Planetary Book shelf's

Sky Dragon

Soras POV

 

I woke up in a white room, it was a dream I couldnt tell but I looked at my hand. “Am I…Am I dead?” As soon as the words left my lips I grabbed my head and started to scream. The word death, it scares mw. It a trigger word that some people would use for me, ‘Sora you better fight or you will die!’ That would was always the worst and always brought with it the pain that came with it.

 

I took a deep breath tears running down my cheeks. I did not want to think I was dead, this had to all be a dream that came with passing out due to what happened right? Someone appeared before me, the old queen before me the one that loved Wataru.

 

“It’s too soon for you to be here yet.” She said putting down her hood and looked at me. Then another person appeared next to her, “Hmm seems shes found a way to connect with the earth.” I jumped then looked at the boy next to me. “P-Philip..” I whispered the boy, Philip nodded. “Welcome to the planetary bookshelf’s, sister.”

 

Siwons POV

 

We all followed Leeteuk back with Sora to the hotel ans her body glowed green. I gasp as Shoutaro, another fellow Kamen Rider ran into the room. “What are you doing here?” I asked him as he ran up to Sora and told everyone to get out. “Shes becoming a gaia memory like Philip is.” I gasp and Quickly took Leeteuk out even though he was screaming that he didn’t want to leave Sora. I told him we had to he did not want to see her in pain. He nodded and let me take him out of the room.

 

The door slammed behind us and a green like came out from it and a scream was heard. Leeteuk fell in front of the door putting his hands on it. “Sora no its okay don’t scream I am here.” He repeated over and over again to the door like Sora could hear him.

 

I don’t know what they did to her but now it seems the awaking of something in her. Was she also related to that know it all Philip. Did she fall into the Gaia well like Philip? So many things going on in my head as I wracked trying to keep up, all I could was watch as Leeteuk cried about Sora. The yells and screams of the Half-Boiled Detective, yelling at Philip who somehow made it into the room.

Sora POV

 

I blinked “Sister when did that happen Philip..” I whispered as the books came around Philip and I. The other queen long since forgotten has done her job of telling me of what was to come. Philip put up his hands getting the book shelf’s moving as books flew and then all of a sudden a pink book was in his sights he picked up and the word “Sora” appeared on the front. I grabbed it gently taking it a look at it all around before opening it, reading the first sentence “Sora was the sister of Raito who fell into the gaia well trying to get him.” I dropped the book and covered my face.

 

“I can’t how did this why is this?” Philip picked up the book and opened to the middle and started to read. “In order to save you father made a deal with Taiga to save you. The deal was made you were to become half fangire and be the new queen as the race needed one. Then the same man who erased my memories erased yours.” Philip shut the book and handed it back to me. “That’s what had happened then they sent you with them. You’re my sister the one who saved me!”

 

Philip hugged Sora tightly, happy that all his family wasn’t gone and there was one Sonozaki left to stay with him. The white room then disappeared and Sora was in a room lying down with Philip who got up off the floor and Shoutaro got up and opened the door and touched his fedora tipping his head down. “We have got a lot of explaining to do partner.” Touching the top of his hat then lifted his head and pointed to me as Leeteuk ran to me and held me tight and kissed me i kissed him back happy to be in his arms.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys an update! Yes I am feeling pretty down so this chapter is mostly just writing to help me feel better!

I am so sorry I havent updated in forever! Bad Author-nim! Please dont hurt me! -hides under the table;

Anways a few people to introduce! Philip and Shoutaro! Yes they are together as in a couple! They make up another Kamen Rider but I got a good idea for these two to show up! 

Thank you all so much for reading. I was going to redo the story but lots of stuff happened so I just put it back up. From now on Dara and Yoona will not be in this story from now on. Replaced by Philip and Shoutaro. ^^ 

See you all next up date this weekend!