Room Arrangements

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 17

Room Arrangements

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

We were pulled into a group hug. Yi Han was fine but everyone was squishing me. I could barely breathe in the group of giants. I squirmed out the crowd and sat on the ground staring at the still hugging group.

"So who are you guys gonna room up with?" I asked as they looked at me and seperated.

"LUHAN AND LAY HYUNG!" Sehun shouted as Kai nodded. I grinned. "Okay, so Bambi, Lay chips, Pokerface, and Kai," I said as they all nodded. Sehun pouted at me. 

"How come my nickname is Pokerface?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I sighed. "Fine. Pokerface, your nickname is Hunnie." I said as he beamed. Kai grinned at me.

"What about my nickname?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Hmm...how about...ehm," I thought for a while. "What's your real name though?" I asked as he blinked.

"Kim Jongin." He said.

"Okay...well for now, I'm just gonna call you Jongie," I grinned as he smirked.

"Okay." Chen frowned. "MY REAL NAME IS KIM JONGDAE," Chen said as I bursted out laughing.

"Wae? Do you want another nickname?" I laughed as he grinned.

"Ani~ Just sayin'~" He grinned. Luhan and Xiumin grinned at us.

"You two would look good together," Luhan said as they high-fived each other.

"Agh, why do you keep saying that? Yi Han and Kris would look good together too." I frowned as they laughed.

"Yue Yin and Chen sittin in a--"  I tackled them and flicked their foreheads causing them to yelp and have everyone burst out in laughter. They pouted at me.

"What? You guys deserved that," I pouted back at them, causing them to laugh.

Chanyeol jumped to Kris's side as Xiumin followed him along with Suho.

"You guys are such kids. I swear, you are the most childish adults l've ever met," Yi Han laughed.

"Pfft. Says the one who's 19, gets scared when watching scary movies and listening to scary stories, loves My Little Pony, gets scared of almost every bug in the world except for ladybugs and butterflies, cries like a baby sometimes, becomes happy when eating candy, cake, or ice cream, and jumps up and down when seeing a ride she likes." I shook my head at her and smiled. ln return, she pouted at me.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!......lt's embaressing..." She mumbled the last part.

"HAHAHA! Our little Yiyi is so adorable!" Baekhyun beamed and pinched Yi Han's cheeks. "My little dongsaeng is soooo cute!"

"WHAT THE HELL!!! I'm not your little dongsaeng. Hmph." 

"Actually, you are. You're 19, l'm 20." Yi Han growled at him.

"Wahhh, l'm calling you Cute Little Tiger Yiyi. It suits you!" Luhan exclaimed. l facepalmed myself. What kind of nickname is that?

"What kind of nickname is that?" Yi Han echoed my thoughts. 

"A special nickname," Luhan smirked.

"FINE! THEN I'LL CALL YOU LULU!" Yiyi tiger burst out. Luhan frowned and shook his head. All of a sudden l felt some idiot pinching my cheeks. l looked and saw that D.O was pinching my left cheek while Xiumin was pinching my right one. WTF!!!!!!!

"Yah! Yue Yin looks cute too!" D.O exclaimed while Xiumin smiled. I shook my head and went to stand by my bestie.

"Okay, so far we have the two of us in one room. Frosty Baozi, Krease, Grandpa, and Chanchan are in one room. Lay Chips, Hunnie, Bambi, and Jongie are in one room. So that means, Bacon, Owl, Chenchen, and Taopan are in one room. Why don't you guys go pick which room you're staying in?" Yi Han said.

"WTF?!?!?! WHY AM I GRANDPA???" Suho shouted. l laughed like a maniac at the name Yi Han gave him.

"Because l said so."

"Jiejie," Tao called.

"Why are you calling me jiejie?" Yi Han turned to Tao.

"Because you know Mandarin and l am Chinese."

"Technically, you guys can't exactly have an ethnicity. You're not humans," I jumped in.

"But l know Mandarin and l want to be Chinese." The idiot smiled at us.

"Fine, whatever. What do you want?" Yiyi wondered.

"Can l sleep in the same room as the two of you?" 

"NO! ERT!" l yelled at him. Yi Han smiled.

"Mianhae, Taopan. Yinyin just said no. Besides, we are girls. And if we let you sleep in the same room as us, the other poopfaces will want to also." Tao just frowned as Yi Han told him.

"Well, let's go pick our rooms and then everyone has too move stuff into the rooms. I'm guessing that you girls would want to stay in the same room, right?" We nodded at Kris.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

The guys went to deal with the rooms and moving their stuff. Everyone had left to EXO-K's old place to move their stuff. l'm glad that they were getting along so well already. They were destined to be companions, best friends, and brothers. l smiled happily too myself. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner while Yinyin made hot chocolate and set the table. The girl couldn't cook anything except Ramen Omelet. l swear, she would be perfect for Lay Chips since he could help her cook or teach her too cook or just cook for her.

"Aren't you glad that they're friends again?" l asked her. 

