First Encounter With The...

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 2 

 

First Encounter With The...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 -(Yi Han's POV)-

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?! All I remember is running to the bus with Yue Yin and then being in some dark place where it was hard to breathe. For some reason, it was easier to breathe now though. Slowly, I looked around and noticed that there was a little light coming from a moon. I saw that we were on grass and noticed that it was unusually cold.

 

UGH! WHERE THE HECK ARE WE??? Slowly, I looked to my left and saw Yue Yin curled up, completely unconscious. How is she still unconscious in this situation? SHISUS! I tried shaking her awake.

 

"Yah! Yue Yin-ah! Wake up! Yue Yin!" I called her but she still didn't hear me. "Yue Yin!" I tried pinching her cheeks - STILL NOTHING!!! "Lee Yue Yin, get up!" STILL SHAKING HER. "YAH! LEE YUE YIN, GET YOUR UP NOW BEFORE I DELETE ALL OF YOUR TVXQ MUSIC AND THROW AWAY ALL THEIR POSTERS!!!! AISH!!!" 

 

"OH MY GOD! NO, NOT MY POSTERS!" FINALLY, SHE'S UP. I swear, the only thing that could ever get her to wake up is to threaten her with her precious TVXQ stuff.

 

"Aish, sleepyhead!" I snapped.

 

"YAH! IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY TVXQ POSSESSIONS I WILL KI-" 

 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. Two loud and annoying, but beautiful girls."

 

All of a sudden Yue Yin was interrupted by a male's voice. We both slowly turned around while holding each others' hand tightly. IF THESE GUYS ARE PLANNING TO US, I WILL USE MY KUNGFU ON THOSE IDIOTS!

 

"It's been so long since we've had visitors after that one girl back then died." The person smirked. There were 6 of them. And all of them were amazingly good looking. LIKE I"M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!

 

"W-who are y-you p-p-people? Why are you h-here?" Yue Yin stuttered while I remained quiet.

 

"OHOHO. I think that's for us to know and for you to...not find out. Who we are, where we are, what we are.....you don't have to know that." Some other guy spoke up.

 

He was pretty tall and looked kind of creepy. Something about made him look like a child which was cute. One of the guys walked closer to us...this one with big eyes. When I say big eyes, I mean BIG EYES. LIke O__O kind of eyes.

 

He leaned his face closer to mine and I noticed how he was really pale.... and his eyes were WEIRD. There was something off about it. 

 

"Hmmm, not bad. Much prettier than that girl from... oh, I don't know... 2 centuries ago? 3? Also, you've got a nice body," he smirked. HOLY SUJU!!! HE'S A ERT!!!!

 

"BACK AWAY FROM HER!!! AND DID YOU JUST SAY CENTURIES??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE? ARE YOU EVEN PEOPLE?" Yue Yin shouted which startled me. IS SHE AN IDIOT??? WHAT IF THEY US?

 

"Interesting. We've got a girl with some attitude here." Some guy stepped up from the back. He had some serious eyeliner on. LIKE WHAT KIND OF DUDE WEARS SO MUCH EYELINER??? .............................. Actually, eyeliner looked good on this guy. -__-

 

"Boys, step back." The first dude who spoke ordered them and amazingly they listened.

 

They definitely didn't look like the type to listen to anyone.

 

"Girls, I expect that you do not know where you are. Am I right?" We both nodded. These guys are scary. I WANNA GO HOME! "Well, we can help you with that. On one condition..." 

 

"What is it?" I asked bravely.

 

"Be our servants."

 

"OH HECK NO! I'm not being anybody's servant, poop faces!" Okay, I know I was scared just a second ago but I will NOT work as anybody's servant.

 

"Oh, right! You have one more option. Right, boys?" The other 5 just smirked at each other. They are seriously getting on my nerves. "The other option is that we kill you. Our way." He let out a creepy laugh.

 

"Judging from their looks and smell, they'll probably be DELICIOUS." A guy with darkish skin said.

 

"Plus, by killing them, those other wimps that think of themselves as heroes will be probably be pissed. It's been a while since we've messed with those idiots. Besides, it's been getting boring not messing with them. Imagine their faces once they find out we killed some innocent girls. Killing two birds with one stone." The guy who hasn't spoken at all spoke up. He looked distant and cold compared to the other creeps. 

 

Yue Yin took a look at me with a scared and worried expression and I squeezed her hand tighter. I felt glad that I at least had my best friend next to me. "Give us a moment to talk, please," I said.

 

"Fine. But don't take long. We'll be right here. Go over there where we can still see you." I dragged Yue Yin over. 

 

"Dude, we have to run away from these guys. They’re creeps! What are they anyway? Apparently, they've been living for centuries."

 

"Yi Han, did you notice their eyes? It was strange. Plus, their skin color is unusually pale. What mess did we get into? And who are those guys they were talking about? I'M SO CONFUSED!!" Yue Yin sounded annoyed.

 

"I don't know anything except one.  We. Must. Run." She gave me a nod and we both walked back to them.

 

"So, what are you guys going to do? Be our slave or die?" The one in the middle asked. I'm guessing he's their leader since he did most of the talking and everybody listened to him. 

 

"Both of us here are going to... RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With that the both of us ran for our lives.

 

"AFTER THEM!" They all started chasing us and I honestly have no idea how we are going to outrun 6 males. As we kept running we could here the guys coming closer to us. All of a sudden, I felt a tug on my hand and turned around. 

 

"AHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

 

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Crap! Why did I have to fall at this time! I could hear those boys right behind us. I quickly stood up as fast as I could and ran despite the fact that the pain was so bad.

 

"You'll never escape us! Stop running this instant!!!" I heard someone say.

 

"Faster, Yi Han, faster!" I suddenly felt a grip on my other arm and turned around to see one of those creeps' faces. "YI HAN!!!" I screamed. All of a sudden the guy screamed and let go of me. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I saw him hold his crotch before I was dragged by Yi Han.

 

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

 

"What every other girl would have done. I kicked his crotch." Even though we were running for our lives away from a whole bunch of creatures, we started laughing like maniacs. Suddenly, Yi Han tripped and both of us stopped laughing. We both fell and the last thing I remember was Yi Han's body next to mine before darkness took over for the second time...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???

HEHE, well you guys probably figured out who those guys were :)

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter. HAHAHHA

EXO-M WILL BE APPEARING VERY SOON!!!

So anyhow, until the next chapter is updated

BYEBYE!

-2pmfan4ever

 

Well actually why dont i spam some EXO pics!!!

407618_399683833434708_751429875_n.jpgOH MY BIAS!!! I love Kris!

 

 

 

tumblr_me9x44KBnG1qg1bxbo1_500.png

 

 

tumblr_m69c25gfqy1rwayuqo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_mce6nrlGQH1rv4j4y.gif

 

tumblr_mc8ygrmb531rv1bj0.gif

 

 

tumblr_m9c84yMruY1revtlmo1_500.gif HAHAH

tumblr_m8zvd3r6MQ1qaprbao1_500.gifLOL