03

I LOVE YOU TOO, MR.PURPLE

 

“What we have to do now?”Dongwoo asked his friends.

Sunggyu stared at Hoya’s weak face. He didn’t talk too much lately. “we have to find her,”

Hoya looked at Sunggyu back. “But, she hates me very much. I don’t think she wants to meet me.”

“Hoya! We’re men,bro! go and get your love..” Woohyun patted his shoulder.

Hoya smiled. “Thanks,friends,”

“Friends..Always like this,right guys?” Sungyeol grinned widely.

“Ok,now we start our plan…” Sunggyu whispered to them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

“ Are you sure that you’re ok?”Suho asked Eunmi. She was her vanilla ice cream. “Eunmi!!!” Suho yelled at her. “I’m not deaf,Suho.” A ball rolled over her. She looked at Kyuhyun, a 9 year old boy waving at her. “Eunmi noona~!Can you get the ball,please?”

“sure,Kyuhyun-ahh,” she kicked the ball.

She continued eating her ice cream. The ice cream didn’t taste as usual. She remembered when she didn’t finished her ice cream, Hoya would finished it for her. They were very closed.

Tears fall drop by drop
But I try to brush off my heart
Your embrace makes me breath
I tried convincing myself that it's not and tried to avoid you

 

‘Seems that I can’t avoid him. Please go away. Shoo,shoo’ She tried to emptied her mind.

“Eunmi,,” a familiar soft voice called her name. it’s Hoya again. She stood up and went away from the playground. “Please,listen to me first.”

“what?”

“Errr…” ‘Hoya,you can do it..’

Now you are so precious, more than anyone else
I am going to you right now, after letting everything else go
I don't need anything else
Because I love you, because I love you
I will protect you, whatever it takes
I just need to look at you

Eumi stared at him. She’s waiting for Hoya’s words. Hoya looked into her beautiful eyes which hidden within her spectacles.

He was speechless and his heart pounded crazily. He rubbed his necks.

“You can do it,hyung!” Sungjong whispered in the bushes. “Hey, shut up! They will see us here.” Sungyeol cupped Sung jong’s mouth.

“Yaaaa!You,choding just shut up or I will bash you at home..” Dongwoo glared at him.

“He acted like a pabo humankind.” Myungsoo added and Woohyun slapped his cheek gently. “Where is your manner,huh? He’s your hyung anyway..”

“SHUUU!!!. STOP PLAYING GUYS.HOYA IS FIGHTING WITH HIS FEELING” Sunggyu whispered.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hoya still froze there. He looked at his phone in his hands.

-Tell her,pabo!!-

-You can do it-

-Seek for her forgiveness-

-You are very slow,man..JUST TELL HER!!OR I KILL YOU AT HOME-

They were from his friends.

“I’ll go first,” Eunmi felt bored standing there,waiting for Hoya.

“No.. I just want to say that I ..” He couldn’t finish his words and BUMMM!

‘What  the heck?’

“Oppa?Oppa? Are you okay?”Eunmi held his head. Hoya smiled at her. ‘She stiil worried about me?’

“Suho! Help him…He’s bleeding!” She wiped Hoya’s blood that flowed out from his nose.

“**** THAT BOY!!” Sunggyu became angry. The others pulled his hands to back off. They were hoping that Hoya would confess and out of the blue,a ball flying towards Hoya and BUMM! The ball smashed Hoya’s head. “

“That’s hurt,man.”

“They are kids,bro.”

“Such a spoiler,men”

They sighed. “I hope Hoya is okay..”Dongwoo looked Suho had brought Hoya to his house.

The kids ran towards Eunmi. “We are sorry,noona~~~”

“It’s Ok, boys. You should not do that again ok?” She caressed their heads.

Hoya opened his eyes slowly. He saw Eunmi smiling sweetly. “Oppa~~”

I’ll hold on tightly so you can’t leave
I’ll grab onto you so I won’t have to cry
No matter how many times you throw me away,
Or how much you prevent it, I’m never going to let you go

 

He caressed her soft cheeks. “Hyung~~~are you okay?”Suho asked him. He opened his eyes widely and found that he was holding Suho’s cheeks.

 

“Yaaa! Where is Eunmi??”

“She’s at shop. Helping my mom.”

“So,you are closed with her,right?”

“More than closed,hyung”

“W-what?”

“Are you jealous?”

“I’m not,”

“Whatever,hyung. She’s mine now,”

Hoya smirked. “You’re playing with wrong  person,dude,”

“It’s up to you,hyung. I’ll never let her down after this like what you have done to her!”

“What’ve you done to her!”

“Nothing ,just what the usual couple do. Want bo-bo?” Suho laughed hysterically. And that was his end of the day. Hoya punched his face.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 “I wonder if Hoya oppa is awake.”

As she yanked the door open,she could hear noise in the living room.

“You better watched up!”

“Let me go,bastard!”

Hoya and Suho were fighting on the floor. Hoya’s blood flowed from his nose while Suho from his mouth.

“Yaaa! What you guys doing!” Eunmi screamed angrily.

 

“Eunmi~~~You’re home..” Both of them greeted Eun mi happily.

 

“Oppa,let’s talk outside.” She went away and Hoya gave Suho the best evil glare at him. ‘You died after this’ He mouthed Suho.

 

“Eunmi, I’m sorry. I just..”

“I’m sick of this..”

“Please, Eunmi! Don’t do this to me”

 

I became used to only looking at you
Lingering around you, I feel like a beggar
I want to let go of everything now, and thats suffocating
And I don’t know what to do

 

“You hurt me..Very well..i’m sorry,oppa. I couldn’t come back to you. I hope you can let me to live with this. I’m happy..”

“I love you,Eunmi..” Hoya whispered at her ears.

“I really love you.. I cant live without you,,” Hoya hugged her tightly. She could feel her shoulders wet. Hoya was crying.

 

In my dreams, I am holding you
And I am saying these nonsense words, I love you
Just come into my arms and be still
I tried convincing myself that it's not and tried to avoid you
But now I became a cowardly man and I want you
 

 

Now you are so precious, more than anyone else
I am going to you right now, after letting everything else go
I don't need anything else

 

I can’t turn back the time, but give me one more chance
I can’t turn back the time, but turn back to me just once
 

 

Even if I have everything, without you by my side
Everything will collapse
just can’t let you go
Even if I fall from exhaustion, if you become my wings
I can fly high into the sky
 

Eunmi cried in his hug.

“ Why you do this to me? I hate you! Why you love me? Pabo!!”

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean this.. I love you before this,,and forever,”

“I love you too,Mr.Purple..” Eunmi smiled. Hoya pulled her away.

“ Chinjja?? I’m loving you forever,sweetheart.” Hoya kissed her forehead before pulling her into a sweet and gentle kiss.

 He carried her in bridal style. “Where’re  we going? Put me down!”

“ Let’s get married today!”

“ Noooooo!!!” She screamed and hugged him.

‘Thanks,my brother,Leejoon. I love you always. And you’re right! He does love me!’ Eunmi’s happy tears falling down her cheek.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Suho’s POV..

 

“congrats my friend. You find your true love.” He sighed and smile appeared in his face.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Infinite’s PoV

Sungyeol and Sungjong hugged each other. They were crying happily. “At last. I’m happy wity Hoya hyung~~” “Don’t act like crying baby,” Myungsoo looked at them weirdly.

Sunggyu smiled in relief. Dongwoo shed his tears, “My friend has become a true man”,,

“Aissshhh,,Hyung. You’re such a spoiled brat.” Woohyun patted his shoulder.

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THE END<3