Snowball Fight With The Bananas

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 14

Snowball Fight With The Bananas

 

-(Lay's POV)-

Everyone was sitting in the living room. It was still snowing outside like there was no tomorrow. Yi Han and Yue Yin were busy screaming and fangirling about Super Junior, TVXQ, or B.A.P. lf EXO-M were KPOP stars l wonder if they would be our fans. They probably would. We're pretty good if l do say so myself. Hehe.

I went outside to check on the temperature and see if we could play in the snow yet. There was enough snow and it spread across the land like a white, fluffy blanket. It seems like we could go out now since it wasn't super cold. 

"Hey! Who wants too play in the snow? There's enough snow now. Plus, it won't be too cold as long as we dress warmly. Unless Baozi decides to freeze everything," l smirked at him.

"Just because my power is frost doesn't mean that l'm going to freeze the snow or anything. What is with you people?" He complained, obviously annoyed. It was so fun messing with that fattie. 

"Well, are you going to sit there fangirling all day or are you going to play in the snow? Aish, l really don't get girls. All they do is sit around and do nothing except watch a whole bunch of guys sing and scream," Kris said. WHAT AN IDIOT! NOW THEY'RE GOING TO GET MAD!!! 

"For your information, we don't just sit around and scream while listening to KPOP. If we did, we wouldn't be as smart as we are. We wouldn't know four different languages. We wouldn't know how to play any instruments at all," Yi Han sent Kris a death glare and he just glared back at her. 

I seriously don't get why he always gets her annoyed. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

This idiotic banana gets on my nerves!!! He totally ruined my mood. I SHALL KILL HIM WITH SNOWBALLS.

"COME ON! WE ARE GOING TO GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT," I went outside in my thin pajama pants and t-shirt only to come running back in, shivering. "RIGHT AFTER I PUT ON SOME WINTER CLOTHES." I heard Yue Yin laughing at me with the others. She quickly ran up and grabbed some warm clothes. After we were ready, we rushed downstairs and outside. 

It was so pretty! I've never seen snow this pretty before on Earth. lf EXOPlanet is going to be beautiful like this all the time, l wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of my life. I ran around chasing Yue Yin as we both laughed. It was the first time we were so happy on this planet....well, maybe not. l think l was happier when l saw food on the first day with EXO-M. Seriously, you have no idea what the happiness l was experiencing felt like.

"YAH! DON'T TO FAR!" Chen shouted. We both turned around and saw how far away we were from the house. The two of us raced back to them. 

Xiumin looked at us with a creepy grin then out of nowhere, he threw a snowball in my face while it hit Yue Yin on her forehead. THAT got me annoyed.

"YAH! FROSTY BAOZI! GET BACK HERE!" He ran away. Ohohohoho, that boy is asking for trouble. "You asked for it!"I grabbed Yue Yin's hand and we both chased him. Yue Yin tackled him to the ground when he wasn't looking and l poured a big pile of snow on his body and head. He tried yelling at us but his voice was all muffled. I walked back to the others with a satisfied grin on my face. The grin didn't last long though as l felt a snowball hit my neck. I spun around and saw Roaming Bunny, one of my nicknames for Yue Yin, and Xiumin laughing and high-fiving each other. I clenched my fists and started walking toward them with clenched teeth. The banana angels behind me were snickering and laughing. 

"GO YI HAN!" They cheered. Kris just watched silently with a smirk on his face. l grabbed Yue Yin by the arm and pushed her, making her fall into the snow. I sat on her stomach and started throwing snow in her face. She's probably freezing right now. MWAHAHAHAHAHHA! 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

AHHHHH!!! HIBERNATING TIGER IS SO EVIL! I SHALL GET REVENGE....I will be more evil than her. MWHAHAHAAHHAHAHA! Get ready to get cold, Yi Han!

I pushed her off of me and out of the corner of my eye, l saw Frosty Baozi run to his friends. I pinned her to the ground and smirked evilly at her. 

"Yang Yi Han, you hibernating tiger! You are going too pay for what you did too me. Get ready for some snow torture." Her eyes widened and then she glared at me.

"Get off of me you idio-" I cut her off by shoving snow in . She started yelling at me but since she had snow in , her words came out muffled.

"ASDFNKJFPSDIFJWPENXCFSDF!" Her words sounded like gibberish which is just hilarious. I continued shoving snow all over her face. I even took off her winter jacket so that all she had on was a t-shirt. She started screaming like crazy when l got her arms covered in freezing snow. Hmmm, what if l asked Xiumin to make it a little colder? He could even make me some ice!

l turned around and started shouting at him to come over. He was busy watching me kill Yi Han with snow so he didn't notice two retards making a whole bunch of snowballs too throw at him. WHAT A BANANA HEAD!

"HEY! XIUMIN! GET YOUR OVER HERE AND HE-" 

"YAH!!!! YOU IDIOT! BANANA HEAD! IMMA KILL YOU! AISH!" Next thing l know, Yi Han started dragging me by my hair. She had put her jacket back on when l didn't notice.

"OW! OW! OW! IT HURTSSSS!!!" I yelled at her.

"I DON'T CARE!" She yelled back.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I continued dragging her over to where the guys were. They were all staring at the two of us wide eyed by now. l grabbed some snowballs and threw it in her face. She bent down and picked some up and did the same. The boys tried pulling us apart but we were having too much fun throwing snowballs at each other. As we were throwing snowballs at each other, one of mine went pass her and hit Kris in the head. He looked up and anybody could tell he was shocked. 

"THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THROWING THAT AT ME!!!" He smiled and chased after me. l ran away from him while laughing.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET ME KREASE! BANANA GIANT!" I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. HE'LL NEVER CATCH ME! 

Unfortunately, right as l finished that thought, l felt a pair of arms grab me from around my waist. I felt the wind blowing in my face and realized l was up in the air...... Oh, crap.

"What was that about me never catching you?" He asked.

"Uhhhhh... nothing? Hehe..." I didn't know what too say. So l asked, "Can you put me down? It's cold up here. l've enough of cold for today."

"Okay." He circled around and placed me on the ground.

"ATTACK!" Suddenly, the others started attacking the two of us, causing me to run away from them. I JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND GET WARM YET THESE IDIOTS WON'T EVEN LET ME DO THAT.

"YAH! STOP! IT'S ENOUGH!" Everyone turned to Kris who had just yelled those words out. "Let's just go inside and enjoy the warmth. Lay and Yue Yin, why don't you make hot chocolate for everyone when you're done cleaning up?" 

We all nodded in satisfaction and went inside the house. After everyone had gotten cleaned up, we all sat in a circle in the cozy living room while Lay and Yue Yin were in the kitchen. We just watched random KPOP stuff on the TV while waiting. Finally, they came back in with a tray of hot chocolate. As they sat down, Luhan made a suggestion.

"Why don't we enjoy this while telling scary stories?" All the banana heads looked at each other and nodded enthusiastically. Tao looked kind of scared though. 

"Kris, you start." After getting the cue to start, Kris looked at us with a mischievous smirk and started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUUUUUP!

hope u liked this and sorry it took awhile for me to update. :D

since it's winter break after tomorrow for me, we'll be updating alot more hopefully.

anyway BYEBYE

-2pmfan4ever

p.s. sorry no spam today. im tired and have to sleep since there's school tomorrow