The Horrible Reality

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 32

The Horrible Reality

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Someone, help. Please. I'm so bored. For the past 5 minutes, the freak's been glaring at me even though he said he would 'get this over with.' 

"Um, I'm pretty sure that standing there and glaring at me isn't going to do anything, just saying," I rolled my eyes.

"Did you ever notice that your two friends are still here?" He said.

"Huh? Wha-Wait. Uh," I turned my head and really wanted to facepalm. Lay and D.O were standing like idiots. Were they supposed to come help me or were they supposed to just stand there and stare like retards?

"Dudes, what the hell. What are you idiots doing there, just standing?" I asked, slightly annoyed. 

"W-we can't mo-move," D.O stuttered.

"It's because h-he drained us of our p-pow-powers," Daehyun managed to say.

"Within a few seconds, you'll all collapse to the ground and die," Zaen smirked.

"HOW?! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I shouted.

"I have powers too, young one," he replied. 

"No...no. Please, don't. Not them, not D.O and Lay...and Daehyun...your own son...no...g-give Lay his powers back...please...PLEASE!!!" I begged.

"Turn around."

I turned and it took all my strength to not let tears fall. 

"L-lay...LAY! ZHANG YIXING!!! DO KYUNGSOO! CHEESECAKE! YOU RETARDS! GET UP!!! Make them wake up...GIVE THEIR POWERS BACK!!!" I ended up breaking into a wreck of tears. Zaen just laughed heartily. 

"And why would I do that? Now, I can drain you of your powers and you'll end up just like them. Dead, powerless. Too bad you won't even know what your powers are."

"EVEN IF I DIE! EVEN IF I DO! THERE'S STILL YI HAN AND THE REST OF THEM!!! THEY'LL GET REVENGE!!!" I shouted.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did you know, your friend is in the same position as you? And the rest of the boys are dead. In fact, Lilith is bringing the other brat here as of right now," he said, matter of factly.

"HA! HAHA! YOU PSYCHO! HOW WOULD YOU  KNOW THAT?! YOU WERE HERE THE WHOLE TIME, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. YI HAN IS PROBABLY KICKI-" I stopped halfway as the door burst open.........

There, in the doorway, stood Yi Han with the pretty little girl. No...no...

"STOP! PLEASE!!! GIVE THEM BACK, GIVE MY FRIENDS BACK TO ME!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! LET GO!!!" No matter how hard she struggled, how hard she cried, Yi Han couldn't get rid of the strong grip.

"Stop trying to struggle. It's pointless. Nothing can loosen Lilith's grip. Her grip is stronger than any metal," Zaen smirked. He walked over to me and pulled on my hair. Hard. I flinched but he ignored it. 

He pulled me over to the wall and chained my wrists and ankles up. He pulled on the chains, tightening them. I was off the ground with my legs spread out like an upside down V and my arms were out on both side of me. Being in this position hurt my wrists and ankles.

"How does it feel to be in that kind of position? Is it fun?" Zaen asked sarcastically.

"LET HER DOWN!!!" Yi Han shrieked. Honestly, she looked like an animal. Her hair was all over her face, a tangled mess. She had blood and dirt on her clothes. Her face had little cuts and scratches. It was a sad sight to see. 

"No can do. I'm going to drain her powers from her and you're going to stand there watching your last friend die. Although, I much rather would have preferred for that Kris boy to be the last one dead. Ha! Although that look on your face was epic. 'Kris! Don't die! Please, I love you!' HAHAHA!" He imitated Yi Han's voice. However, he failed an epic fail.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, FAT PIG! YOU KILLED ALL MY FRIENDS. THEY WERE MY ONLY FRIENDS ON THESE ALIEN PLANETS. YOU. FREAKING. KILLED. THEM. IS IT FUNNY TO YOU THAT YOU KILLED THE IDIOT I LOVE?!?!?! IS IT?" She screamed.

Oh. My. God. She said it. She actually said it, she loves him. Wow, if it wasn't for the situation we were in, I would have been fangirling.

"DUDE! LIKE, I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HIM THAT I LOVE HIM! BEFORE HE DIED, I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO TELL HIM, FACE TO FACE!!! The one time that I did say it, that one time, he didn't even hear it. And it was all because of YOU AND YOUR EVILNESS!!!"

"You sound like a pathetic, lovesick, teenage girl. Come on, girl. Calm down. He was just one of those stupid boys. Besides, boohoo. You're gonna die anyway so it shouldn't matter," he shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.

