01

I LOVE YOU TOO, MR.PURPLE

"Oppa !!! Wake up !! Don't leave me !! Please!!" Eunmi beat Lee Joon's body. "It's Ok,sweetheart." Hoya hugged Eun Mi. "I'm sorry,Mr. Lee. We'd try our best to save him.But God love him more." The doctor walked away. "Oppa!!Don't you leave me!! I love you.."Eunmi cried heavily in the ward.Hoya couldn't control her.Out of the blue,Eunmi fall into the ground. 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 YEAR LATER,

"Oppa, are you okay??" Eunmi asked Hoya. Hoya opened his eyes slowly. Tiredness surrounded his body. She brought him a cup of hot chocolate. "Thanks," Eunmi smiled. After his brother died,Hoya took her to live with him as she did not own anyone in her life. Since her parents died in a tragic accident when she was 8,his brother took care of her. She was very proud of his brother as he could raise her since they were young. Hoya did not often appear himself at the apartment as he busy working at his father's office.Eunmi didn't care as Hoya had his own family too.She knew Hoya from his brother,Lee joon.They made friends and she ed Hoya. They became good friends until now. Hoya always took care of her. She could see Hoya as his brother. She felt that Lee joon always with her.

"How's your school?" Hoya asked you.You nodded."It's daebakk!!" You chuckled happily.

"Are you okay,oppa?You look tired.." You felt pity for him.He nodded weakly.

"And you,Eunmi. You look thinner.You didn't take your meal properly?" Hoya caressed your cheek.

"A-nii.I always eat,oppa,"You lied to him. Maybe I 've a lot of school works nowadays,"

"That's good.What I've to answer to Leejoon if you are sick?" He said jokingly.Not for a while, Hoya fall asleep at the couch.You took out a blanket and put on him.

"Gomawo,oppa"

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hoya woke up from his sleep.' Such a good sleep I have.'He stretched his body.He looked his watch. It's 7 a.m." Oppa,morning!" Eunmi waved to him."Get yourself ready oppa and have a breakfast. Eunmi was busy preparing brekfast for them. He went into the bathroom and wore purle striped shirt that Eunmi prepared for him.He went to the kitchen and saw a small figure was eating her breakfast.He sat besides Eunmi."Morning,young lady,"Hoya took peanut butter and put on his bread." Do you have a nice sleep,handsome oppa?"

"Of course,Eunmi." He smiled and poured some milk in her glass. "You should drink more,"

"Do you came today?I''l cook lunch or dinner for you." Eunmi asked him.

"Maybe not,"Hoya was thinking for a while." I missed my girlfriend already"Hoya smiled sweetly. He remembered of  Song Ae.

Eunmi hid her smile.' She's very lucky to have Hoya oppa'. If she could have Hoya oppa as his husband*cough*..

"Are you done?.Let me send you to school,"Hoya stood up and walked towards the door." Oppa,wait for me!!!" You took your bag and got him.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AT MYEONGDONG HIGH SCHOOL,

"Wow,Eunmi.Is that your freaking hot boyfriend a.k.a your 'brother'?" Yonnjae asked you."OMO!!! I'll love him"

"Shut up! Yonnjae.You annoyed me already."

"Are you jealous or what?" Yonnjae threw an evil smile.Happy to see her friend blushing.

"I'm not.He just looks me as his younger sister.And for your information,Miss Yonnjae,he has a girlfriend."

"So sad. Are you sad too,hurmmm?" Yonnjae still played with Eunmi."Whatever," Eunmi bored playing with her.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Oppa,what are you doing here?" Eunmi suprised to see Hoya at the front door."I missed my girl"Hoya played with your hair. You were blushing.

He laughed loudly. "You little kid!" Hoya sat on the couch."You are finishing your homework?" Eunmi nodded. She continued doing her homework.

"Are you done eating?" She nodded.'Aishhh,she doen't talk too much today.'

"How's your school?" She nodded and "Are you ok?" Hoya asked her.She looked at him. "I'm ok,oppa"

"Are you angry at me?"

"Oppa,I'm ok.Just doesn't in mood of talking."

"ooo..I see.You are in PMS"

"Yaaa!!"She yelled at Hoya.He just laughed at your reaction.He ruffled her head softly.

Eunmi lowered her head,embarassed with him.

"You looked happy today."

"I just talking to your Song Ae noona."He smiled sheepishly.

Eunmi bit her lips."And I think I should propose her"

Eunmi's jaws opened and her heart was breaking into pieces."Hey,close your mouth,sweetheart."He held her chin.

She shook her head.'Now,what'll happen to me?'

She looked at Hoya.He focused on the television.'What're you thinking now,Eunmi-aah!He doesn't love you...'

"Oppa?"

"Yes,girl"He looked at Eunmi.

"Do you love me?" OK.I HAD to slap my silly mouth now.

'What're you talking right now?PABO,IDIOT,STUPID'

Hoya blinked his eyes."Of course,Eun mi. I always love my friends." Hoya smiled sweetly.

And her heart broken for the second time.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 YEARS BEFORE..

"Oppa,how you shows your love?"Eunmi asked Leejoon.

He thought for a while."I' ll care and protect you."

"Wow..."

"It's the power of Love" Leejoon added.

Eunmi nodded." So,oppa loves me,right??"

"No doubt,darling,"He carecced her cheek.

"Hoya oppa?"

"Yupp..." He nodded."He loves you,"

"I love Hoya oppa too."

