Awaken

Love in Disguise

AMBER's POV

 

I thought I have died because when I open my eyes, the first color that I see is white, then I realize it is just the light. I figure that I am in the hospital because of the smell. I feel so weak and my body feels stiff. It feels like I've been sleeping for a long time. I roam my eyes and I saw Nuna on the other side, sleeping. I called her but I think she didn't hear me. I called her again then she then open her eyes and quickly come beside me. She is crying and I don't know why. She then called the doctor. They run so many test to check my condition. I learned that I've been in a coma for four months.The next day, I regain my strength, I can now sit on the bed and talk normally, my friends came and they are all happy to see me.

 

"Bro, your girl fans are waiting for you to come back to school. They always bother us in asking where hospital are you confined."Onew said.

 

"Onew don't forget to tell him that you and Luna are now dating."Key said teasing Onew.

 

"Really, that's good to hear."I answered with a smile.

 

Then I remember the dream about Nuna telling me she have a good news to tell me.

 

"Nuna, I dream about you yesterday. You're talling me that you ha a good news to tell me."I said to her.

 

"Oh, so you were really listening that time."she answered with a smile.

 

"So you really did tell that. What is it,Nuna?"I asked.

 

"Boys, tell your friend what is the good news."she said to Onew and Key.

 

"Yoona is coming back!"the two said cheerfully in unison.

 

"When?"I answered excitedly.

 

"She will arrived next week."Vic-nuna answered.

 

"That's great!"I exclaimed in happiness.

 

I felt so happy when I heard it. I really miss Yoona. She is my only bestfriend and I haven't heard from her for four months. I guess she had been worried when she heard what happen to me.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I was extremely happy when i heard that he finally wake up. But I lost the courage to face him. I don't know what his reaction will be when he see me. Luna and Sully keep on insisting for me to come with them to visit him. I really wanted to see him. I gathered up my courage. I decided to come with them. Outside the hospital room, I hear laughters, I think he is so happy and got excited to hear that Yoona is coming back it it felt like I'm kinda jealous about it.

 

"You're ready?"Luna asked while holding the door knob.

 

I took a deep breath. "Yes."I answered. My heart is pounding so hard.

 

Luna open the door and I saw Amber's dorky smile. He had fun talking to Onew, Key and Vic-unnie. Luna and Sully quickly hug him, I wanted to hug him too but I'm afraid that he will just push me away so I just stay behind and stood there just a little far on his bed end.

 

"We miss you Amber."Sully said while hugging him.

 

"I miss you too."Amber answered.

 

Then he look at me. He looked surprise when he see me.

 

"Oh, you brought a friend. Who is she?"he asked them.