Welcome to Japan!

Sky Dragon

 

Sora POV

 

I never imaged sitting here in an airport and everyone was here around me, Dara with Siwon. I don’t know what they were talking about but they both seemed very happy with what they were talking about. I smiled at them and looked over to Yoona who was on the phone, I think with her boyfriend who knew but she was laughing too. This made me smile and think, why did I drag these two into it? My smile fell as I looked to Leeteuk who was looking at the gate times.

“Leeteuk I think I need to tell Yoona and Dara to go home they are only going to get hurt.” Leeteuk looked to me and nodded his head, “Its their choice let them stay or pull them aside and talk to them.” I nodded Leeteuk was right, like always so I kissed his cheek and stood up walking over to Dara and Yoona, Siwon went to talk to EunHae, I sat next to them and they looked at me.

“Girls I have something to ask you would you rather stay here in Seoul and be safe or come with us and risk getting hurt.” They looked to be deep in thought, Yoona was the one to speak first, “Nope I am going with you if there is a wedding I am not going to miss it, or you kicking some !” I smiled and looked to Dara. “I am in too, since the man of my dreams is right there and FLIRTING with me can you believe that?!”

I laughed at her response and stood up “Well girls this is a bumpy ride to save the world and its going to be hard work. But if you’re in we got this!” They nodded and stood up as we had a group hug.

“Gate number three boarding for Tokyo, Japan now boarding.” I looked up broke the hug and went to Leeteuk who was holding out my bags, I gently took but as I did he moved it away from me. “No missy I am going to carry this for you. Besides I have a treat when we get to Japan.”

I blinked as Leeteuk walked away from me, wait a treat in Japan this is going to be very interesting.

 

Leeteuk POV

 

I waited for Sora to catch up I knew for a fact that she was thinking about what I just said. I got to the ticket lady and handed her my ticket careful to hide my face as the others did. No one knew we were here its our vacation of course Sora and Siwon pulled all the strings to get this, so someone has to know something about this right?

I walked on to the plane and took my seat and waited for Sora to join me when she sat down sh looked more confused. “What happened?” I took her hand in mine. Sora looked to me and her face was now unreadable, “I got a call from Tiaga, BIGBANG is in Japan and they brought some other idols.”

I gasp putting her hand to my cheek, “This isn’t going to be good right?” She nodded her head as they shut the plain door and she put on her seat belt and I looked around at the others. Eunhyuk and Donghae looked very cozy a little bit too much if you ask me but Sora just laughed. Siwon was sitting next to Dara, they looked the same as EunHae I smell a new couple coming in the next few weeks. Maybe they need a couple name hmm what about SiAra? DaWon? No though all sounded too funny to me. The rest of the members were talking, not worrying about it happy to see Japan to see the sites and not just perform.

 

Sora POV

 

A few hours later Leeteuk woke me up because fell asleep, I didn’t get much because of her pain so I fell asleep. We stepped off the plane and we saw two young men who ran over to me “Finally! Megumi wouldn’t be quite she said she needed you to sing her song while she got ready!” One of the black haired men said in Japanese I shook my head “Megumi is picky but I always have been an older sister to you like Wataru is like my older brother.” The brown haired man next to him smiled. “Of course you are the new Queen after all.” I shook my head Watatru, the brown haired one, has been my best friend since I was young. The black haired one, Nagio has been my friend since Magumi and him met Watatru told me about these crazy people and boom here they are.

“Nagio Hyung!” Siwon yelled from behind us, I shook my head Nagio has been learning Korean and hes failed at it completely. “Siwon how are you?” He asked in broken Korean making me blink and start laughing, taking Leeteuks hand. “We can catch up later; right now I have a bride to see before she kicks my !” Nagio and Watatru started to laugh and walk to the car as we followed and put in our bags got to the car, pulling off to go to the wedding location. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wow I havent updated in a month ish?

Sorry guys stuff happened and reallly it poured down.

But all that is over now and new update! 

I think there is a few peoples faces you dont know so lets show you what they look like!

First we have Wataru:

Yeah hes totally cute!! <3 Oh and with him is Kivat yeah thats him! ^^

Next is Nago (I will so fix this is all the chapters later.)

Hes kinda cute too lol But thats him with the Ixa belt that Siwon now has in the story. 

So you guys can get a bit of what the stuff looks like ^^

Well see you guys next chapter =)