Blood and action

The Dragon Clan

 

Dedicated to my friend platitudinous! Thanks for the review it helped me a lot!


I had been laying in the bed for several seconds when I heard the horrible noise of a breathe. 

My muscles tensed after the noise started to sound louder, the thing was coming closer. I couldn't dare to look.

I needed something to protect myself. I hadn't seen the thing but for a reason I feared it. 

I lifted my gaze and saw the watch at the nightstand. 

How long will it take for me to grab it?

 I heard the footsteps of the stranger getting closer and closer. 

The decision I make is crucial, oreither I fight back or I die.

 I launched myself to the watch at the same time the thing tried to grab me. 

Affortunately I was faster and I was able to grab the watch, with a watch in hand and out of bed I looked up bravely.  

Now I could see the thing, was actually a man. 

He looked about the same age as me, but that's not what grabbed my attention. 

The thing I couldn't keep my eyes off were his claws.

 Another dragon?  The man was several steps away from me. 

 He took one step closer, I took one step backwards. We continue walking until my back hit the hard and cold wall.

 "There's no place to run"-the man smirked and his claw came closer to my face. 

The watch was still in my hand. The plastic object was medium size, black, and the string fell all the way to the floor.

 The claw of the man locked itself around my neck. 

He rise me a little, making me harder to breathe. I struggle and stamped but nothing seemed to work. 

I felt like I was about to die, the air was no longer reaching my lungs,with the strength I had left, I smashed the watch to his head. 

A trail of blood appeared from his forehead all the way down to his neck but he didn't look in pain at all.

His claw was still holding me but he had loosened his grip, making me able to breathe.

His left claw rip my shirt; my shoulder and part of my  was showing. 

He trail down his claw from my neck down to where my heart is located. 

I'd never fear for my life this bad. 

"We should have killed you long time ago." The man told me before he started penetrating my flesh with his claw. 

Blood started to drip, and the pain was unbearable.

My tears had been swelling up for a while and with the pain, they just came out. 

While my tears continue to pour out, my tormentor seemed to be enjoying my breakdown. 

"Cry, scream , beg for your protectors! They won't hear you" He penetrated deeper.

I'm about to pass out, a pool of blood was gathering under my feet. 

How long will it take me to bleed out? 

I looked to the window and remembered what had happened just hours ago. 

I had been playing and enjoying my day with my protectors but there was one protector that I couldn't take out of my mind. 

The memory made my lips curled up into a smile.  

Even though I feel like hell, I won't give you the satisfaction, bastard. 

"They'll come" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

He moved his claw while inside me and more blood started to drip, with every drop it fall my body seemed to be growing weaker.

I didn't have enough energy to fight back anymore. 

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed and ask almost pleading.

"He can't wake up." 

I would have loved to understand the reason this monster was torturing me, but I didn't. 

I realize I don't know anything. I entered this world without even worrying about the consequences. 

"Let's finish this." I closed my eyes, and waited for the pain to arrive but it didn't. I slowly opened my eyes, visualizing the frame. 

Seunghyun.
He had let his claws out and bury them in my tormentor's arm, making it bleed.

"Filthy, loathsome, creature. Retrieve your hand off Eun Mi" 

Seunghyun eye's were full with rage. The creature let go of me.  

My body was too weak because of the lost of blood and pain. I fell directly to the floor. 

My blood and the monster's blood stained the once beautiful floor. 

I remained in the floor motionless; my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

 My temperature was rapidly rising and my tears couldn't stop flowing. 

Time seemed to be slowing down; I must have been really tired. 

I blinked once and saw Seunghyun fighting, he throw a fist that hit directly to the monster face. 

Blood continue dripping but now I didn't know whose blood it was. 

I closed my eyes again. 

There was a large amount of blood on the floor, there was blood in the furniture too.

I scanned the room but I only saw Seunghyun standing in the corner of the room. 

I blinked again.

This time, Seunghyun was gone and my tormentor's corpse was laying near the window.  



Sorry for the super late update, I've been busy with the school and it's my first time trying to write action
 (I don't think this could be consider action lol)  Anyways I hope you like it! Please comment :)

I know it's not an excuse but I been watching a lot of dramas so that's why I hadn't update too hehehe 

Also what do you think of the new poster? Is it pretty? hehe I like it a lot :D