Siwon's Secret

Sky Dragon

 

Siwon POV

 

I was on the set for filming the MV for our new song, SPY. I was sitting off to the side watching the other Super Junior members film their parts for the solo singing. I watched Leeteuk sing his part, almost a little over the top like he was really trying to be a spy, which I laughed at. Before Eunhyunk walked over to me I heard a beeping noise, I looked at my watch and ran outside. “I will be back.” I said as the door shut behind me.

I got outside and looked at my watch as a man in his forties showed up on the face. “oo7 we have a mission for you. But this time you’re not alone” The man said I nodded my head. “With who?” I asked, I have never worked with anyone before and here the organization had me working with someone. “You know who she is when you see her.” The man said as a girl walked out with a hood over her head.

“You may know her because of Leeteuk.” The man added as the girl took off her hood. “..Sora?!” I yelled looking at her surprised. Sora nodded and smiled, she was dressed in all black, a black skirt, boots, shirt, she even had black gloves. “What are you doing here?” I asked her, hoping she was here to surprise Leeteuk, how could I work with her.

“I am here to help you on your mission Mr. 007. You will be facing things out of your element, this is my world. A world where humans aren’t allowed let alone you.” I gasp, well is this why Leeteuk has been acting strange every time Sora went out of his site? She looked at the building where the rest of the members were filming and smiled when through the door she caught a glance of Leeteuk then looked back at me.

“Well shall you brief him?” Sora asked the man on my watch who laughed at her. “Of course you’re impatient Queen.” Sora smiled then looked at the building, “I wanted to greet someone before I left.” I looked at the building then back at my watch. “Just tell me and whos this Queen?” I asked the man who just laughed. “You know how you have been fighting Fangires?” I nodded, what does…is she? I looked up at her wide eyed and Sora looked at me and smiled walking away.

“You finally fit the pieces together?”  I looked at the watch and nodded. “Shes the Queen of…”

“Yes she is the Queen of the Figires!” I yelled again making people look at me, I bowed and smiled at them holding up my hands. The man on the watch laughed at my reaction, “Yes Sora is and shes more powerful than you think.” I looked at Sora as she entered the building and got a big hug from Leeteuk and it looked like she checked her arm then picked her up.

“No Siwon, you know the band BIGBANG right?” I nodded my head and listened. “Well it seems they have been trying to cause trouble for our organization and Sora. They have been trying to find the Checkmate four, to try and take their powers to become all powerful. G Dragon has attacked the bands that hold two of the Checkmate four, your mission should you chose to accept it is to work with Sora and protect them at all cost.” I nodded. “I accept this mission.”

The watch suddenly was cut off and I looked up as BIGBANG was in front of me. “Well seems like the Queen is here boys.” T.O.P said and smirked, how did he? Before I could even get out anything there was a red beam of light that hit T.O.P and sent him flying back into some boxes. I looked to where it came from and seen all the band members behind Sora with surprised looks on their faces, Leeteuk however looked worried and mad.

Sora ran next to me and smirked, “Get ready Siwon this is going to be a heck of a fight. SAGA!” I looked over a UFO looking flew above our heads and then attached itself to her belt, “Henshin!” She yelled as she covered in glass and then shattered to show her almost looking like a King in a chess game.

Sora raised her hands up and said “Let’s fight if you wanna be a solder!” I looked up at the others and took a fist looking thing out of the pocket in my jacket and put it to my open palm “Ready.” It said as I attached it to the belt “Henshin!” “Fusion on” the belt says then I am surrounded in a white and gold suit.

Sora looked at me and smirked, “Ixa huh? Nagio must have given it to you.” I nodded and then looked as T.O.P got up his face stained glass, as well as the others. “Come face the hand of god!” I said as we started to battle.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well heres Siwon's one 

We will have a flashback to the end of the last chapter next one

Since the other members POV will be in there

So anways till next time ^^