Worries

Love in Disguise

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I notice that Amber is seem preoccuppied now a days. He seems restless too. He didn't want me to leave his side or walk alone. He is saying the same too to our friends. I wonder what is bothering him.

 

"Am, are you okay?" I asked him when we are having lunch together in the school garden.

 

"Yeah."he asnwered.

 

"But it seems that you're not."I said to him. Then he look at me.

 

"I'm fine as long as I can see that you are fine."he told me and kiss me on my forehead.

 

"If there is bothering you, promise me that you will tell me."I said to him.

 

"I promise."he answered and flash his dorky smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

In my entire life this is the first time I lied. I felt really bad but I don't have a choice. I don't want Krystal to be scared and be worried about me. I know there are so many eyes right now who are watching us. The eyes of our allies and the eyes of our enemies. I always keep my senses sharp. I equiped all the skills that I have learned in the island and the things that Appa had thought me. I need to protect my family,my friends, and the most important person of my life, Krystal. Everyday I didn't lower my guard. In our house, Yuri is always having a serious talk with Appa. I bet they are planning something.

 

"Hyung, what are you planning right now?"I asked him.

 

"We just planing to know who is behind this all."he answered.

 

"I'm sorry if I burdened you all."

 

"This is what family do, bro. So don't be dramatic, this will be over soon, you'll see."he said to me with a grin.

 

"Yeah, I hope so."

 

"Let's have a spar?"he asked sounding enthusiastically.

 

"I'm not in the mood."I answered.

 

"Really?Or you are just scared."he tease me.

 

"Just say whatever you want."I said to him.

 

"You two are so noisy, I am studying upstairs."Vic-nuna in and glared at us.

 

"Sorry,sis."Yuri said to her and smile nervously.

 

"I'm sorry,Nuna."I said to her.

 

"I more noise, I swear I will beat you both."Vic-nuna said with a serious tone of voice. We just nod at her.

 

"Hear that, llittle brother, we should keep quiet."Yuri said then chuckled.

 

Our conversation was cut off when suddenly my phone ring. I don't know why but as soon as I heard it, my heart starts to pound and I felt that there is something bad happen. I take a look who is calling and I saw it is Krystal but still, I feel nervous and scared to answer it.