Black Out

Alyson's Adventures in Wonderland

 I laid back down ready to fall back to sleep before a knock came from door. “Alyson,” called my mom’s voice before entering in my room. “You ok hunny?” she asked, “I heard a loud thud and I wanted to come and check on you.”

“Yeah I’m fine,” I sat up and faced her.

She started to leave but then snapping her head back towards me. “Oh hun, we have some very important guests here so if you could get changed into something nice and come down for a little bit to introduce yourself would be fantastic.” She winked at me before exiting my room.

I stared at my door for a few seconds kind of confused. ‘Who here is so important? Why do I have to change into something nice? Why did she wink at me?’ Where the thoughts running through my head, but whatever I guess I smirked to myself. I got up to get my suitcase and placed it on my bed, ped and flipped open the top of it in a flash. I dug through the large bag trying to find my favorite light blue sun dress and emergency makeup and hair kit, it didn’t take long to find everything I needed, I threw the dress on slipped on the shoes I was wearing earlier and walked into the bathroom to take care of the final details.

“Hmmm, what should I do?” I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Nothing to harsh wouldn’t want your natural beauty to disappear,” I voice come out of nowhere.

“WHOAH!!!” I flung around and put my hands up ready to punch someone in the face. “Who’s there?” I slowly put my hands down once I realized that no one was in my bathroom with me and then I slowly walk to the door and poked my head into my bedroom and no one was there.

I walked slowly back to the mirror and picked up my eyeliner. “That was weird,” I said while looking back up at the mirror and placing the pencil near my eyelid.

“Like I said don’t cover up your beauty,” A young man standing in my mirror said to me.

I screamed at the top at my lungs and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Gosh,” I huffed to myself, “I didn’t mean to scare her.” I slowly set her on the ground. “They did tell her to follow me and that’s what she did…. I think? I hope so.”

‘She looks exactly how I remember her. Can’t believe it’s been this long since the last time, what4 or maybe 500 years now since we last saw each other. Maybe she’ll remember me, if I trip her memory a little when she wakes up, I just don’t know how.’ The thoughts ran through my head before being interrupted.

“Hoon,” the prince’s voice called to me. “Has she come through yet?” He walked towards me hesitantly once he noticed the female body lying next to me. “I’m just going to answer that myself now, yes, and why is she knocked out unconscious?”

“Um, I might a scared her a little bit and she fainted your highness.”

“So you thought of just letting her lay here on the ground instead of taking her to a room so she can lie in a bed?”

“Well, um, I don’t know what I was thinking but that does sound like a good idea now that you mention it.”

I scooped her up in my arms, “Which room should I take her to?”

“Which room did I put her in last time?” Prince Soohyun thought to himself. “Just take her to the teal room; I’ll have to make sure there is enough clothing in storage for her. I’m just afraid she won’t recognize herself when she wakes up since she didn’t walk through herself.” He started walking off, “Oh before I forget close the portal so no one else accidently walks through.”

“You make me do so much,” I sighed.

“Fine, fine give me the girl,” he opened his arms to me to take her from me.

“w-why can’t you close the portal?” I said defendant, trying to keep the girl to myself.

“Don’t tell me you are falling for her again, remember she won’t remember you, she won’t remember me either or really any of us, her names not even the same as we remember it to be when we all first met her before coming here, there should be only two people here who know exactly her most recent name, and one of them being her true love in this generation, so there is no point in acting like this.” He said in a harsh tone before snatching her away from me. “Now close the portal.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up slowly, “Uh,” I hissed at the pain and grabbed my head. “What happened?” I started to think back to the past events that happened, but it all was blank. “Why can’t I remember? Was it a dream again?”

“Oh trust me Alyson none us really remember the other world all that much,” a familiar voice appeared.

I looked around the room and realized it wasn’t my room and screamed in a panic.

“ssshhhh… Alyson, you’ve seen me before,” that cat man from my dream earlier appeared sitting at the end of my bed. “See not a stranger at all,” he smiled at me.

My eyes widened, “Not a stranger? I don’t even know your name. How can you not-.”

“AJ.”

I paused. “Well AJ,” I looked him directly in the eye with a pissed off look, “take me home, now.”

“I can’t do that,” he said before disappearing and reappearing by the door, “but I can show you around.”

“Maybe I don’t want to be shown around, hmph.” I turned away from him and crossed my arms.

“So stubborn,” he sighed before opening the door, “well the stairs are to the right if you wish to join us.” Then he left.

“Why would I want to join you,” I snared back at him even though I knew he left.

I sighed while lying back down, ‘he gives me a headache,” I closed my eyes and started playing with my long hair. ‘How am I going to get home? I just want to go home, and not to England, back to America where I can be with my friends.’ I opened my eyes and looked at the hair that was being twisted in my fingers. I was red, blood red.

I flung out of the bed and ran to the closest mirror. “My hair is red!” I yelled at my reflection, “Why is it red?” Then I looked into the eyes of my reflection, “My eyes.” I leaned in closer to the mirror, “They’re blue. How is this possible?” I leaned back slowly, my eyes narrowing as the thought came to mind. “Him.”

I ran out the door turning right like he said, and flew down the stair searching for him. My feet where stomping and my hands where clutched up in a fist, my nails digging into my skin. I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care. It didn’t take me long to find my way to him I could hear his voice down the stair. I slammed open a glass sliding door that leads into what seemed to be a waiting.

In the room sat four boys, two I’ve seen before two I could care less about. I stomped all the way to one I wanted. “What did you do to me?” I screamed at him, tugging at my own hair.

“What do you mean?” he replied back calmly.

“Why’s my hair this color?” I tugged a little more, “Why are my eyes this color?” I dropped my hair and pointed at my eyes.

He stood up calmly and didn’t say anything. I kept screaming at him the same questions, he never replied to me just stood in front of me and just looked me in the eyes and smirked his little cat smile at me. Finally frustrated enough, I lifted my hand and smacked him across the face.