Friday; Missing

168 Hours of Love

 

‘Am I dreaming?’ you thought as you slowly stirred from your sleep.  You look around and found yore in your room. Yesterday was epic. Hoya confessed to Gongchan that you’re his girlfriend. Yes, a bit shocking though.

[FLASHBACK]

“Because, she’s my girlfriend.” Hoya answered Gongchan and made the atmosphere quiet than ever.

You look at him, “Yah!” you pulled both of your intertwined fingers down. “Is this true?” Gongchan asked you. Hoya smiled at you, “Yes, he’s my boyfriend.” You slightly sighed as you told him. Gongchan can only nod.

“I guess I’m too late to win over your heart back.” Gongchan mumbled under his breath. Hoya held his fist, “Let’s go home. I’m already tired.” Hoya stood up and pulled you with him. “You guys lived in a same house?” Gongchan tried to stop you both before moving.

“We-…” you cut Hoya from saying much more confusing words. “I-I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” You waved at Gongchan and left without answering his question.

Gongchan left there dumbfounded with his mind wandering if you guys stayed under one roof. ‘Wasn’t it illegal to stay under one roof before married?” Gongchan tapped his fingers on the table. “Ah! Molla!” he stomped his feet and off.

“Are you that shocked?” Hoya bumped his body with you. Your mind regain for a moment, “Y-yeah. Why did you say that?” you asked him.

He giggled, “Imagine if I didn’t.” he held your hand tighter but you felt protective.

“He would plead to be with me.” You said. ”Or, he could he even on his knees to convince he’ll be the greatest boyfriend.” You continued and Hoya kept on nodding his head. “That's even worst.” Hoya said.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]

You walked out from your room and everything was set. “Hoya?” you called his name as you look around. He’s not in the house or answering you. ‘Ah, maybe he’s out for a walk.’ You thought.

You sat on the dining hall and ate your breakfast. Your gaze stop as you saw a note on the fridge door. Your anxious felt just ate yourself and you took the note from the fridge.

But the clock on the wall prevents you to know the content of the note. You quickly ran back to your room and changed to your uniform and head to school later on.

you?” Hongbin held your shoulders from your back. “Oh, Hongbin-ah. Good morning!” you greet to him as you both walk together.

“Good morning and you’re quite early today.” He praised. You smiled, “It’s not a foul to be early.” You smirked at him. Then no sounds coming from either of you as nobody dare to speak up.

“So, I heard about the other day.” Hongbin spoke slowly. You didn’t show any reaction or movement, “I’m sorry for you. Dongwoo told me.” He continued as he stops the tracks. “You don’t have too.” You look down.

“I was hoping to see you yesterday, but you weren’t around.” He caressed your cheek. “Hongbin, am I taking a right decision? For not accepting his back?” you asked him.

He look into your eyes, “It depends on you.” Both of you walks on to the school and stay on like nothing happen on the school before.

Time flies and left your thoughts about Hoya behind, it was time for you to get back home. “I guess I see on Monday.” You hugged Hongbin before walks home. You sighed as you read the text from your mom, “We’ll be home by this evening. The flight delayed for half an hour.”

You had your shower and no appetite to eat. Suddenly, you remembered the note on the fridge. You took the note and sat back on the couch.

Dear you,

By the time you read this, I already left.

I’m deeply sorry for not telling you earlier.

I can't because; I couldn’t see you hurt more.

After what Gongchan did to you, it just breaks my heart more if I tell you.

For the past 168 hours (and counting), I’ve known you, a lot than I knew….

I love you, you, and I always will.

I’m not away from you; I always am in your heart.

Love, Hoya.

P/s: I left the breakfast on the table :D

Your tears swelling again and you cupped your mouth as you read the note that he left. ‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ you brought your knees to your chest and cry harder.

You wiped your tears and try to smile smiled, ‘I’m gonna find you Hoya! No matter what.’ You stood up and kept the note in your jacket and went back to the kitchen.

You dumped all the negative thoughts away and brought up the positive to you. You tapped your chin, ‘What should I make?’ you thought for a while since your mom is coming back home soon. ‘Ah! Carbonara with oyster.’ That was your mother favourite and you hope she still does.

You chopped the veggies and heat up the pot. ‘Mushrooms would be lovely.’ You opened a can of button mushrooms before adding to the sauce. Your house bell rang, “you! We’re home!” your brother yelled as he took off his shoes.

You couldn’t greet them at the door as you were thinking not to leave the sauce to be over-cooked. “Hey. How’s uncle? Oh, and I cook carbonara wit oyster for dinner.” You said. “Smells good.” Your mother praised as she kissed your cheek.

“I’ll be back in 15 minutes.” Your mother assured. You giggled and arranged the food on the table. “So, what’s up?” your brother teased as he sat across you. “What? Nothing happens.” You answered him, even thought your mind wandering on Hoya.

“You’re bad at lying, you know?” he smirked at you. You start to kick his leg under the table and he kicked you back. “No fighting at the dining hall. Including under the table.” Your mother warned.

She sat down and tastes the food first, “Oh, this is good. What did you add in it?” your mother asked. You smiled, “Oh, just a drop of love and a pinch of humble.” You answered. “Well, that’s a great ingredient.” She held your shoulder.

The dinner went fine for 3 people, eating without a sound. And your mom managed to break it, “You know, the other day when we took our subway from London to Paris, I got a text.” She looks at you and you knew it sounds serious.

“Yeah, what is it about?” you asked without having an eye-contact.

“It’s from my best friend, Mrs. Lee. She was hoping if I want to have a tea with her.”  You look to your mother. “And?” you raised your eyebrow, waiting. “She wants to know you better, so she ask me to bring you too.” That explained.

You nodded, “Okay. But what about the clothes?” you asked. Well, you seem not a girlish type to wear skirt just for a tea at someone’s house. “She said anything is fine except shorts and sleeveless tees.” You gasped and make your mom shocked.

“What? You need water?” she offered a glass.

“She really giving me to wear pants tomorrow?” you stood up and squeal.

She nodded, “I know, you’ll be fine with it.”