Communicating With The Vampires

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 15

Communicating With The Vampires

Note:

  • Yue Yin's Thoughts Colors: ABC
  • Yi Han's Thoughts Colors: ABC

 

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"..and then she looked at him...blue cold blood eyes..scratches and stains everywhere....blood was drip--" Everyone stared at me when my stomach grumbled. Kris made a face at me.  "Yah, I was telling a story.."  

"Well, I'm hungry you stupid dragon banana head!" I snapped. "I'm gonna go get a snack to eat..." I muttered getting up and walking to the kitchen. Tao followed me, clinging to my arm.

"I wanna c-come too.." he sniffled as i looked at him.

"Are you crying?" I grinned a bit.

"n-no..." He stuttered, wipping his eyes. I patted his head and pulled him with me.

"well, lets go taopan~" I sang. He nodded and followed me. 'Who knew taopan didn't like scary stories?..I don't think they're that scary honestly..sometimes..i might though....The other banana heads were once friends with Exo-M right?...I wonder what their friendship was like..now that i think about it...'

I opened the top cabinet and grabbed a icecream cone. Then I went to get the icecream from the fridge. I looked at tao.

"Want some icecream tao?" I asked as he shrugged and grinned.

"Sure." I got both of us icecream, handing his icecream cone to him and taking mine then we walked back to the others after putting away the icecream container. Right as we got back, they all screamed making us jump. I sat down next to Yi Han and Chen my icecream. Yi Han screamed and clinged to me almost causing me to drop my icecream cone.

"Yah, Yi Han be careful! im eating icecream. You don't want me to drop it on your head do you aehugirhnk" I snapped and continued eating my icecream. She laughed at me.

"Sorry Yinyin bunny." She grinned at me.

"Stupid Hanhan tiger" We both laughed and resumed listening to the story.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Everyone took turns telling a story, by the time we got tired of telling stories the sky was full of different colors--sunset. I glanced outside, 'Those other banana head freaks haven't caused any trouble recently...I wonder what---Yah, Yi Han get a hold of yourself! Why are you thinking about those morons?'I mentally slapped myself back to reality.

"What do you guys want to do?" Kris asked us.

"I don't know." They shrugged.

"Lets go eat guys, I made dinner before we went outside for the snowball fight. I'll go warm it up" Lay said, going to the kitchen. I was pulled back to my trail of thoughts.'....Why am I getting a feeling something will happen?...' I thought glancing at Yue Yin, she noticed and looked at me. 'what?' I shook my head a bit. 'nothing.' She stared at me before looking back at the others.

"The food is ready guys!" Lay called us. Frosty baozi and taopan ran to the dining room.

"FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!! YAY!!" They cheered highfiving each other then sat down.

Yue Yin and I sat next to each other and ate as the banana heads joked around.

"HAHA. I STILL HAVE THE BEST NICKNAME HERE!!" Chen cheered as everyone glared at him besides Kris since he didn't care.

"I think my nickname is the worst..." Lay muttered and sighed as Yinyin bunny bursted out laughing.

"Sorry..you look like a unicorn though lay chips." She grinned as everyone laughed. 

"WHY AM I BAMBI OF ALL THINGS THOUGH? I'M MANLY!! ...WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A CUTESY NICKNAME?" Luhan whined.

"Because you look like bambi!! you have a baby face.." Yue Yin said as he pouted. "At least i know that im manly..." he muttered and continued eating.

"Why are you guys complaining about your nicknames? I like my nickname!~" Xiumin smiled proudly.

"Yeah, because your nickname isn't bad...frosty baozi." Tao mumbled.

"Oh come on guys! We gave you nicknames because we trust you...well not really yet..but we still trust you! You should be like frosty baozi and chenchen.They like their nicknames!" Yue Yin said as I grinned.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT GEGE?! THEY SAID THEY TRUST US!!!" Tao cried and grinned.

"KREASE!" I yelled as he looked at me.

"What?"

"Why you no talk?" I asked as everyone looked at us.

"Yeah gege you should talk instead of trying to be cool all the time" Tao said. Everyone snickered.

"Im not hungry anymore" Yue Yin went to put away her bowl as everyone continued talking.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Walking into the kitchen i put my bowl in the sink and went to the living room. I looked outside. 'its snowing again!' I stared at the snow falling. 'I kinda want to go back out there again...in the snow. Winter is my favorite season and besides..i don't mind the cold.' I thought. I put on my jacket, hat, scarf,gloves, and boots.

"Just for a while...I will be back soon.." I mumbled and opened the front door quietly, letting a chilly gust of wind fly inside. I checked the other side of the doorknob to make sure i wouldn't get locked out before stepping into the snow. I could see my breathe in the air.

I walked around, playing with the snow by myself. I made a snowball and threw it as far as I could. Usually there would be no sound of it hitting anything because of the snow, but I heard it. I hit something with the snowball. I stood still and listened as six shadows emerged from the behind the trees.

"oh ..." I stood still. It was them, they're back. Those banana head vampires. 'whats going on? I thought exo-m said we'd be protected by a barrier...how did they get here..'  I thought as they stared at me from the distance. I narrowed my eyes.

"Why aren't they coming over here?..." I asked myself quietly. I took a few steps forward and stared back at them. They grinned at me giving me chills and goosebumps.

"creeps--Oh! i get it now!...they probably can't get over here..there must be a barrier or something.."I said to myself.

"Yah, what are you doing outside alone?" One of them asked me smirking.

"None of your business!" I said coming closer.

"Isn't it cold for you darling?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"No, not at all. I don't mind the cold actually." I said as they grinned. I stared at them confused. 'i still don't get how all twelve were once friends..' 

"I honestly still don't get how all twelve of you guys were once friends.." I mumbled studying each of them. They just stared at me dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?" The leader asked.

"You guys are so different from each other..I don't understand how you were friends." I said sitting down on the snow still in the protection of the barrier. 'to be honest..I don't think they're that bad..its just in their blood to want to drink other peoples blood...they just need to learn how to control it..' I thought. As they all sat down one by one also.

"What are your names?" I asked them they exchanged glances at each other confused.

"Why are you so interested in us? We're the ones that want to drink your blood." The leader of the group asked me. I shrugged.

"Tell me your names." I said. I didn't expect them to tell me honestly, but surprisingly they did.

"I'm suho"

"Chanyeol.."

"D.O..."

"Kai"

"Sehun"

"Baekhyun..."

I smiled. "I'm Yue Yin."

 

 

________________________________

Hi guys!!

LePand1506 here!~^^

Hoped you guys liked this chapter~:))

Comment please~

My cousin will be updating next

So...Goodbye~

   

IM SORRY. I SHIP TAEKAI OKAY. BYE.

wait....what? O___________________________O

Okay...well byee~^^