Angels Vs. Vampires

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 5

Angels Vs. Vampires

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

WHAT WAS THAT STUPID BANANA DOING HERE? DIDN'T I TELL THEM NOT TO HELP ME?!

"KRIS! YOU STUPID BANANA! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!" I shouted. Kris was holding me tightly in the air, I looked over and saw what's-his-face banana holding Yue Yin also.

"Saving your asses. What do you think?" He asked, as one of the "vampire" guys interrupted us.

"We meet once again, angels."

"And you guys are still causing trouble," Kris glared.

"And you guys are still trying to be weak heroes," the leader of the vampires raised an eyebrow.

"Psh. Weak? Think again." He nodded at Lay who was carrying Yue Yin; we flew into the air. They put us somewhere in the woods, high up in the trees -- on a fat tree branch.

"Don't move," Kris said.

"Really? Does it look like we can when we're tied up? Besides if we did, we'd fall and die," I laughed like a maniac.

"Oh, right. Lay, you untie them quickly then come back," Kris said, leaving quickly.

"Got it," Lay nodded and untied Yue Yin first, then me.

"See you guys soon," he smiled his dimple smile and disappeared.

Once they were out of sight, I started going crazy; angry crazy. "AISH! I SAID FOR THEM TO NOT HELP. THOSE DUMB BANANA HEADS!" I kicked the tree causing it to sway side to side.

"Yi Han! Stop! We're gonna crash into the ground!" Yue Yin shouted. I stopped and looked at her. "Ahfadkfskdjflk, YUE YIN!!!" I hugged her tightly.

"Oh god Yi Han, we can hug later. We should leave though," she said, looking down. I did also and realized how high up we were. My jaw dropped and I screamed. 

"OH MY GOD YUE YIN!! WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEE! AHHHHHHHHHH!" I started panicking, making the tree sway. Yue Yin screamed also.

"STOP YI HAN!!! CALM YOURSELF!!!" She screamed holding onto my arms, trying to calm me down. I wasn't afraid of heights, just we were so high up--the trees here were much MUCH higher than the ones on earth.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, okay... I GOT DIS," I said.

Slightly hitting my head, Yue Yin scolded me. "AISH. You need to calm down, we really could've died you know," she scolded.

There was a moment of silence.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~" We both burst out laughing.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Suddenly, one of those knuckle head banana guys appeared in front of us. He leaned against the tree and looked at me.

He smirked. "Really now? Taking my meal away? That's not nice." He grinned at me. I screamed as he charged at me, leaning back I fell off the tree branch. Yi Han tried to grab my hand.

"YUE YIN!!!"she screamed.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I shrieked.

Suddenly, time stopped. One of the angel guys appeared in front of me, once he held me, time went back to normal. My jaw dropped, as I tried calming down my racing heart. 

"You okay? Kris ge shouldn't have left you guys there," he said, still carrying me.

Just as I was about to thank him, Yi Han shouted at us. "YUE YIN!, ARE YOU OKAY?!" I gave her an 'okay sign'. One of the other angels grabbed her, flying to us.

I looked down, we were still high up.

"...can you take us to solid ground?" I asked. They nodded and put us down on the ground.

I sighed in relief at feeling solid ground again. "Thank you," I said. Bowing slightly, both the angels grinned and bowed also. "No problem, you guys find a place to hide," the one that carried Yi Han said. We nodded, as they flew away.

Yi Han and I looked at each other and nodded.

"RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" We both screamed and laughed like maniacs.

Hurrying to a stop, the dark skinned banana guy appeared in front of us with the poker faced one.

He smirked at me, " I guess the angels forgot, we're quite fast on ground." My eyes widened as he was only a few inches away from me now. The same with Yi Han.

She screamed as the poker faced banana guy was about to bite her and slapped him -- four times. "AHHH! YOU BANANA HEAD,POKER FACED BOY! DONT YOU DARE BITE MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN!" She kicked his crotch, making him fall down in pain.

While I was distracted, the dark skinned one took the chance to grab me and run. I screamed, as we sped through the woods, appearing at random places.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I kicked him. He smirked, "Nope."

We fell, well banana idiot dude tripped, causing me to roll across the dirt and grass, giving me some cuts from tree branches and twigs. 

I groaned in pain, "Aish, why do I keep falling today?" I got up slowly. Someone pulled me back quickly up to my feet. It was the angel who untied us!

"Here, stay behind me." He pulled me behind him. He didn't really look like the type to fight. The banana head guy stood up and grinned.

"Ooh? Why are you so protective, angel?" He smirked at me and charged. The angel guy did something, causing the plants to grow taller. It quickly made a shield, blocking that banana head from attacking us.  He turned around and grabbed me, while making the roots off the tree give him a boost to fly up, but the vampire guy grabbed my leg, causing us to fall.

Luckily, the angel used vines and leaves for my landing.

"Aish, what do you guys want with them anyway? SLAVES? Like the last girl?" The angel asked, getting frustrated. The vampire smirked.

"That's what the others want, but I mostly want them for food," he smirked at me. I glared at him and threw a tree branch at him.

"GO FIND SOME OTHER FOOD, BANANA FACE!" I shouted. I'M SO TIRED OF THIS CHASING AND FIGHTING AND FALLING. UGH! I stood up and stomped up to him while throwing invisible daggers at him with my eyes.

