A Very Special Night.

My Step Sister (Not)

Taeyeon looked around."Did she just call me?"

 

"I guess~"

 

"Kim Taeyeon, will you please come up here." The lead singer repeated.

 

Taeyeon's heart raced.

She slowly walked towards the stage with a hundred people's eyes on her.

 

"Ahh Kim Taeyeon everyone!" The lead singer smiled and started clapping.

The audience clapped as well, but had a confused look on their faces.

 

The guitar player gave Taeyeon a chair.

"Please sit." He smiled.

 

Taeyeon sat down slowly, still had no idea what was happening.

 

She was about to look down but suddenly, the lead singer asked her something.

"How are you feeling tonight? And by the way, you look very pretty."

 

Taeyeon giggled nervously.

"Uhmm.. Well thank you for the compliment. Uhm.. I'm actually very happy tonight."

 

"And why are you very happy tonight?" The Singer chuckled.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled. "Cuz.. Someone really special brought me here."

 

"Awww~" the crowed said in unison.

 

"But.. How did you know my name? And why am I up here?" Taeyeon's voice trembled.

 

"Because that 'Someone really special' told me to sing for you."

 

"Wha-" Taeyeon looked up again and saw Tiffany smiling at her.

 

"Just sit back and relax ok?... And think of that 'Someone really special' " The singer smiled and signaled the guitar player to start.

 

"You're the corniest girl ever." She thought to herself and smiled while staring at Tiffany.

 

The song finally started. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the music.

_____________

 

 

In the mean time, Jessica brought Yuri to the basement to talk.

 

Yuri sat on the sofa and stared at Jessica who was standing in front of her stupidly.

 

Jessica finally spoke."I just wanna say thank you for helping me. I think Siwon's starting to like me." She smiled happily.

 

"Just don't do stupid things, or you'll mess everything up."

 

"Im actually becoming more softer.. Cuz of you! How can I stop it!?"

 

Yuri sighed and looked careless."That means you're in love.."

 

"Well I am!" Chuckled Jessica.

 

Yuri still looked uninterested."So are we done? I still have to-"

"No! You still have to teach me stuff!"

 

"Are you serious!?" Yuri exclaimed and slapped the sofa.

Jessica was startled."Hey!.. Yeah.. I don't even know how to.. Flirt.. To be honest." She muttered.

 

Yuri felt like screaming really loud that would kill Jessica, but she tried to control her anger instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany sat under the tree and waited for the fireworks.

Tiffany couldn't stop smiling.

 

"You are so bad! Out of everything, why the band!?"I was so nervous!... But happy at the same time."" Taeyeon couldn't help but smile also.

 

"Sorry, but you looked so funny when you were at the stage. You looked like a 10 year old girl!" Tiffany started laughing.

 

 

 

Taeyeon gently hit her arm.

"You always make fun of me." She felt embarrassed and quickly looked away.

 

The fireworks started.

They both looked up and had an 'Awe' expression.

 

Tiffany peeked at Taeyeon secretly and took something out of her pocket.

"Taeyeon-ah" She said softly.

 

"Hm?" Taeyeon was still staring at the fireworks.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath.

"Will.. you be my girl..friend?"

 

Taeyeon almost lost her balance.

"Wh-" Tiffany quickly kissed her before she could talk.

 

Taeyeon felt like she couldn't breath. She broke the kiss. "Yah, I didn't even say yes.. yet."

 

Tiffany felt worried."oh, so a-" Taeyeon chuckled and kissed her back.

She slowly broke the kiss.

"Yes" She said softly.

 

Tiffany smiled and blushed a little.

"I have something for you" She opened the little box and took out the diamond heart necklace.

 

 

"Waaa~" Taeyeon mouthed as she stared at the necklace.

 

Tiffany told Taeyeon to turn around cuz she wanted to put the necklace herself.

____________

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Yuri had been arguing about what to do when eating with a guy.

 

"Why do I have to feed him when he already knows how to feed himself!?" Jessica argued.

 

"Omg! It's called being sweet! You should try it sometimes."

 

"Ugh!! I hate this."She threw herself on the sofa and played dead.

 

"You know what, come here." Yuri pulled her in.

 

Jessica almost fell. "Heyy"

 

"ok, lets make this a lil easier. Just.. Pretend that I'm siwon. Got it?"

 

Jessica burst into laughter. "You!??"

 

"Shut up! I'm trying my best here ok!? Now focus!"

 

Jessica stopped laughing and tried to focus."What now?"

 

Yuri cleared . "So when his hand is on the table, you should gently lay your hand on top." Yuri demonstrated.

 

"Like..this?" Jessica slowly held Yuri's hand.

 

Yuri gulped and nodded."Then, I know Siwon would normally lean closer.. And will probably-*Yuri started talking softly while demonstrating*- give you a-" She suddenly heard someone gasped behind her.

 

She quickly pulled her hand from Jessica and almost fell off the sofa.

 

"What are you two doing!??" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

"Yuri! Were you going to kiss her!?" Tiffany added.

 

Jessica was speechless.

She quickly jumped off of the sofa.