Saturday; I found you

168 Hours of Love

 

“Mom! Have you seen my black cardigan?” your brother asked and you remembered that you gave it to Hoya. ‘Oh no!’ you ran out from your room and saw your brother asking your mom at the couch.

“I haven’t. I think you misplaced it. Just find for it carefully, okay?” your mom assured your brother to look again. You sighed and sat next to your mom, “Hi.” You greet and look at the TV.

Your mom smiled and looks back on the TV. The silence filled the room, your brother came, “Hey, I know what happen.” He smirked. “What?” you asked him.

“Some guy …” ‘Hoya?’ you thought. “… You knew at school. H. Who is he?” he continued. You giggled, “My daughter has a boyfriend on the first day.” Your mom teased. “Omma! He’s just my desk mate.” You crossed your arms.

“Oh, really?” he raised his eyebrow like knew much more than that. “And you! Where do you know about it?” you asked. “I just hired somebody to watch over you.” He sounds boastful. You made ‘whatever’ face to him.

So, three of you watch TV until the grandfather clock ticks to 2pm, “Go get ready. We’ll be leaving in another 30 minutes.” Your mom shooed you. “Can I come too?” your brother asked your mom. Your mom look at him, “I guess it’ll be fine.” He ran to his room and changed.

You wore a leather jacket with skinny jeans. Your brother wore chequered shirts, giving him the 80’s feels. And your mom wore a simple grey-black outfit from head to toe.

“I got the front seat!” your brother cooed. You ran faster than him but you were defeated and you end-up seating at the back seat.

You sat at the back and viewed outside, “Omma, do I know this Mrs. Lee a friend of yours?” you asked. She smiled, “I think so. We’ve met her during new year’s eve when you were 13.” She answered. You made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

“Noona, do you … really … have a boy friend?” your brother looks back at you. That question seriously, made you glare at him, “Wae? It’s my personal life! If I have one, why would you bother?!” you asked him back.

“Hey, chill. I’ just saying.” He rose up his hands as surrender. “Do you?” your mom asked while looking at you through the mirror. You look at her in disguise, “Omma!” they gigged at your reddened face.

“Arasso. I won’t disturb your personal.” Your mom apologise. “But, I won’t!” Your brother smirked and you hit his head. “Noona!” you mehrong at him.

“Omma, when will appa going back at home?” your brother asked. “I think in about next month.” Your mom sounds unsure. “You said the same answer since last 3 three months.” Your brother crossed his arms. “This time, I confirm. He’ll be back next month.”

You plugged in your earphone and put in shuffle. This time Gareth Gates' song, Anyoneof Us song played and Gongchan’s words played over and over again in your head.

I need you back

I need you back

I need you back

I need you back

I need you back

 

"Well, here we are.” Your mom parked the car and your mind went back to reality. You end up the song and placed it back in your pocket.

You stood outside of your car and followed your mom behind. You look upon the house, ‘Wow! Sure thing, she’s rich.’ You praised inside.

“You’re here?” Mrs. Lee said as she opens the door. Three of you bowed, “It’s been a while. How are you?”  Your mom hugged Mrs. Lee. “I’m fine. Well, don’t just stand there. Come on in.”

Technically, the house was like a mansion. It’s super huge. “This is my daughter, you and this is my son, Junhoong.” Your mom introduce to Mrs. Lee as all of you sat at the living hall. “I have 3, 2 daughters and a son.” Mrs. Lee said.

Your mom look around, “I sense they’re not here.” Mrs nodded, “My daughters abroad to Japan and Australia and my son is at the garden behind. He’s not a social type since he relieved from the accident.”

Your mom nods, “So, you, how do you find Korea compared to New Zealand?” Mrs. Lee asked. You smiled, “Well, it’s my hometown so I missed it and I love it.” You answered. “Junhoong?” she looks at Junhoong as he was busy watch the TV. “Nae? I fine Korea is amazing.”

Mrs. Lee and your mom were talking and leaving you alone, while Junhoong is watching TV. “Omma, I’ll just be around the neighbourhood alright?” you said to your mom. “Why don’t you look at my garden? I heard you like tulips.” Mrs. Lee cut your mom off.

You look at her, “Can I?” you asked. She nodded, “Of course. Just take a quick left when you exit through the main door.” She said. You nodded and left. You wear on your sandals and made a quick left like she mentioned.

There you are, at a garden. Flowers were everywhere, sorrow trees and birds chirping above. Your eyes went exactly at the white and purple tulips. ‘It’s pretty.’ You look at the tulips closer.

For a long 15 minutes, looking at all flowers you don’t realise someone is watching you from the back. He came closer and cupped your eyes with his hand, “Hi. I knew you would come.” You try to pull his hand, but he won’t let.

“Who are you?” you asked. “I’m your boyfriend.” He slowly let his hand off and you spurn around. “Oppa!!” you squeals and hugged him over-excitement. “Aww~ you miss me that much?” he teased.

You hit him slightly at his chest as you break the hug, “Yah! Who said I miss you? And why didn’t you tell me earlier about it?” you referred to the note he left. He tapped his chin, “I don’t want to see you shed anymore tears.” He cupped your face.

He then slowly held your hand, “How are you?” both of you asked. You giggled, “I’m fine.” You answered. “Me too.” He continued. “So what exactly happen?” you asked him as both of you sat on the bench.

“I was involved in an accident 3 months ago and I was in coma.” He said. “That’s why you came out and look for me?” you say/ask. He rubbed at the back of his neck, “Well … actually I … have something … else to tell you.” He said.

He held your hand and both of you stood up, “I’ve known you for like a week and I know you well from that. You’re a strong, kind, sweet and bubbly girl and totally different from other girls than I’ve known. It’s like my ideal type.”

He then kneeled on the ground, “Do you, you Choi, take me Lee Howon as your partner forever?” you cupped your mouth and tears swelling down to your cheek as he took a ring from his back pocket. “YES!” your mom, Mrs. Lee and Junhoong yelled from the back.

Hoya waits for your answer, “Yes!” You hugged him and he spurns you around. “I love you, you.” Hoya said out loud. “I love you too.” You planted a quick kiss on his lips.


Thank you for your comments and patience on waiting my updates :)

I sure, now leave you guys. Hope to see you guys again!

Bye :)