"REALLY NOW?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CAN TELEPORT RIGHT? HOW COME YOU DON'T JUST GRAB US THEN DO WHAT VAMPIRES DO, BLOOD RIGHT AWAY. INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME BLABBERING ABOUT THINGS WE DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND?!" I tip-toed to his height and glared at him straight in the eye.

He was shocked for a moment, but then he smirked.

"Okay! If you say so!" he grabbed me, knocking me out and transported us to another place.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I kicked the poker faced banana kid in the crotch and laughed like a maniac as he fell to the ground in pain, not noticing Yue Yin had disappeared. As he stood back up, 2 of the other vampire banana idiots appeared at his side quickly.

REALLY? 3 AGAINST 1?! PLUS, I'M A GIRL!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

They charged at me, but 3 of the angels--Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan blocked them. Kris grabbed one, making them fly quickly in the air far away at the speed of lightning. Xiumin made the air around one guy freezing cold--so cold that the ground had frost on it, and when the vampire guy breathed, there was a small puff of fog. Luhan made one guy unbalanced up in the air--calmly moving his hands to make the vampire guy slam into a tree. 

"Woah..." My jaw dropped. THEY HAD POWERS?!

The guy that slammed into the tree got up slowly and glowered at Luhan. "Aye, watch out, angel boy." He flashed bright light into our eyes, blinding us. I shut my eyes from the bright light. The second I opened them, Luhan was on the ground with the vampire dude punching him. Right as he was about to throw a punch at banana angel Luhan's left eye, Luhan quickly stopped him.

"You should watch out instead, B-A-C-O-N," he quickly threw the guy named Baekhyun off with his telekinesis.

I burst out laughing like a maniac, "BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!" They didn't notice me though, both fought to another area.

A strong gust of wind caused me to become unbalanced and fall. "WOAH!-WOA--" I quickly balanced myself, as Kris flew past me, making me unbalanced again. In the end, I fell--again.  He was after that poker faced boy.  Both were good at speed. I looked at everyone who was fighting.

OH MY GOD! IT'S TIME TO ESCAPE!!! IT'S MY PERFECT CHANCE TOO! I was about to run, but one of the vampires stopped me.

"AISH! REALLY?!" I screamed, shocking him.

Xiumin stood next to him, about to get him but stopped--shocked when I started yelling at them.

"GOD! YOU ANGELS/ VAMPIRES ALL HAVE PROBLEMS!" I yelled. "FIRSTLY,YOU VAMPIRE PEOPLE ARE MORONS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE UP! SECONDLY, YOU ANGEL PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT HELP SOMEONE WHEN THEY DON'T WANT IT!" I stomped on the ground, they stepped away from me dumbfounded and shocked.

I took a deep breath. "AND THIRD OF ALL! IN THE END, ALL OF YOU ARE MORON BANANA HEADS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE UP AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE!!!"I huffed and walked past them, leaving them frozen and slightly shaken from my outburst. 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I woke up, the last thing I remember was that banana head moron knocking me out and teleporting us to another place. As my vision cleared, I swallowed and felt something weird on my neck.

Cotton?...wha---

"YUE YIN!! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Yi Han ran to me and hugged me tightly. I blinked.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm alive," I blinked.

"We found you with blood all around, luckily that vampire guy didn't drink all your bloo--" I screamed and held my neck.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!"

"........wait, where are we anyway?" I asked, looking around the room.

"...oh, we're in the banana head angels' house," she said calmly. My jaw dropped.

I shrieked. "WHAT?!!!! HOW CAN THEY AFFORD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE THAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! " I gaped at the beautiful room. I heard snickers at the door. I looked over.

"Well, someone seems to be doing well. You're fully healed--except your neck, but other than that Lay healed all your cuts for you," the leader said, I remember Yi Han calling him Kris. I blinked and looked down at my arms and legs. He was right! I was fully healed!

For some reason, I smelled food. I sniffed the air, almost drooling. My stomach growled. "IM HUNGRY. AHDFKDSJFH~" I blabbered. Everyone laughed.

"Let's go eat then, it's midnight though," one of the angels grinned.

I stood up and followed them with Yi Han. "Oh right! I don't know your names!" I exclaimed as we sat down.

"Oh, I'm Kris," the tall one said.

"I'm Lay," the one who healed my wounds smiled cutely.

"Chen!"

"I'm Tao!"

"Xiumin here!"

"And I'm the MANLY Luhan!" The baby faced angel said, causing me to burst out in laughter.

"PFFT! HAHAHAAHAHA. YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK MANLY!" I said laughing like a maniac, causing Yi Han to laugh too.

"YAH!" He frowned.

"Heheheeeee....sorr--HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone stared at me as if l was crazy. OH WELL.

Once I stopped laughing, I realized the food was already on the table. Looking around, I realized that everyone was eating already.

"AH! MY FOOD IS GONNA GET COLD! HOW COME YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I squealed and ate my food quickly, choking on it.

"Sheesh, we have a dog in the house," Chen teased.

I blushed. "Sorry..." They burst out laughing.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!!

LePand1506 here!^^

Hoped you guys liked this chapter!~

Comment and subscribe!

Thank You!

I LOVE YOU!!!^^ <3

BYEEE~~