Yi Han started shaking from anger and growling.

"Look, I know that you're upset about your...lover, but forget him. He's not worth it. He's dead."

"NO!!! YOU DON'T JUST FORGET SOMEONE SO EASILY!!! Especially when you saw them die in front of you, in a horrible way..." Yi Han despaired. "Ha. Hahaha. Maybe I should rewind, and let you know what kind of death Yi Fan died to cause me so much freaking pain."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback* 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Lay and D.O had just left and now Kris was just starting to help in the battle. I looked around my surroundings and saw my remaining friends fighting like there was no tomorrow. Chanyeol was fighting with Himchan with the help of Sehun. Baekhyun, Kai, Xiumin, and Chen were trying their best to fight Yongguk and Youngjae. Suho, Kris, Jongup, and Zelo were desperately trying to hurt Lilith in any way but failed as she was too fast. I was a bit surprised that the two were helping Kris and Suho fight against Lilith. Their dad would be pissed.

I wonder how Yi Han is doing. Hopefully, Lay and D.O can get her out safely. I should probably find a way to help everyone out instead of standing here uselessly. 

I turned and saw the guys struggling with Lilith. I was about to go over and help when I heard someone cry out in pain.

"Ch-chanyeol!!!" Baekhyun screamed. Chanyeol was clutching the spot where his heart was...oh no.

"CHANYEOL! PARK CHANYEOL! CHANCHAN!!!" I kneeled in front of him as soon as I ran over. His breaths were coming as quick and short breaths. His eyes were half closed. 

"Yi-yiyi. Tell everyone...t-tell them to b-be safe, a-arasso? I grew fond of y-you gu-uys while getting to know you. You're like my l-little sister, Yue Y-yin to-oo. Make sure to wi-win this battle...sa-sarangh-haeyo..." His eyes closed completely and I noticed a tear falling from his eye. 

"CHANCHAN! NOT YOU TOO!!!" I screamed, bawling my eyes out. 

"Woman. You're hurting my ears. There's really no big deal. Another guy died, so what?" I looked up and glared at Yongguk. 

"JERK!" He could only smirk.

"Well, maybe this might make you feel even better." He walked over to where Baekhyun was and pulled him up from the ground where he was previously sitting and crying silently over his best friend's death. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I yelled. "PUT HIM DOWN!!!"

"Nope." Yongguk then took out a knife and put it near Baekhyun's neck.

"Don't do it." I stated clearly.

"Doing it in 5.4.3.2.-" Just as he was ready to finish the countdown, I couldn't do anything but stand there, horrified. But then...I heard a loud bang and a gunshot. 

I turned slowly only to scream in horror. Chen was limp on the ground, blood running down the side of his head. Youngjae stood there with a satisfied smile, holding a gun. Just then, I heard a thump. I was scared, to be honest. But, something told me to tear my eyes away from the dead figure of Chen and look behind me. 

I was about ready to faint. There, next to Chanyeol, laid Baekhyun.....

Dead. With a deep slit on his throat. 

These guys...these guys were evil. Pure evil. Tears streamed down my face nonstop. So many of my friends. 

Tao, Luhan, Lay, D.O, Chanyeol, Chen, and now Baekhyun. 

Why? Why did it have to happen to the good people? "WHY?!?!?!" I yelled.

Xiumin stood frozen, tears streaming down. His face turned red and he shook from anger. 

"Bastards, you damn bastards," Xiumin murderously glared at Yongguk. Before I knew it he started fighting with Yongguk, using his powers and phyiscal attacks. Kai was doing the same, although he was a bit weaker due to using his energy to teleport too much. 

I looked around and noticed Sehun and Himchan in a fierce battle, as well. He was all bloody and bruised up but so was Himchan. Himchan's clothes were ripped in some spots, probably because of Sehun's wind.

Kris and Suho were trying to fight off Lilith by themselves as Jongup and Zelo were already dead.

'Everyone is doing something to help, yet here I am. Standing uselessly, as everyone fights their asses off, risking their lives. I'm nothing but a burden, in fact they keep having to save me. All I can do is sta-

"YI HAN! WATCH OUT!!!" I turned around just in time to see Kris jumping in front of me. 

My mind couldn't register fast enough as he yelled out in pain.

Kris stumbled back and almost fell if I had not supported him in my arms. I gently laid him on the grass, holding him in arms, cradling him. He had a knife stabbed in his stomach. Bruises covered his face. I stared in horror as the one I loved lay in my arms in such a state. 