"You betcha," she replied.

l finished making Kimchi stew with rice and turned the stove off. When they come back, l'll heat it up. The both of us sat down on the sofa. Suddenly l had an idea.

"HEY! l have a brilliant idea," l told Yinyin Bunny.

"What? What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"Well, l think we should ask the guys to let us go back to Earth tomorrow. In fact, we're going to make them come with us. We are all going to hang out on Earth. First, we'll go to Kona Beans and drink some warm beverages. Then, we'll go shopping for a little. Actually, l think we should stay on Earth for 2 day. So the first, we go to Kona Beans, then the mall. For lunch, we'll eat at the food court. We walk around the city, sightseeing after that. Then we go to Namsan tower for a little bit. After that, we'll walk around Han River for a little and then buy ice cream and go to the park. The next day, we are going to Lotte World until 7:00 pm. We go back to the hotel we stay at and dress up nicely. We are going to the club!!! You know, just to dance and let the guys see what it's like on Earth." l smiled at myself for coming up with such a brilliant plan.

"WOAH! THAT'S AN AWESOME PLAN! But wait.......aren't some of us too young for the club?" Yinyin asked.

"Ehhh...we'll lie about it."

"Let's tell the boys after dinner. And we'll make sure they agree with us." l nodded in agreement with Yue Yin. 

We were sitting there laughing and talking when we heard the boys come in. l quickly went to warm up the soup.

"WAHHHH!! THAT SMELLS DAEBAK! I'M STARVING!" Xiumin said.

"YOU ALWAYS ARE!!!" All 11 of the boys told at him at the same time. We all cracked up.

Soon, everyone was sitting down and eating, enjoying their food. 

"I've always wondered this but what does it mean when people say 'time of the month' or 'monthly visit'? And how come it always refers too girls?" Tao asked innocently. Sehun nodded as a sign that he didn't know what it meant either. The other guys' eyes widened at the maknaes and l choked on my food, nearly dying. 

"ERTS!!!! WHAT KIND OF GUYS ASKS THAT?!?!?!" Yue Yin exploded. Oh boy.

"What do you mean erts? We were just wondering," Sehun muttered.

"You guys are really banana heads. But anyway, it has nothing to do with you. Don't EVER ask that again in front of a girl or girls," l said. "lf you really want to know, ask your stupid banana heads of a hyung to explain what that is but NEVER ASK A GIRL THAT!!!!!!!"

We all finished eating and cleaned up. Yue Yin told everyone to  gather around in the living room.

"OKAY!" I started. "Yue Yin and l are super happy that you guys are now back as friends. So l came up with an idea where we could all spend some time together in the next two days."

"What plan?" Suho asked.

"Just shut up and you'll find out," l continued. "We want to take you guys to Earth and stay there for 2 days. We will be going around Seoul and so you guys will get to know what it's like where the two of us used to live. Tomorrow, we start by going to a place called Kona Beans and having some warm beverages. Then we go shopping, buying Christmas presents for each other. We will have lunch at the food court in the mall. After lunch, we'll go to Namsan Tower. Next, we go to Han River and walk around enjoying the fresh air. We go to a park after that with ice cream then at night we check in at some hotel. For dinner, we'll eat at the hotel's restuarant. The next day we go to Lotte World and the club at night."

"I'M SO EXCITED!!!" We all looked at Yue Yin. "What? It's true. l am." l smiled and hugged her.

"Hmmm. That doesn't sound bad at all." D.O commented.

"What's Lotte World?" Kai asked.

"You'll find out when we get there," Yue Yin told them.

"What's Namsan Tower?" Chanyeol the derp asked.

Like l said, you'll find out when we get there," Yinyin said again.

"What's Han River?"

"OHMYKRISUS! I SAID YOU'LL FIND OUT LATER!!!!" She exploded.

"Guys, we should sleep for now. We've got busy days ahead of us. We need to wake up early tomorrow if you guys want to have time to do all that on Earth," Kris said in a stern voice. I could tell that he was excited though because of the shine in his eyes and smile on his face. He looked better when he smiled. No kidding. But even when he wasn't smiling, he looked good........................WTF AM I THINKING?

"I can't wait!" Lay said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"To our rooms!" Luhan said. "GOOD NIGHT GIRLS! GOOD NIGHT DUDES WHO AREN'T STAYING IN OUR ROOM!" Then he ran to his room. That kid is strange...

"Good night everyone," the both of us said as we headed to our room. We heard a bunch of good nights.

As soon as l washed up, l lay on the bed, excited about the next 2 days. lt was gonna be so fun, spending time with the idiotic banana heads on Earth. Due to exhaustion, l soon fell asleep, excited for the following days.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUP!

So at first my cousin started this but then stopped at Chanchan and Suho decided to stay with Krease and Baozi.

she got busy watching Supernatural so i finished it. :D

l hope you liked this chappie!!!!

-2pmfan4ever

tumblr_mefau8MQ4R1qaprbao1_r1_500.gif