoya. But Dongwoo recognized her and “wait!”He yelled to them. But suho escaped from the shop.

“Why,hyung?” Sungjong asked Dongwoo. He shook his head. ‘That can’t be her,’

 

Suho and Eunmi relieved as they could escape from them.

“Eunmi..” someone called up her name and Hoya was standing in front of them.

 

come to me, it’s because i like when you smile

He smiled. He really missed the cheerful sweet face in front of him. He tried to hold Eunmi’s hand but quickly she held the boy’s arm. She hid behind him.


With a shield of worry, i stand in front of you and..
i revolve around you like a moon.

“I’m sorry,Eunmi.”

She grabbed Suho’s arm and tried to run. Hoya quickly pulled her wrist and she was between of them.

“Let me go!!” She shouted angrily at Hoya. Hoya glared at Suho. “Let her go.” Hoya warned him.

“I wont let her go.”Eunmi cried. “oppa. Stop this. I don’t want to meet you again.” She said in her cry.

so leave it and look at me.

I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh.

 

Hoya let her go. And Suho brought her to other way. But again,Hoya grabbed her and kissed her lips. Everyone stunned by his action.

Eunmi tried to escape from his hug but he was too strong and kissed her passionately.

 

Infinite saw the incident and “He is a stupid buddy.” Dongwoo said.Sungyeol closed Sungjong’s eyes. Woohyun smirked and continued to eat with Myungsoo. “Way to go,hyung” Myungsoo said to Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu held his head and rushed to the scene. He pushed Hoya from Eunmi and punched at his face.Eunmi cried heavily.. “ I hate you,Hoya!!!”Suho pulled her and they went to their house.

“Are you dumb?You cant do that for a girl! You just make her running away from you!” Sunggyu scolded Hoya.

 

Now it feels like you are destiny
For the last time, just once, twice, three more times, I keep missing you

Tears fall when I see you

I can't have you but I want you
my heart hurts when I see you
Can never be mine

.................................................................................................................................................................

*what will happen to Hoya??Will he gets his true love??*

I dont know,,Wait for the update..

 

~Do comment + subscribe~