Studying For Exams.

Moving Forward

“So Taeyeon, why did you transfer schools?”

“Well, my father got a job promotion, and we had to leave. It’s been a couple of years, but we’re finally back. I really missed this place.”

God, this is annoying.

I wish I could just smack those little smirks these guys have in their ugly faces. They’re all sitting around her while she eats her lunch, observing her every move.

 They have been all over her like stupid, lovesick puppies, ever since she got here.

I mean, one thing is speaking to her during class time and in between, but following to her every class and even lunch?

That’s just a little too much for my taste. That’s basically stalking.

“Do you mind if I call you Tae?”

“Hey, I thought about that nickname first!”

“Well, sad , I asked her first!”

“ you, Tom! Either way, I think Yeoni sounds cuter!”

“No it doesn’t! Sounds like some lame cat name a middle age woman would have thought!”

Why the hell do they have to be so loud?

I’m about to bust a cap in someone’s ..

Thankfully, I didn’t have to get my crayon on, since someone distract me from my thoughts.

“Are you okay? It seems like the vein in your forehead is about to pop.”  Nichkhun said half laughingly, sitting across me at the table.

“I think it’s okay to be mad about the fact that the human race is becoming more stupid by the minute.”

“I hope you’re not talking about the time Sooyoung got tricked into eating some stinking cheese with highly doubting expiration date.”

“What? No! How the heck Sooyoung got tricked into doing that?”

“You don’t even wanna know.”

“O-kay.. Well, those stupid guys are what annoys me.”

“They do tend to be quite stupid... But why is it just now that you talk about it?”

“I don’t know… I was here eating my lunch at peace, and they kept distracting me! It’s annoying.”

“And may I just point that it seems you didn’t even touched your lunch?” He said with an eyebrow raised.

“Well.. They took my appetite. But who cares, have you studied for the spanish test we have tomorrow?”

“ Wait.. there’s an exam tomorrow?!”

“Nichkhun.. We’re in the final of the trimester. The exams started yesterday!”

“So you´re saying.. The test I took today wasn’t a quiz..?”

Figures.

“God Nichkhun, I don’t know how you’ve made it to the last year of High School! Get up, we’re going to the library and study.”

“Tiffaaaanyyyy.”

“Don’t even think about whining!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You should praise me for even trying to help you.”

“I didn’t know! Jessica told me exams started next week!”

“Oh sure, cause Jessica’s the brightest one out there, she’s going to know that.”

“Hey, stop raining on my parade, I’m going to ace that exam anyway!”

“ I don’t think even Morgan Freeman can help you with that.”

“Sure I will! What do you think my second last name is? They don’t call me N-Lopez for nothing.” He said with a wink.

“I seriously doubt anybody calls you that.”

“Claro que sí, chica.”

“Oh God.”

We’re sitting on one of the library desks, with all the Spanish books between us.

I love Nichkhun, I really do, but he can be really exasperating sometimes.

I sent a text to Sooyoung a couple of minutes ago, since she usually helps here at this time when her sister can’t.

I always kinda thought she had a crush on Nichkhun, but being the way she is, she rarely shows it.

“Why are you checking your cellphone so many times? Are you already getting tired of me?” He said with a small pout.

“Believe me, that happened years ago. But no, it’s because I’m waiting for Sooyoung to arrive, she said she’ll be here by now.”

“You called the giant? Ugh, why would you do that to me?”

“Hey, I know you have a soft spot for her! Now, be nice, she’s coming this way.”

“Like that could happen..”

“Hey Fany! It’s been some time since we saw each other!” She said with a big smile, giving me a hug.

“Hi giant lady, forgot about me?”

Sooyoung directed her eyes to Nichkhun, and her smile immediately faded.

“Oh, hello , didn’t see ya there”

“Ouch, that really hurt.”

Nichkhun said faking pain on his chest.

I know, I probably sounded out of my mind when  said about Sooyoung having a crush on him before with this scene, but I have a sixth sense for this things!

“Come on guys, don’t be like this, we’re all friends!” I said with an awkward smile.

“Yeah, sure, like I’ll be friends with her.” Nichkhun said while crossing his arms and looking the other way.

“What? You think I’ll be friends with such a douche bag?” Sooyoung said doing the same thing.

 

Sigh..

They really act like kids..

 

Suddenly, I got a text:

 

 

WHERE THE ARE YOU?

 

 

Ugh, I’ve got to get home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm baaaack!

I'm so sorry I left for so long. But I'm going to try to update once in a while.

This is the longest chapter I've written yet.

Thanks for sticking with me! Hope you liked this chapter.