rain

falling for the princess of china (discontinued)

luhan's p.o.v

 

 

dark clouds was covering the sunny sky, it was raining hard today. i was currently at the university's library. i needed a certain book to help me with my project since i dont have any laptop or computer to use. so i went to the library instead, but then it started raining. to my luck i brought an umbrella with me incase it will rain , and it did.

i handed the book to the librarian and told her i'll be borrowing the book. she ask me for my ID card before giving me the book again. i handed it to her . as she took it , she suddenly placed it in some kind of scanner and gave it back to me. she was type something and then gave me the book. she told me to bring it back before the end of the week. i bowed to her and said my goodbye to her.

i was about to go to the library's exit, but i saw a girl. she looks like she didnt had any umbrella.

"gahh~~ why did i didnt brought my umbrella with me" i heard her talking. since i am a gentleman i'll let her have my umbrella since she's a girl.

i walk straight to her then patted her shoulders . "ummm.. excuse me miss" 

as she turned around i suddenly met her chestnut eyes . it was absolutely breath taking. i was staring at her for seconds i guess. i was mesmerize by her and her eyes.

"uhh... yes?" the girl suddenly talked. i came finally back to my senses.

"umm.. i was wondering if needed an umbrella" i said and handed her my umbrella.

"but it's raining outside , you'll be needing that" she said why gave it back to me.

"dont worry im fine getting wet, since i dont want a girl like you getting wet" i said and flash a smile to her. i saw her blush and it made me happy in the inside. 

"maybe we can share, since i'll be going  to the bus stop cause somebody will pick me up" she suddenly suggested. good idea. maybe i'll have the chance to know her.

"surethen lets go, im luhan by the way" i said. she then suddenly smiled.

"li hua" she said while i was opening the umbrella.

"are you chinese?" i aked then came close to her placing the umbrella under us. good thing it was big enough for us to fit.

"yeah~ are you chinese too?" i nodded at her question. she just smiled.

"let's go then" i said and looked at her. "okay~" 

we slowly walk since the ground was kinda flooded.

it was kinda getting awkward so i started talking. " do you go here? cause it's the first time i saw you" i asked. " well~ i was just visiting someone , i just arrived here from china three days ago" she happily said.

"ow~ well can i ask know where i are you from china then" i asked again. 

"well...umm.. im from.. umm.. changchun.. yeah im from changchun" she and slightly chuckled then turned her head to the other direction.

"really~ im from beijing" she then looked at me. " really? i love beijing" she said with a slightly high pitch. i chuckled from her sudden action.

"*cough*hehe sorry i kinda live there when i was small" 

we were talking and talking until we had reached the bus stop. there was a roof so we stopped under it.

"well i guess my stop is here , thank you for helping me and accompanying me luhan" she bowed and smiled at me.

"no problem" i said and smiled. the a black car stopped beside us.

"well then i'll be going now  luhan , its nice to meet you" she was about to open the car door but i stopped her.

"wait li hua , ummm.. i can i get your phone number?" i shly said as i looked at her. she was smiling.

"i'll give it to you next time~ cause maybe this isn't the last time will see each other , luhan" the she flashes her smile. then she entered the car.

i watched the car leave till it was gone. "*sigh* i hope to see you again" i said in a low tone. then rain suddenly stopped. i reached out my hand checking if the rain was really gone. 

it was definetly gone. that's weird. the rain suddenly stopped all of the sudden. i shurgged my shoulder knowing that maybe the rain ran out of water.

iclosed my umbrella cause it was no use anymore since the rain had stop. i was about to walking my way to my dorm when i saw something on the ground. it was a jade bracelet. then i suddenly remembered that li hua was wearing the same kind of bracelet.

i thought that maybe it was hers. so kept it safe in my pocket. " 'i will give this back to her when the day i'll see her again" i said happily and started walking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

we know that first chapters tend to be boring and sorry for my wrong grammars(if there is) cause english isnt my first lauguage lol~ so bear with me :)))) i 'll try to make it better in the next chappie~~ see ya in the next UPDATE~~~ 

SaLaNgHaE~~ <