The wedding of a lifetime

Sky Dragon

Sora POV

I didn’t think that Leeteuk and I would be together but here we are. Well I guess not as he was sitting in front of me with the rest of Super Junior, while I was standing on the alter with my best friend Megumi as they started saying the I do’s. “ Do you Nago take Megumi to be your wife?” Nago smiled and nodded “I do” The pastor looked then to Megumi “Do you Me…” Suddenly the door swung open interrupting the pastor.

 

“Sorry for that.” I looked up and my eyes went wide. “G Dragon! How dare you!” I threw the bouquet I had in my hand as Nago took Megumi behind him to shield her. I looked to them as Megumi stood next to me and Nago. “So Fangire?” I nodded as I looked over to Wataru and Taiga who ran up to us.

 

“You do know how stupid you are right? You have all of us here and you really wanna try and fight?” G Dragon nodded and moved as the church was flooded with Fangire. Siwon ran up to us and blocked the fangire, as the rest of the Guest got behind us. “Well this will be fun. SAGA!” I yelled as the rest of them grabbed their drivers but Megumi who got out her gun.

 

As the light that went around us shattered we were all in are forms and looked to group in front of us. “Take G Dragon we got the rest.” Siwon told me as the others nodded. I nodded my head once and took out my sword and ran for him dodging the other fangire as I went. I was almost there when I felt a sharp pain in my side. I stopped and all I heard was a scream from Leeteuk “SORA NO!!” I looked up to find TOP just had one of his fangs in my stomach. I fell to the floor and the world turned black.

 

Taiga POV

I looked as Sora was passed out on the floor her armor cracked. I screamed and had the symbol come out and shock them. How dare they! I will hurt them; she was like a sister to me. Wataru did the same thing only he went crazy we all did and just started to destroy this fangire army.

 

Soon with all of them turned to shattered glass we turned our attention to the 5 boys who had yet to become fangire. But we all stopped as Sora rose up shadows all around her. Like mine they looked like snakes and I took a step back. Wataru was in awe, “Whats happening?” They all looked to me.

 

“She has gone into Queen Mode, she is either gonna destroy them then go back to the way she was for days or she will die.” Everyone in the room gasp, but all we could do was watch as she disappeared and reappeared taking each of the BIG BANG boys hurting them. But they all but ran out before she could do more. That’s when Sora’s body fell, unmoving again as the shadows disappeared just as quickly as they had come.

 

Everyone stood in awe but then ran to her. We didn’t know what was going to happen to her as her queen mark slowly faded and her breath became shallow. “Sora you can’t leave me! You cant leave us!” I heard Leeteuk yell as he picked her up and we ran to hotel. No Sora you just can’t up and leave us!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So I know I havent updated in forever >.> Ughh 

Ohh I think I may have a new person in this story Taiga mayybe but anyways let show you what the armor looks like

Soo Saga Sora's armor

and yes Kamen Means Masked in Japanese

Emperor Kiva who is Watarus Armor

Ixa aka nagos and Siwons armor first 2 are Nagos and second is Siwons

Then Finally Tagias Kamen Rider Dark Kiva

 

So yeah just thought I would give you a look at them and another update so see you all in the next one! ^^

Thanks also for the comments and subs you guys rock!