"So you dont love me?"

Eunmi nodded."You love me,oppa.But I dont love you back.I love Hoya oppa more."

"Someone has her own crush right now..." Leejoon played with her."Oppa,you must keep quiet."

Leejoon nodded."Promise?"Eunmi took his brother's hand."I promise."

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Leejoon saw Hoya with Song Ae.'IF Eunmi knows that he loves Song Ae,'

He knew that Eunmi misunderstand Hoya's feeling towards her.Yes.Hoya loved her sister,but in words of friendship.Love was too general. Eunmi...

I hope they will end up together.He kept his high hope towards Hoya. He knew that Hoya was the best perfect man for his Eunmi..

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

NOW,

"Oppa!! You're lying to me.."Eunmi cried in her room.She understood that she had mistaken through Hoya's feeling.A love for a friend was different from the love towards a person that we loved.And it was her mistake.Falling in love for Hoya .

She couldnt let the feelings go.Her love right now was a red sign.Even her rain of tears has stopped.Eunmi looked at her hands that used to fit so well with Hoya.
They’re above her knees now.She sighed heavily and fall asleep.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Hoya drove towards his family’s bungalow. He saw Eunmi became weird just now. ‘Maybe she surprised when she know that his oppa will get married soon.’He chuckled but something was not going right in his heart. He felt….sad. He shook his head vigorously.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG… The sounds of alarm clock disturbed her sleep.’Aishhh!!’ Eunmi looked at the clock. It’s 7.30 a.m.’What! I’m late!’ she quickly dressed herself up and went to school.

“Lee Eunmi!!! You are late!” mrs. Park blurted out.’ Oooo… her creapy and loud voice.. I hate that.’

Along the school hour,she just quiet and day dreaming. She quickly went home after the last school bell rang. She entered her room and sat on her bed. She grab Leejoon’s picture and she had teary eyes. “Oppa,I can’t take this anymore. It’s hurt. Being hurt is tiring!I can see him , I can’t have him but I want him…” She cried out. She opened the music player and Be Mine song played. She fall asleep during tiredness.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 Someone disturbed her sleep. She realized that she didn’t change her uniform yet. As the door was knocked continuosly,she opened the door.

“Eunmi-yaaaah!!”. It’s Hoya and Sunggyu.But she smelt alcohol from him. He had drunk badly. "Can you take care of him?" Sunggyu asked her. She nodded.He entered the house while bringing Hoya to the couch."Thank you,oppa," Sunggyu went out from the house.Hoya stood up.He lost his balance and fall into Eunmi.

“Oppa! What happen to you?” Eunmi held him tightly. He was so heavy. The smell of alcohol pierced her nose.

Hoya talked to himself. “why you do this to me?” He caressed Eunmi’s lips. He smiled. But the smile was not long. His face changed. He stood up and pushed Eunmi harshly. Eunmi fall on the couch.

“Are you satisfied,huh? Playing with my heart? I hate you,Song Ae!” He released his anger towards Eunmi. Eunmi cried and cried. “Why oppa turned into this? You should not hurt me!” She yelled to him.

“Shut up! You ! “ Hoya’s hand had reached to Eunmi’s cheek. For the first time in her life,someone that she love and respect the most,had slapped her.”Oppa!”

“Don’t you call me oppa! I hate that!” He yelled. He approached Eunmi and he was on the top of her. “You deserve this !” Hoya turned into a devil which full of hunger. He kissed her harshly. Eun mi screamed and tried to push Hoya with all her energy. Hoya kept forcing her to be with him.

“ I don’t want this. I just want to be loved…” Eunmi said in her cry. She determined to push him and Hoya fall on the floor. She quikly ran towards her room. She packed her clothes in the luggage. She went out from her room and saw Hoya was laying on the floor. She could see his eyes was full of tears. “From now on, I hate you,Lee Ho Won!!!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hoya woke up and he felt his head was spinning 360 degree. ‘what happened last night?’. He remembered what Song Ae did to him. She was caught kissing with her cousin at the night club. He was angry at her last night.

“Get lost with you,Howon!!! What??Now you become a crybaby.Just go to your Eunmi! I hate you when you always talking about her!That Eunmi..That Eunmi..You know??Why don’t you confess your love towards that stupid pure girl!” Song Ae yelled at him.He slapped Song Ae.

“Watch your mouth,! She is not a stupid girl but you are!!” .He went off the club and met with his friends,Infinite outside the club.

"Hey,hyung,let's go"Sungjong pulled him into the club."I think we need to go somewhere else." Hoya said to the others with angry face.

"Ok! We shall go to the other club," Woohyun could feel something bad happened in the club.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He was totally drunk and.....where is Eunmi??? "Eunmi!!Eunmi!!"He called Eunmi. He went to her room and saw nothing. The wardrobe was empty. there was only a purple dress which he bought for Eun mi last year. "Where she 've been?" He looked on the studying table. There was a picture of Eunmi and him.They looked happy on that moment.He was hugging Eunmi's waist  from her back.

"Please don't leave me,Eunmi,"He quickly telephoned Eunmi.She had off her phone.He called again and again but still she didnt answer it.

He called Dongwoo."Hyung! You have to help me!"

"What now,Hoya?" Dongwoo was still sleeping when Hoya called him.

"Eunmi had ran away from home,"

"W--what!!"Dongwoo yelled.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE*

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THIS?? I HAD TO THINK MORE...

 

 

WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

THANKS FOR READING !!!