The Fairytale of Wonderland

Alyson's Adventures in Wonderland

The sound of skin hitting skin echoed through the room. I stared him dead in the eyes and grumbled under my breath, “Explain. Now.”

A pair of hands came up behind me; one wrapping around my waist and the other gently placed over my mouth bring me in close to him. The hands pulled me to the center of the room before I could do more damage to AJ; he had his face turned away and a hand cupping the cheek that I hit. I smirked under the man’s hand, ‘he totally deserved that one.’

“You need to calm down miss,” the person behind me whispered in my ear.

I just huffed at him, not wanting to listening to him or anyone, I just wanted my answer and to go home.

The stranger placed his head on my shoulder, “Don’t worry you will get all your answers in a little bit,” he kept whispering. “Just calm down; easy breathing, ok?”

I tried to look at him; his hair was a descent length where it swooped over and barely met the corner of his eye at an angle. It was hard to get a good visual of the man from the angle I could see him from. What I could get from him was that he had a well fit body; strong arms and a hard stomach. I nodded at him and sighed.

“Good, very good.” He said in a very calming and collected voice, “Want me to take you back to your room?”

I shook my head in a no manner. I didn’t want to be dragged all the way back to be locked up in a room to be talked to.

“You sure? There is a lot I need to tell you about.”

“There’s a couch in here I can sit.” I mumbled into his hand.

“True but I was thinking you would want somewhere private so you could take it all in.” he looked around at the other three in the room.

“Oh, we can leave if you want us to.” One of them said.

“We should stay,” AJ smirked and with a sarcastic tone, “And introduce ourselves.”

I ripped the guys hand from my mouth and started to go after him. “You are such a little , shut up I don’t want to hear the crap that comes from it AJ, just be quiet and leave me the hell alone.” And with that a few other choice words thrown in I started swinging at him but the guy holding me kept me back. Then all of a sudden AJ disappeared.

“You know things would be so much easier if you would cooperate with me.” His voice came from behind me.  

I looked around and it was AJ holding me now instead of the other guy, who is now standing where AJ was. “Why should I,” I sneered at him while turning around. He grabbed both of my wrists and started pushing me back while I tried fighting back. I could hear whispers coming from the company in the room.

“Why do you keep on fighting me, I’m just here to help.”

“How are you helping?! I just want to go home!”

“If you stop fighting we can get you home.”

Finally after struggling with him my hands became loose and I started smacking AJ in the chest with tears running down my face. “I want to go home now. I can’t wait.” I kept yelling at him while my fists got sore and started to slow down.  “Take me home,” I said as my head fell into his chest and just started to let all my tears out onto his shirt while grabbing it for support a little. He made me sit on the couch and sat next to me, while I kept weeping.

“It’s not up to us to get you home though,” AJ told me. “It’s all up to you.”

“What?” I wiped away my tears.

“What he means is,” the sturdy, young man who at first was holding me back started to speak. “We can only open a portal that can be entered through, we can’t open one that you can exit through we’re not strong enough for it.”

“Who can then?”

“You.”

“Me?” I looked at him confused with my puffy, tear-filled eyes.

“Mhmm,” he nodded his head a little. “Oh, by the way I’m Soohyun, The White Prince.”

“You’re BSing me aren’t cha?” I laughed at him. “A prince? Like in a fairytale?”

“BSing?” He questioned back.

“Does he really not know what that means” I asked AJ.

“He’s not from your time period,” he replied.

“Wait what?” I paused, “This is a little too much to take in, just saying, and I’m very confused.”

“Don’t worry about it right now, that’s something else that can be explained later,” AJ added on. “But he is a prince, I am a cat; the Cheshire cat I must add,” he pointed at Soohyun, “Then you have your white rabbit, Hoon, and the caterpillar, Kibum.” He pointed to the other two who were sitting in chairs on the other side of the room.

“Wait, wait, wait,” I took in what he was giving me, “A white rabbit, Cheshire cat, a caterpillar, and a white prince?” I paused, “Shouldn’t it be a white queen?” I questioned them.

“You remember my mother?” Soohyun exclaimed.

“No, I’m going off of the fairytale book, Wonderland, oh, what was the main characters name again? But all you need is a hatter, the twins, a hare, and the dormouse.” I laughed at the similarities, while Soohyun and I believe his name was Kibum just stared at me confused.

“Don’t confuse them with new world things,” AJ Whispered to me, “But you’ve already met the twins and dormouse, but they all should be back any minute.”

Sat there for a minute thinking, reflecting, on the dream I had earlier, AJ was in it and three other people. The two that looked alike and the one the curled up in my bed. What where their names? “Kevin, Alexander, Dongho? The other boys from my dream?”

“Very good,” AJ said as the door swung open and the three that I mentioned walked in.

The three stood in the doorway and looked at me confused. It was weird seeing them outside of my dream instead of in them. They just stood there speechless, unsure of what to say to me, it was kind of like it was there first time ever seeing me.

I stood up and walked over to them to introduce myself and shake their hands, “Hello, my name is,” I paused, “I… I don’t remember my name.” My eyes widened, “Why can’t I remember my name?” I turned back around to AJ since he always seemed to have the answers for me.

“Oh yeah, only two people in this world know your name most recent name before coming,” he sat there and didn’t even look at me.

“And who are those two people?”

“Myself, but I’m not aloud top say until your true love says it first.”

“My true love; I’ve never dated a single person and how am I supposed to find them here? I don’t know anyone here.”

“You’ll know him when you see him, it happens every time,” he turned to me finally to look at me in the eyes and he flashed he’s little cat like smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night I found myself back in the same room I start off in, taking in all the new information. “I honestly can’t believe that this place is so much like that freaking fairytale book.” I was lying on the ground thinking of the earlier things that happened; I had my right hand up tracing the very exquisite pattern in the ceiling.

“Gosh I’m so bored,” I sat up and stretched and closed my eyes. “I wish I had my guitar or something else to do.” When I opened my eyes there was a little arch frame that wasn’t there appeared, I stood up to investigate.

Inside the little room was a little music room. It had different instruments in it, from violins to pianos, and drum sets. I looked around the room trying to find what I wanted; finally coming across the guitars I grabbed a light blue acoustic guitar that looked like the one I had back in my world. I took it back to the bed room and sat on the edge of the bed.

I started strumming at the strings, playing a familiar tune that I haven’t played in a long time. I started to sing the lyrics to it.

On top of the roof

The air is so cold and so calm

I say your name in silence

You don't wanna hear it right now

The eyes of the city

Are counting the tears falling down

Each one a promise

Of everything you never found

I scream into the night for you

Don't make it true

Don't jump

The lights will not guide you through

They're deceiving you

Don't jump

Don't let memories go

Of me and you

The world is down there out of view

Please don't jump

(Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel)

Someone came into the room while I played.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guise~ ^^ i finnished the chapter YAY!!!! i think the story keeps getting better everytime i add more to it. I wonmder who Ally's true love is hmmm?.... because i dont even know my who it will be exactly, comment on who you think Ally's best match is. And i was wondering if for my other story running out of time , if you havent read it theres the hyperlink for you, if i should actually finish it and fill in the huge gap or if i should just move onto the squeal... im just kind of confused on what to do right now with, and if you have any ideas PM me pwease and thank you...

Love you guise for the support and i hope you enjoy the story and comment pwease i like reading what you guys think. ^^

Love Nana~ <3