Monday; New

168 Hours of Love

 

The alarm clocking beeping and breaks the morning silences. You took a glance at the clock, ‘Its just 7am’ you thought. And you remembered back that you’ve to register your name at your new senior high school.

You left after took a quick munch at your calorie bar without thinking Hoya. You left to the bus stop and stepped in to your destination.

You arrive not a long after. You find the school directions were easy since there’s some sign boards above head indicates where to go. You make your steps into the administration office and held your file.

“You’re the new student?” a voice asked from your back. You bowed at him, “Y-yes, I am.” You stuttered. The clerk seems taking her own time taking your new stuff. “No need to be shy, I’m Dongwoo.” He bowed and you pastured smile at him.

“This is your locker key, class schedule, maps, and few forms that you need to handle by this week and school’s calendar. And welcome to Seoul High School.” The clerk hands you like a pile of files, well papers. “Oh, Dongwoo, can you please show her the school’s direction. I don’t want any students get lost in their own school.” A voice continued at their back.

“Mr. Park! Good morning!” Dongwoo bowed followed with you. “I’m your homeroom teacher. I’ll see you in class, young lady.” Mr. Park left.

Both Dongwoo and you, walked out from the administration office and walk where ever your feet wants too. “This is our cafeteria.” He pointed. “Along the hallway, you’ll find 3 rooms. First is music room, second is engineering lab and third is anonymous.” He stopped your steps and look at him.

“Anonymous? You mean ghost?” you raised your eyebrows and raised a bit of your tone.

He cupped your mouth, “I don’t know, but some students claimed that they heard students talking and saw students’ shadows in that room. As far as I know, that room had been locked for almost 2 decades and the key are no where to be found.” He whispered.

You nodded. Somehow, you felt very interesting in your instinct. “Well, I’m sure you don’t want to cause any trouble to go to that room, wouldn’t you?” Dongwoo probably had read your mind. You only smiled and wondered what’s inside that ‘anonymous’ room.

He then walked you to the class and walked in front of you. “How’s the VIP tour?” Mr. Park eyed on you. You regained your senses and look at him, “It was … nice.” You tried to smile. “I hope so. You can have a seat now. You’re seating next to Hongbin. Hongbin! Raise up your hand!” you’re took your baby steps and sat next to Hyungsik.

“Hi.” He held out his hand for hand shake and you took it. “Hi, I’m you.” “You already know my name, Hongbin.” He continued and showed his eye-smile.

“Before I begin, please tell us about yourself, you -sshi.” You stood up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, you -imnida. I hope we can be friends and nice to meet you.” You bowed again and sat back on your chair.

All you can here was praising from the boys and the girls.

“She’s hot man! I wonder if she’s still single!” said a boy from the front.

“Now now, settle down. I’m sure you guys can ask more to her during the break.” Mr. Park hit the table with his cane and proceeds with today’s lesson.

You open up your book and wrote down few notes while listening. One thing is, you didn’t realise that Hongbin been staring at you since you introduce yourself. You took a glance at him, “Hmm?”

He keeps on staring at you, “Is there something on my face?” you asked. He shook his head and caressed you cheek with the back of his hand. You were frozen like an artwork.

The time flies and now it’s time for lunch break for the 3rd session starts. Your mind still lingering around about Hongbin did to you during Mr. Park’s class. “Are you coming?” He asked.

“Coming? Where?” you asked back since you're losing your train of thought. He giggled, “Lunch, of course. Come.” he intertwined his fingers with you and walks with you to the cafeteria. “Go, seat. I’ll take your food.” Hongbin instructs and you barely couldn’t say no because he ran after he instructs you.

You sigh and look for an empty spot. You choose a table with a glass window beside where you can view the school garden. “I don’t know what you like so I just bought you some egg sandwich if it’s fine for you.” You nodded and took it.

Both of you ate the sandwich with Hongbin staring at you. He giggled and makes you look at him. “What?” you asked him. He swallowed, “Normally when I bought the egg sandwich to girls they’ll reject me or do something worst. They say it’s too bad for them and causing their weight increased.” He explained.

You made an ‘O’ mouth shape, “Hey, I eat whatever it calls as food.” You answered him and munch again. He smiled, “So, tell me something about you.” He asked further. You throw your food wrapper into the bin behind him and it’s a shot!

