it's her!

falling for the princess of china (discontinued)

(luhan's p.o.v)

 

days has past and still no sign of her. she's probably back in china already since she said that she was only here in korea for a vacation. i guess i'll just keep the jade then. 

gosh. i kept on thinking of her eversince that day i saw her; and her eyes. those beautiful eyes.

"luhan" her eyes are the most gorgeous thing i ever saw.

"luhaann??" and her skin looks soft.

"yah! luhan" her smile.

*PAK~* "ow" somebody had slap my head really hard making me fall from my chair.

"yah! are you deaf or something? i was asking you if you want to go out with the other!" i looked up and saw xiumin's annoyed face. 

"hehe sorry" slightly smilling while rubbing my head. did he use a metal or something cause he hitted me quite hard.

i quickly stand up and dusted my pants. " are you coming or not? and why do keep on talking about eyes? are getting blind or something?" xiumin asked while pointing his finger at me.

"okay , and also im not going to be blind or something , i was just umm well" i was thinking of an excuse cause if i tell him the truth this dude will make a fuss out of me. 

"well?" tapping his feet while his arms where crossed waiting for my answer.

"well ummm.. ah.. umm.. ICE yeah! ice i wanted something cold " praying that he'll buy my lame excuse.

"dude it's freaking cold outside and you wanted something cold, dude your weird" he said and tapped my shoulders.

"hehehe.. carving i guess" i sheeply smile.

"well then let's go, the guys are waiting" then he went outside the door.*sigh* well that was close. "are you coming or what cause im gonna lock the door now"."YAH! wait up!" i hurriedly took my jacket and my phone with me plus some money incase.

we walk to the cold street and went to a cafe near our place that we usually hang out. me and xiumin arrived and went straight to our old sitting place. good thing that there was not much people in here since they serve the best coffee and free wifi here.

"yah! luhan ge , xiumin ge why did you took so long? we have been here for hours" the panda shouted at us.

"hehehe i got busy" it looks like they were here for a while since there was lots of mugs on the table.

"since we are all here now, shall we go then" kris suddenly spoke.

"where are we going exactly" xiumin didnt tell me so i asked. " luhan ge have you forgot?" tao asked with a shocked face. " umm i dont know?"

"its our friendship anniversary!! how could you forgot the day we guys first met" then he started acting like he was crying. " really? hehe sorry my mind is kinda occupied lately" rubbing my neck.

"what's in your mind then?" lay suddenly asked. crap. i knew this would happen. hurry must think of an excuse.!

"ummm...." i felt like sweat was forming " well? we're waiting~" curses you tao!!

well i gotta tell them about her since anytime soon the'll eventually find out. *sigh*

i was kinda hesitating if i should say it or not. but here goes nothing. 

"i..it...its about ummmmm" tell it luhan. they're your friends. *sigh*.

"itsaboutagirl" then i closed my eyes waiting for them to say an effi'n word.

"a girl ha~" kris teased me. " so who's this lucky girl our little deer likes" he then winked at me .

"yeah who is this girl who made you're mind busy that you forgot your friendship anniversary~" tao said tapping his finger on the chin.

"well she's chinese" their eyes were locked on me . "and?~"  

"she's pretty and has chestnut eyes matching her white skin and her brown wavy hair" they furrowed their eyes. " dude you sound like you're inlove or something " chen spoke (who was beside) then poked me.  "our lulu is inlove~" they all said in a teasing tone. "tell more about her! and how did you met her" 

"umm.. well i kinda met her in the library while i was taking a book" i shly smiled. 

"really ?" "yup, it was raining and she didn't have an umbrella, so i kindly offered her my umbrella instead but she rejected it at first but i insisted her to have it , she then asked if maybe we could share so after that i took her to the bus stop and while walking we kinda had a little conversation" then i smiled.

"gosh you are in love luhan" kris beamed. "then what's her name?" lay asked. " Lì húa is her name, i didnt got to ask her full name though" my shoulders fell .

"were is she by the way?"  " she said she's just here to visit someone so i guess she's back in china by now"

*sigh* i hope she still hasnt left. i still need to give her back the bracelet.

"but can you again discribe her in a specific way, cause maybe i know her or something" kris said.

 "she's tall , and also has a cute eye smile , her skin was white like a porcelain doll, and the way she talk was cute"

i smiled then saw a girl that just look like her outside the cafe's window. " like her" i pointed at the girl outside.

"like her?" tao pointed . "yup like her" i looked at the girl again.... wait... i took a closer look at the girl and to my suprise it was her. " wait.. IT IS HER!!" i suddenly shouted. i quickly ran outside to catch her but she already left  using the same car the last time we met. *sigh* am i running out of luck or something?.

 

" dude was that really her?" i turned around and they were behind me. i nodded at tao's answer.

"wow she's hot , but she does looked familiar too me , i just cant remember " kris said.

i took a quick glance at the rode the car went " come on guys, lets go celebrate" i playfully said and stannd between chen and lay putting my arms on their shoulders.

 

"lets go to the norebang!" and drag the two with me and the other followed.

"lets partay~" tao raised his arms and earning weird looks from the other people.

"gosh he's so embrassing to be with" i muttered " heard that right " lay said. hehe.

and the night went on. but my mind was still thinking about her all night long. am i really inlove?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

i tried my freggin best on making this~ ehehehe hope you guys like it though ~ :)))) i'll make this more better cause this story is quite intresting IF you sub my and comment lol....~ no really ~ it just the beginning so it kinda boring~ but wait ~ *smirk* you'll be shocked in the coming chappies hehheehehe etchos lang~ :)))) 

 

see ya soon~~