Pain

Sky Dragon

 

Leeteuk POV

 

Soo wait did I just see what I think I did, I rubbed my eyes and closed them then looked to the rest of Super Junior who looked at me then back at BIGBANG, who was in front of us as monsters. Welll this I didn’t see coming what else I didn’t see was when Sora flew past us and hit the wall and STILL got up.

I was going to run over to her when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Dara who shook her head but in her eyes I could tell she wanted to help Sora as well. Sora walked past us as I grabbed her hand as she fell and her armor cracked revealing her back as she was.

“Sora stop fighting please?” I asked no pleaded, she smiled up and me and got up and did one thing I was sure she would never do. Sora kissed me then pulled away to fast for me to respond, “No I must protect the world and you so wait here for me.” I nodded my head, why does it feel like I am waiting for her to come back from a war.

That’s when she got up and I helped her up, she whipped her lip and then stumbled forward. “Kivat!” We started to hear flapping as a bat appeared and flew in front of Sora. “I thought you would never call.” I blinked wait did that thing just talk and in Japanese? Ohh wow…

 

Sora POV

 

Well I thought you were in Japan with Wataru!” I replied back in Japanese as he talked to me. This little bat was the power just needed. “Well Wataru sent me alone since they have to get the wedding stuff done.” I nodded makes sense since its days away which means I have to get on an airplane after this. I put my hand in the air and caught Kivat and put it to my hand.

“Well lets get started.” I put it to my hand as Kivat bit down close to my thumb and my skin became stained glass and put the bat on the belt upside down. “Henshin!” I said a weird nose started and BIGBANG grabbed their heads as glass surrounded me then shattered.

BIGBANG looked up and TOP started backing away “Its Kiva, we can’t beat Kiva.”  Daesung said. G Dragon however I could tell didn’t think like the others so I got in a fighting pose and ran at him. I kicked him back then looked at the others, growling then stood up, “Run away BIGBANG! I don’t have time for this. But if you want I can feed you to Castle Duran?”

“As if! We will stay and fight you Kiva!” G Dragon said, I sighed and Siwon ran next to me. “Are we gonna finish this so soon Sora?” Siwon asked and I shook my head. “They want a fight they will get it!” I reached into the side of my belt and pulled out a blue whistle looking thing and put it in Kivats mouth. “Garulu” Kivat said as a flute started playing and my red armor turned to blue as my mind became wolf like running at G-Dragon I hit him sending him flying and I could tell he was hurt.

G-Dragon got up and looked at me as I growled like a wolf, “Fine we’re leaving! We will see you in Japan.” He hissed at me I got up from my pose as they ran and drove off.  As I watched them go I felt everything go black.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Is that the true power of Kiva, I looked at her maybe she is someone I should have on my team. I looked back at big bang who drove away then looked back at Sora who looked normal but suddenly fell. I caught her as her armor cracked again. He face was a little bit bloody but I could tell she was badly hurt.

The other came running up to us and I passed Sora to Leeteuk who just held her close with his head on her neck. I don’t know if he was crying but our poor leader having to see that and NOT do anything to help. My heart started to hurt as I thought of the person I like, but as I looked up she was right there next to Sora and Leeteuk along with Yoona who just looked on.

“Why?” Donghae asked as he looked at me still in my Ixa armor. I turned it off and the armor cracked around me as well reviling my regular self. Then shook my head, “That want her powers, she is a Queen of her race and they want the power.” Donghaes eyes widened as he looked to Eunhyuk who was crying and held him close.

Sungmin walked next to me and shook his head, “Let’s get her inside the building we can talk about it there okay Siwon?” I nodded, Hyung was right we needed to get her inside for help. I looked to Leeteuk who lifted her up, his eyes were red, and walked to the building without saying a word.

This is going to be a lot of explaining and I just hope Sora is okay and wakes up, I can’t tell this story alone.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOW I updated! lol

Sooo thats for alll the feed back and support from ALL of you even the slient readers!

You guys are what made me acutally finish this chapter

But its kinda sad and well next chapter will be too

But lots more love parts soon let my Muses think it over XD

lol

Welll again thanks for reading and see you next chapter! ^^

Ohh Also Happy VERY LATE New year!!