HoliHellDay.

My Step Sister (Not)

After Tiffany threw the envelope, Jessica picked it up.

"Their theme is black!? They're kidding right?" Jessica got up and sat on the bed next to Yuri.

"I know, It's more like a funeral..not a wedding." Agreed Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon gently pushed her.

"We're talking about our parents here." She said.

 

Seohyun and Yoona started doing their make-up.

 

Yuri was still a little nervous.

She leaned closer to Jessica.

"I think I called your dad a butler. What do I do?" She whispered.

 

Jessica startled laughing.

 

Yuri got confused..

"It's not funny! Yah, what if he kicks me out of college!?? Stop laughing!" she pulled Jessica right back up.

______________________

 

Tiffany and Jessica entered the private room where Mr. Hwang was waiting.

 

Taeyeon also went outside to meet her mom.

 

Mr. Hwang sat in front of them.

"My first question is, who are those people?"

 

It was the first time that Tiffany got nervous because of her dad.

"Uh.. They're our friends dad." She answered.

 

"From school." Jessica added.

 

Mr. Hwang nodded.

"Hmm. You two know that.. you're almost in your twenties right?"

 

Jessica quickly responded.

"Are you gonna kick us out?..dad?"

 

"No, of course not... What i'm saying here is, you two need to be more responsible. act more mature.. You can't just have parties like this. And where did you get the alcohol.?"

 

Tiffany slowly looked down.

 

Jessica responded again.

"Dad, you know when you were just.. single, you weren't like this at all. You were cool. But now, you really care for us tooo much and it's kinda boring for Tiffany and I. We're still teenagers and still want to have fun.. But you're over protective these days. Is it Mrs. Kim? Is she making you like this? Dad, we don't like you like this."

 

Tiffany looked up to check her dad's expression by Jessica's comment.

 

Mr. Hwang didn't know what to say. It was his first time hearing his daughter speak that long to him.

He was thinking for a moment is his daughter was right about Mrs. Kim changing him into a boring and overprotective guy.

"Jessica, since when do you talk like that?" He softly said to Jessica.

 

"It's just.. there's this person..that changed me into something.. like the opposite of me, you know. I didn't even expect myself to change into something like this. But thanks to that person... Th-" 

"Wait, so this 'person' changed my daughter into.. a whole different person?" Mr. Hwang interrupted.

 

Tiffany looked down again and started laughing.

 

Jessica nodded.

 

"And why is this funny to you?" Mr. Hwang stared at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looked up and stopped her laughter.

"Oh, it's just that... me myself, never expected Jessica to change into something like this. Wahh~ I really need to thank Yu- I mean.. That person one day."

 

"Ooh, you're right. We need to thank this person. Jessica, when can we meet this person?"

 

"She's actually here dad. In Tiffany's room."

 

Mr. Hwang quickly got up and told them both to bring him to that Person.

________________________

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim transformed into a Mouse and Rat again

 

Mrs. Kim had been telling Taeyeon not to drink and have parties late at night.

 

Taeyeon- "Mom! I'm almost 20! You know if you're gonna be like this in the future, I'll leave you right away."

 

Mrs. Kim- "Yah, do you remember me working my off just to feed you? And this is what I get!?"

 

Taeyeon- "Of course I remember! But I'm trying my best here, living on a new house, studyin really hard, finishing college."

 

Mrs. Kim- " If you're having a hard time living here. I should probably get us a house. Is that what you want?"

 

Taeyeon- "What, no! No! I love living here. It's just that you're toooo protective over me. I'm not a kid anymore mom."

 

Mrs. Kim- "Well act like one! I'm really disappointed in you..Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon suddenly changed the subject.

"But mom.. Do you really have to marry Mr. Hwang?"

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"I mean.. you two don't match.. He's too tall for you. He's also expensive looking and you're a lil you know.."

 

"Well thank you so much for being supportive! I can't change the plan. We're getting married next month. You should be lucky."

 

"Lucky?"

 

"Yes. You're gonna be living like the Hwang kids. Don't you want that?"

 

"So is this why you're marrying that guy?... You don't even love him, do you?"

 

"I don't wanna talk about this right now. Go back upstairs." Mrs. Kim started walking back in the house.

 

Taeyeon remained standing and watched her mom walk.

"I can't believe her." She thought.

____________

 

Mr. Hwang stood in front of the kids and began talking.

"You kids should be home by now. What if your parents are looking for you?"

 

"Sch! Like they care.." Muttered Seohyun.

Yoona quickly poked her arm.

"Watch your words." She whispered.

 

Yuri kept looking down.

She was still scared of her comment earlier.

 

But suddenly, Jessica got up and pulled Yuri off her seat.

"Dad, she's the person I was talking about."

 

Mr. Hwang lifted Yuri's face up.

"What's your name?" He smiled.

 

Yuri's heart raced.

"Yuri..sir."

 

"I heard that you're a great friend of my daughters.. I wanna thank you for taking good care of them, especially Jessica here."

 

Yuri bit her bottom lip.

"My pleasure sir." She bowed.

 

"She's a good actor." Yoona whispered to Seohyun.

 

"And you two!" Mr. Hwang walked in front of Seohyun and Yoona.

"Why are you two dressed like that? Isn't that a little inappropriate for the school?"

 

*Silence*

 

"Uh.. but we're not at school thought.." Said Seohyun.

"Sir." Added Yoona.

 

Mr. Hwang thought for a moment.

"You two give me your parent's phone numbers."

 

Both of them looked nervous...However, they had no choice but to follow Mr. Hwang.

 

Mr. Hwang grabbed the phone cards and started to head out.

He stopped in the middle.

"Jessica, I've invited some gentlemen from your school. I've been thinking that maybe it's time for you to be in a relationship and experience what it would be like with a husband. So later, choose who you like and be with him." 

 

Jessica's eyes widened.

"So you're saying that whoever I choose later.. will be my husband in the future!?"

 

Tiffany almost choked on her own saliva.

 

Yuri looked down and controlled her anger.

 

Mr.Hwang nodded and continued walking.

 

Jessica collapsed on the floor with her eyes wide open.

 

Tiffany quickly helped her up.

 

Jessica tightened her knuckles.

"I am not letting this happen." 

She rushed out of the room and followed Mr. Hwang.

______________________________________

 

Author's Note:

 

Hey guys, sorry if i'm updating really slow these past few days..

I've been sick(Flu, fever, and headache) and still am.. :( 

But i'm trying my best.. I'm trying to open my swollen eyes to see the keyboard as I type. lol xD

 

So yeah.. Sorry *bows*.

 

-Aish Mr. Hwang's gonna ruin Yulsic!?- 

Me- "Hell Naw!" ;)

lol

Enjoy~ <3