jade bracelet

falling for the princess of china (discontinued)

(luhan's p.o.v) 

 

as soon as i arrive at the dormatory, i then went straight my room. it was weekend so im sure that the other students are out. 

finally was infront of my room. as i open it i heard a a guitar being played , i guess it' was lay since his parents was also in the country side.

i had two roomates , lay and chen. luckily they were my bestfriends or else it would be difficult for me to share with other people whom i dont know. it gets really awkawrd for me.

"hi lay , where's chen?" i asked him. then he stopped playing the guitar. "with his classmates, he said that they'll be buying something for their project" lay said coldy then continued playing his guitar.

"okay~" i guess lay had a bad day. his not really like this. he act's silent and plays his guitar whenever he is having a bad day. i didn't want to asked what was reason cause he gets quite cranky.

putting my bag on my bed.  and sat on my chair while leaning my arms on my desk then placed my chin above them.i then took the jade bracelet out of my pocket. it was pretty. the color of it was light green mixing with white. as i observe it i notice something was written on the inner part of the bracelet. it was kinda small but i manage to see it though.it was written in mandarin. it says '从天上的梨花 ' which means pear blossom from heaven.

"pear blossom.." i said in a low tone almost like whispering. smiled because it's Lì húa name.

i felt a tinggling sensation in my stomach, and i dont know why.

maybe i was just hungry. yup im hungry~. i havent eaten anything since i woke up. *sigh*

good thing i still have some ramen with me. hehe

i took the 2 packs of ramen under my bed also the pot and mini burner.

i tried to lit up fire from the burner but to my luck , it's out of gas.

"*sigh~* guess i'll just buy some food then" standing up from the ground. i tooked my wallet and my jacket with me then left the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I KNOW THIS UPDATE AS HELL! :"(( atleast i updated lol~

hehehe maybe in the next update i'll make try to longer and more interesting :))) 

AND i'll be using luhan'p.o.v for the meantime hehehe you'll know why luhan 

has more p.o.v in the near future lol~

and again im sorry for my grammars~ hihihiihihi~ ----_____----"