The Studio

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 12

The Studio

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

OH MY GOSH! It has been an hour since we started cleaning this stupid thingy. Poor Yi Han. She's been doing the most cleaning. Then again, she's a freaking neat freak and hates it when something is left dirty. Everyone was sweating due to the work. Everyone except one person. THAT STUPID LAZY LUHAN. AND STUPID KRIS FOR NOT GETTING HIM TOO CLEAN. What banana heads. I really don't get what Yi Han sees in Kris. Except that he looks like a god. And he's tall. And he can rap...... WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING??? But it's not like it's not true. Still, I think Lay is better than Kris. He's nicer and has dimples when he smiles. 

"How...much... longer?" Tao panted. Geez, what a weakling. Even Yi Han's not panting yet.

"What are you? A weakling? It's just a little cleaning," Luhan told him.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? What are you? A girl? Cause gurl, you should be gettin' yo off that chair and start workin'," Chen snapped at him. Yi Han and I burst out laughing like idiots. Kris shook his head with a smile and Luhan glared at him. 

"Look here, Mr.Troll. In this group of angels, I am the most manliest." When Luhan said this, Yi Han started rolling on the floor laughing while I was hitting the wall, cracking up. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Oh....haha....god. You think you're the manliest? Are you blind? HAHAHAHAH!" Yi Han said between laughs. 

"Luhan ge, have you seen Kris at all? He's a whole lot manlier than you. Not in a thousand years will you ever look manly like him," Tao said. He glared at all of us and left. 

"Well then. Let's just hurry up and clean this filthy place," Kris reminded everyone. We all got to work. 

Soon enough, we were finished and the place was clean. 

"So what do we do now? Sit around and do nothing?" Xiumin asked. 

"NO WAY! Don't you guys remember? Yue Yin and Yi Han are performing for us!" Suddenly we all heard Luhan's voice and saw that he had come back in. 

"Since when did we did agree?!?!?!" The both of us stared at him open mouthed. 

"Please? We'll perform for you when you guys are done," Tao begged. 

"Yeah! We even wrote and composed our songs. I choreographed it with Luhan's help.It's really cool!" Lay sounded excited.

"Wait. Where do you get all these sound systems anyway? Actually, there are alot of things you guys  have that are only on Earth. Like food. Or yor computers and TVs. How do you even know how to dance?" I asked out of pure curiosity. 

"What do you think? We go to Earth and buy that stuff. As for dancing, singing, and rapping, we watch TV and we've seen people dancing on Earth before," Kris said it as if it was the most obvious thing on Earth. 

"What about your wings?" Yi Han questioned.

"We can hide them if we want."

"Well, I guess we'll perform for you though. JUST  A LITTLE PERFORMANCE." Yi Han warned. 

"YAYYY!!!" They cheered and grabbed chairs for themselves and sat down looking at us expectantly. 

"What song are you gonna do?" Luhan asked. 

"DBSK's Purple Line," I smiled. I HEART ME SOME DBSK!!!

"Ooh! I love that song!" Lay said really excited. 

"We listen to them and a bunch of other KPOP groups," Chen explained before we could ask anything. 

"Oh. OMG! Do you listen to Super Junior or 2PM? They are so awesome!!! Their songs are cool and the choreography is just the best. I lo--" Yi Han started blabbing about them but I cut her off. 

"Anyway, we'll be singing our version of the song. We added a line in there."

Xiumin took out a CD and put in the system then turned it on. He paused on a track."Whenever  you're ready we'll press the play button."

The two of us got into position and nodded. They turned it on and we both started dancing and singing. Well, I started singing.Yi Han did the rapping parts and she did the main dancing. The guys' faces were priceless. Their jaws were hanging and their eyes were wide open.

FINALLY MY FAVORITE PART OF THE SONG!

"Really wanna touch myself~" I sang. And then our added line came in with Yi Han rapping. 

"Then touch urself!" Her voice rapped. I could see the guys laughing from the reflection. We kept dancing and singing/rapping until the song was over. They clapped loudly and started praising us. 

Lay: "You guys are amazing!"

Tao: "Yi Han noona is the best female rapper and Yue Yin noona is the best female singer ever!!!"

Luhan: "Yi Han-ah! You make the perfect girl for Kris! You guys are so destined for each other. Yue Yin, you'd be really cute with Chen!"

Chen: "You're both awesome dancers!"

Xiumin: "DAEBAK!"

Kris: "You're good for a female rapper. Like Tao said, you probably are the best female rapper. And you have a good voice."

Amazing! Kris complimented us! >o<

"Thanks! Now it's your turn too perform!!!" Yi Han jumped up an down excitedly. The boys looked at each other and shrugged. We sat down and they went to change the song. 

They all got into position and then Lay said,"The song is called MAMA." Then they started performing for us. 

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

THEY ARE AMAZING! Both of us stared at them, mindblown. Way too soon, the song ended. I pouted. 

"Okay, how about we show you individual performances. Tao will start." Xiumin caught my attention and the others sat down. Tao started doing wushu and DANG,THAT BOY'S GOT TALENT. He did kicks, punches, flips, and a whole bunch of other things. Next, Xiumin screamed. HOLY KRISUS! That boy has a strong voice. Then Chen sang to a beautiful song called Into Your World. His voice was one of the best I ever heard. Luhan sang What Is Love and I love his voice! Lay performed a dance to History: THE BOY HAS SKILLZ. Then, finally, it was Kris' turn. He started rapping to Two Moons. OHMYKRISUS! He can rap! His deep, husky voice got the rap perfectly. When he finished, I clapped really excitedly. 

"You guys are awesome!" Yue Yin shouted. I could only nod in agreement, too amazed too say anything. 

"Thank you." Lay beamed. 

"Since we're done here, let's go home and eat dinner. My stomach is begging for food," Xiumin whined. 

"You're always hungry but you're right. We should go," Kris left with the others following behind. When we got outside, he smiled at me and picked me up. They all started soaring home. Without knowing, I fell asleep in Kris' warm, secure embrace.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUP. 

I UPDATED. WOOHOO!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie. 

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE INSTEAD OF BEING A SILENT READER. THANK YOU!!!

My cuz will update next chappie. UNTIL THEN BYEBYE. 

-2pmfan4ever