"No...not you too! KRIS!!!" I cried even more. "YOU'RE SO DAMN STUPID!!! WHY DID YOU JUMP IN FRONT OF ME LIKE THAT?!?!?! YOU REALLY ARE A DUMB BANANA WITH NO BRAIN!!!"

"Shh...d-don't cry, Yi Han-ah. D-don't c-cry. It hurts seeing you c-cry," he barely managed to say.

"BABO!!! HOW COULD I?!?!?! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME, HOW COULD YOU JUST DIE LIKE THIS, ?!" I cried. "What now?! What am I going to do now? How am I going to be able to feel the cool, nice breeze when I fly with you?! NO ONE'S GONNA CARRY ME IN THE AIR!!! NO ONE'S GOING TO BUG ME AS MUCH AS YOU!!! KREASE! PLEASE, IF YOU LOVE ME THEN DON'T DIE, BANANA BRAIN!" I looked gross, probably, with all the snot running down my nose, mixing with my tears. I swear, I have never cried this much before.

"Hush...Yiyi. Listen. Don't c-cry. If you w-want me to die h-happy, don't c-cry. Listen, it didn't t-take long for m-me to re-realize that you were my d-destined one. Yiyi, baby, listen. I-I love y-you and don't ever f-forget th-that. Even when you m-meet other people and maybe e-even fall in l-love with someone, I-I will unders-stand. But, p-please, just don't f-forget me. I'll al-always be watching over y-you from h-heaven. After you defeat Zaen and Lilith, find a way back to EXOPlanet and take care of yourself. Stop b-being so clumsy. Take care of Y-yue Yin and any of the others who sur-survive. I know you c-can do it. I believe i-in you. Wo ai n-ni, wo de Yiyi b-baobei..." 

"KRISSY!!! KREASE!!! KRIS WU!!! DON'T! KRISSY POO! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!! YAH! WU YI FAN! Y-YAH! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! OH MY GOD, WHO THE HELL WOULD I LOVE IF NOT YOU?!?!?! COULDN'T YOU STAY AND AT LEAST HEAR ME SAY THAT I LOVE YOU??? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! WU YI FAN!"

"Can you hear me? Babo-yah, wake up. Stop sleeping. P-please. Kris, you can't die. You're faking this right? Hahaha. Haha. Yah, it's not funny so wake up. WAKE UP!!!" I hugged his cold, limp body close to mine and buried my face in his neck, crying like there was no tomorrow. "Wu Fan, I love you. Only you. So please...just wake up, wake up and say you love me too. Say you'll be with me forever. Dumdum, you didn't even kiss me. IDIOT! WAKE UP! K-kris, I love you...why didn't you wait to hear me say that? Now, now you'll never hear it. No matter how times and how many ways, YOU'LL NEVER HEAR THE WORDS I LOVE YOU!!! Saranghae. Wo ai ni. Aieiru. Ti amo. I'll say it as many times in as many ways possible, but you'll never hear it..."

I sat there and cried for what seems like hours, maybe it was hours. I didn't know. I didn't know anyrhing. I lost sense of everything around me. The only thing I was aware of was that Kris was dead and in my arms. I probably would have sat there crying for the rest of my life if it weren't for the voice that called my name.

"Yang Yi Han. Get up. I'm taking you to Zaen as my job here is done."

At first, I ignored the voice, but then a hand yanked me up. The part of Kris that was being held by me ended up on the ground. I got annoyed and ly to see Lilith's face. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?! GET OUT OF MY FACE! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT KRIS DIED!" I shrieked.

"And? It was also because of me that all the others died," Lilith said blankly. I looked around and for the first time ever, noticing that everyone was dead.

"How...When did this happen? How come I wasn't aware?" I whispered.

"You were too busy crying away your useless life over one boy. Now hurry up. I've no more time to waste," Lilith said in a monotone voice. 

"NO! I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here with the rest of them. The rest of my friends. Go away. I hate you. Just leave me alone," I attempted to go back to holding Kris but Lilith harshly pulled on my arm. 

"I really don't have time for this." She threw me over her shoulder and started walking fast. I struggled to get down, squirming, kicking, hitting the girl's back. The whole time I couldn't stop crying!

"Put me down! I don't want to go! Let me be with my friends and Kris. Seriously, PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!"

"You're so annoying." Suddenly, we stood in front of a door. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! I SAID PUT ME DOWN! AND HOW THE HELL DID WE GET HERE SO FAST???"