“What do you need to know?” you asked back. “Anything that you think it’s appropriate to tell me.” He whispered. ‘Seriously, this guy needs a whack!’ you thought.

You tapped your chin, “If I told you anything about me, you must answer my questions.” You make a deal. He nodded his head. “I was born here and raised until I was in 5 years old. My family moved to California until the second year of my middle school school. And we moved again to New Zealand until I had my high school ended. Now, I’m here for the nest 2 years of senior high school.” You told him.

His jaw hanged, “What?” you raised your shoulders. “You’ve moved that much since you were a kid? Daebak~” he showed his two thumbs up. “You think it’s awesome, but for a kid that experienced itself, it’s a pain suffer.” You continued make him to his usual calm face.

“Well, I have something to asked you.” You went excited. He sipped his drink and wait for your questions. “First, why did you touch my face during the class? Second, do you anything about the anonymous room?” you whispered at the second question.

“The answer for the first, you remind me of my sister. She’s been away since she ends her high school. She’s currently doing medic at Aussie.” He answered. He looks around and leaned closer to you and you did the same thing.

“Anonymous room is the room that full with things that we see might not be true and what is true you might not see.” His voice literally make your spine tingled. You sat back at your seat and look at him in fear, “How do you know about the room?” he asked. “Dongwoo told me.”

He nodded, “Thought so. He’s like the school investigator, you know? He likes to crack up all mysteries he found and lately he’s been studying about that room.”

Both of you stood up and walks back to class. You feel something’s wrong with your stomach, “I need to go to the ladies.” You went off. “We have like 10 more minutes before recess end.” Hongbin informs.

You walk and entered the toilet. Nobody’s there and suddenly your stomach pain is gone. ‘Just a stomach ache.’ You thought. You went to the sink to wash your hand and look at the mirror. “YOU SCARE THE DEATH OUT OF ME!” You were panting and held your chest. It was Hoya, smiling at you.

“This is the ladies, why are you here? ert!” you teased. “Hey, nobody can see me.” He smiled again. “What are you doing here?” you asked. A girl suddenly entered the ladies make you freeze not to talk to Hoya.

“I was bored at home, so I followed you to your school.” He answered and you’re the only one can hear it. The girl smile and bowed at you before off. You dry up your hand and walk out from the ladies and Hoya followed. “I’ll wait for you at the school gate.” He whispered before vanished.

You walk back to the class and the teacher hasn’t entered yet. You went next to Hongbin, “Why are you so long?” he asked. You look at him, “Women business.” You answered. Obviously, you wouldn’t answer you talk to Hoya and he’ll ask who is it and you answer it ghost. Eventually, he’ll back out, so just don’t.

The next subject is maths. Yeah, most of us yawned of boredom and hard to understand but we have too in order to graduate. “That’s all for today. I see you guys tomorrow.” Mr. Kim bowed and left us to pack our stuff for home.

“I see you tomorrow, Hongbin.” You greet him. “Yeah, see you too. Bye.” We both went off in our ways. You walked at saw Hoya waving and jumping up down at the school gate. You only hold your laugh since you’re the one can see him.

“How are you?” Hoya asked. You walk with him and didn’t answer his question until you reached the park. “I’m fine. How about you?” you asked back. He nodded. He held your hand and swing it back and forth and you seem didn’t mind about it.

Both of you walk and entered the house. You start preparing the lunch. “We look like a married couple you know.” Hoya teased from your back. You frowned at him, “At which point?” He pointed at your cook. You glare at him before continue.

“This is good.” Hoya praised with his mouth full. You hand him a glass of water before he chokes, “Thanks. I learned it from mom.” You replied. You get back on your study table and begin to do your home works that given.

You begin fill up the forms. Name? Park you. Birth date? October 30th 199X. Born? South Korea. Relationship? You were about to put complicated but then this is school forms not a joke. You written daughter. One by one, the forms start too filled up.

As the last form at finish, your eyelid slowly shut and you lay your head on your arm. Being so tired and rest after a while, makes you feel better. 


This time, I add Hongbin of VIXX :)

Tell me what you think!