The Beginning

Alyson's Adventures in Wonderland

Anyounghasayo, my name is Alyson, but I like to go by Ally, I’m a third generation American-Korean. When I was 16 I moved to England with my family, leaving all my friends behind in America. I look like normal girl to but now I have an interesting story that involves nine amazing guys, who are now my best friends. Now that I’m done with the introductions, let us get onto the story.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ally, wake up honey,” my mother shook me awake. “We’re here.” I opened my eyes to find outside the car window whole bunch of trees and bushes; I will admit that it was pretty but not like home. As we entered through the front gate of the Mansion, I was stunned by the sheer size of the building, let’s just say it was a lot bigger than our home back in America.

“I can’t believe your boss is actually letting us stay in his summer mansion,” mother commented to father. She was right, it was very suspicious that his boss was that nice to let us live here for the time being. “Why is he letting us stay here again?” I questioned from the back seat. “He doesn’t want us to find a home here yet, just in case this job isn’t permanent.”  He replied as he put the car in park, “Now, it’s time to get settled in. Go grab your bags and find your new room.”

I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase and both of my duffle bags from the trunk. When I entered my new home I was shocked, the inside was just as beautiful as the outside. “Oh, you’re already here.” A woman with red hair greeted my family as they walked in behind me. She walked up to us and curtsied, “Welcome to your new home. My name is Meyrin and I’ll be your maid.” She said in her thick English accent. “Finnian and Bard are the gardener and cook. Please take a look around and make yourselves welcome. I have a lot of work to do sorry I can’t really show you around right now, but please help yourselves to whatever you want. The kitchen and some of the dining hall is down that way,” she pointed to a hallway, “and then there are bed rooms in both wings upstairs and many other rooms for you to look around at.” She curtsied again before leaving.

“Well I guess this won’t be as bad as I thought it would be,” I smirked to myself before walking off, I thought to myself that I would be able to avoid my parents as much as possible with this giant mansion. “Remember it’s still early so don’t fall asleep again, you need to get use to the time change, Ally.” I heard my mom say as I started to head up the stairs dragging my suitcase behind me. “Yeah I know,” I waved her off before heading around the corner. I went and looked for my new bedroom, at every door I would pop my head in to see the room.

At the end of the hall was a ‘T’ I looked left and when I looked right, then when I looked to the left and saw a man wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. “Hello?” I asked in a questioning tone, “Finnian? Bard?” I wondered if this man was one of them. He just kept walking ignoring me. I dropped my bags and started follow him to see if I could catch up to him. He started to walk faster. “Hey wait up,” I called to him. He paused for a second before turning down another hallway. I started to chase him down the new hallway; he sped up his pace again. Once I reached about a third of the way down the hallway I bumped into someone, we both fell to the floor. “Oh my goodness”, the little blonde boy looked at me, “I’m so sorry, miss” “its ok,” I said while looking around him trying to find the man again, he disappeared. “Well I’m Finnian, but around here they call me Finny,” he said as he got up while giving me a hand. “Thanks,” I said excepting his hand. “Well I need to go and get some work done, I’ll see you around then.” He replied back once I was standing back up. I smiled and nodded at him going him an ok to go.

I watched Finny leave and once he rounded the corner, I heard a laugh come from hind me. I saw the standing in a doorway staring at me. “Hey who are you?” I asked him he just laughed at me and winked. As I got closer he walked into the room of the doorway he was standing in. I walked in after him, but he was nowhere in sight. “Hello, where did you go?” I called out; all I could here was his laugh. I looked everywhere, even in the bathroom. ‘hmmm,’ I thought to myself, ‘This room isn’t all that bad I kind of like it in here.’

The room was a warm shade of blue, with a white ceiling. A king sized bed was placed on the left against the wall with sheets to match the walls. A large window was covered with white curtains. I walked over to the window to open the curtains. A shocking view of the garden was my scenery. I gasped by the beauty.

“Ah this seems like a nice room,” you heard your father’s voice behind you. You smiled before turning around. “Yeah I really like it in here, and I love my view from my window. Is this all ours now?” I ask him looking back out the window. He walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder and looked out the window with me. “Yes it is, don’t you think it looks like it belongs in a fairytale?” I nodded in response.

“Well I found the kitchen and Bard, so if your hungry head down stairs and Bard will whip something up for you.” He started to walk away, “Oh yeah, I picked your bags up there outside the door.” He smiled before leaving the room without shutting the door.

I walked over to the door to grab my bags. ‘hmmm maybe he was just a figment of my imagination,’ I thought to myself. “Oh well,” I plopped onto my new bed. I closed my eyes, and before I fell into a deep sleep I heard an unfamiliar voice whisper in my ear, “Well see you in Wonderland soon, Alyson.”