"Your friend, Kai. I drained him of his powers," she said. She put me down and dragged me inside. I was struggling, crying, yelling.

"STOP! PLEASE!!! GIVE THEM BACK, GIVE MY FRIENDS BACK TO ME!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! LET GO!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*End of Flashback*

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I can't believe it. They made Yi Han go through all that pain. And the guys. I-oh my god. What Yi Han went through losing Kris is even worse than what I felt when Lay died. To lose someone you love like that must be so painful. Sure, I felt attached to Lay in a way that was more than friendship. My heart beat faster, I felt a little shy around him, and I know, somewhere in me, we were destined for each other. It hurts, it really does, that Lay is gone. But at least we hadn't gotten to the point of telling each other we loved each other like Kris and Yi Han.

My own best friend. If only I could help her.

"I hate you...I'll definitely kill you for all this. K-kris said that he believes I can kill you. That I can defeat you. So I will. I'll do anything to destroy you and your evil ways," Yi Han glared.

"Lilith, make sure not to let her go. I'll deal with her after this friend of hers. Let's play with little Yiyi a little more shall we?" Zaen cackled evilly then turned to me. 

He walked over and tilted my chin so that I was forced to look at him. "Hohoho, what a pretty little face. A little too pretty, I should say." 

SLAP!

The slapped me so hard blood trickled down the side of my mouth.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Yi Han screamed.

"That's better. Now, for another hit." 

PUNCH!

"AHHH!" I yelled in pain when he punched me unbelievably strong in the stomach.

"I. SAID. DON'T."

"A little more," he said, not yet satisfied.

CRACK!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" That hurt the most. Zaen had kicked behind my knee, causing it to break.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YUE YIN-AH!" Yi Han cried out.

"Hm. Good enough. Now, for the finishing touch which will get rid of you once and for all."

Zaen stood and then started murmuring something as Yi Han continued to yell and scream all while struggling against Lilith. Soon, something glowed around me and then this weird stuff that was bluish-purplish started shooting into Zaen's body. The longer this went on for, the weaker I felt and the more tired I got.

Right when Zaen was about to finish draining me of my powers, something strange happened. 

Yi Han screamed and finally, amazingly, pulled out of Lilith's grasp, shooting Lilith in the stomach with something that came from her hand. It shot her to the wall, she fell to the ground unconcious, maybe, maybe dead.

"ZAEN! YOU !" Yi Han yelled with rage and did the same thing she did to Lilith. He fell on the ground, but got up shakily. Yi Han used her hand, moving it up and surprisingly, Zaen's body moved too. 'So she can use telekinesis as one power.'

As she held him in the air like that, wind started blowing from everywhere and soon, a tornado formed right where Zaen was. He screamed in agony as the wind gave him cuts. Suddenly, the wind died down just as quickly as it had started. Zaen now layed on the ground without much energy left. 

"You'll die for good, old man." 

Yi Han shot ice out her palm and then Zaen turned to all ice. It was actually pretty amazing as I watched. She then used telekinesis and lifted the man up along with some cement and whatever else was on the ground using her newly discovered earth power. She held him there for about 10 seconds then dropped him to the floor hard along with the cement and stuff crushing him to the ground. He blasted into pieces...and dissapeared forever.

"Yue Yin, it's finally...finally over," Yi Han let out a relieved sigh.

I  could only nod before falling into a deep slumber due to the exhaustion. Before I totally closed my eyes though, I saw Yi Han do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY UPDATED!!!

So, first of all, I apologize if this chapter is too cheesy, rushed, or anything that could possibly have made it horrible.

I hope you guys liked it though. 

So yesterday was Sehun's birthday and I realized something that I should've realized along time ago. One, my friend's birthday is the same day as his. Second, his birthday is 4/12 and mine is 12/4. For some reason, I find that super cool. :D

Also, EXO is in China as of right now. At 4:30 pm CST on April 14, which is in about an hour, EXO will be going on the 13th Chinese Music Awards to perform as 12. AND THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A BIG EXO SURPRISE THAT FANS SHOULD ANTICIPATE AND I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND I'VE BEEN SPAZZING ABOUT THIS FOR DAYS CUZ WHAT IF IT'S SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

AND A MILLION MORE LOVES

LOVE EXO!!!!! KLSDJFLSKDFJWEIOFJDKL!

OMFG I SHOULD LEAVE NOW!

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNYEONG!

-2pmfan4ever

p.s - This story is probably ending in 1 or 2 chapters