Thursday; Shocking

168 Hours of Love

 

The strong wind blew and woke Hoya form his sleep. He looks around and found that his fingers were intertwined with yours. ‘you-ah, do you remember me yet?’ he smile as he caressed your pale cheek.

Your blanket somehow lifted your shirt and revealed your upper body. Hoya giggled and pulled it back but something distracts him. ‘Who did this to you?’ he saw a bruise mark on the side of your stomach.

He slowly released his fingers and gets the ointment. Hoya came back to the room and slowly lifts to your diaphragm and sooth some ointment. “Oppa…” you slowly stirred from your sleep. “you, w-who did this to you?” he asked.

You look away, “It was him, wasn’t it?” he straighten back your shirt and you slowly sat up. “N-no. I was clumsy. I hit the doorknob, recklessly.” ‘I’m sorry, I had to. I don’t you to worry about me.’ You thought.

He lightly sighed, “Its okay, if you don’t want to tell. I understand you.” You smiled and look at the clock beside your bed. ‘It’s already 7am. I must get ready before 8, if I don’t wanna be late.’ you thought. “Ah~ I’ll be late.”

Hoya prevents you from getting off from your bed, “You’re staying home today.”

“Wae?” you crossed your arms and pouted.

“I don’t think the students will forget what ever happen yesterday and you look pale.” He pinched your stuffed cheek.

You sighed deeper than his, “A-ra-sso!” You lay back on the bed and your eyelids slowly shut. Hoya left your room and went to the kitchen. ‘I should prepare the breakfast.’ Hoya took the pan and start cooking the omelette, sausages and chicken nuggets.

After 15 minutes of cooking, he arranged the foods on the plates. ‘I should check on her.’ Hoya makes his silence steps to your room and found you still sleeping soundly. ‘Maybe, I should leave her rest until she woke up on her own.’

For a long time you slept, you finally woke up and realise you have been sleeping for 4 hours extend. ‘What?! 11.30?’ your eyes went rounded as tennis ball as you saw the time. You slowly make up to your feet and went to the living room.

 “Good morning.” You ruffled your hair and greets to Hoya.

“More to afternoon young lady.” He teased.

“The ‘breakfast’ is on the table. Do you need me to pre-heat it?” he continued. You look at him for while then you nod slowly. You sat on the kitchen counter, “Hoya, what are you doing?” you try to sneak from the kitchen counter.

“Bbimbap.” He answered as he took a glance from the corner of his eyes. “Please have manners.” He smiled. You quickly get yourself down from the kitchen counter and leaned on it. ‘Should I tell her now?’ Hoya thought while chopping the bbimbap.

The microwave buzzed as it finished pre-heat the foods. “I’ll eat well.” You said before digging your foods. “Greedy pig!” Hoya mumbled. “What did you say?” you asked him and pretend you didn’t hear him.

“I didn’t say any.” He shook his shoulders.

“Oh really? I heard the word ‘pig’ from you.” You stood up from your chair.

“What proves you that?” he crossed his arms. “I have a PAIR of ears and I can listen well.” He walks to you as you answered him.

“Me too.” He whispered using his hot voice. He giggled and went back to the cooker. You thought of something naughty and sneaky. “Hoya!” he turned and you throw your omelette right at his face. “Bwoh-ya?!” he turned off the cooker and chase you around the kitchen.

Both of your having a ‘run ‘n’ chase’ game at the kitchen which is dangerous, extremely dangerous. You grab the eggs and throw on his purple shirt. “Hey! It’s my lucky shirt!” he yelled as he chases you. ‘I was district sprint runner, you can’t beat me!’ you thought.

Hoya made his revenge by taking the whipped cream from the fridge. Unfortunately, the eggs stains made them fell. Hoya fell and lay on the floor and you can’t slow down fell on top of him.

Both of you stare for a while, ‘What a great bo-… Oh! you, cut the crap off’ He sprayed out some whipped cream on his hand and gently wiped it on your face. “You have a beautiful eyes.” He praised and slightly made you blushed.

Your heart telling you to stand up but your playful mind insists you to stay in that position for a little while. “A-are we gonna stay like this forever?” Hoya suddenly asked. You shook your head and slowly sat up.

“I-I … umm … wash.” You pointed to your bedroom and ran off. He giggled at your actions. Hoya cleaned up the mess and prepares the lunch.

Not long after, you came out from your bedroom and met him back at the kitchen. “Hoya-ah, are you gonna be like this forever?” you look at him from head to toe. “I’m a ghost. What do you expect? Bringing a trunk full of clothes when you die?” he smirked.

You puffed your cheeks, “You should have.” You walk out from the kitchen. ‘What was that for?’ you thought. You sneakily when to your brother’s bedroom and found his shirt, ‘I hope it fits.’ Actually, you weren’t giving him a shirt. You only took a black wife beater, black cardigan and pale blue shorts for him.

“I already set your clothes on my bed. Go change!” you shooed him. “Oh, and the towels are in the bathroom.” You continued as he walks to your room. ‘Well, it’s my first time using a girls’ bathroom.’ He thought as he stripped off his clothes and took a shower.

Hoya came out from the bathroom minutes later with fresh clothes on, “I thought you weren’t visible.” You look at his fir body. “Well, how can I cook if I’m invisible?” he ask back. You shrugged to his words.

“Let’s eat, if you’re still hungry!” he teased. You hit his arm slightly, “Yah! I’m hungry because of running from you!” you pouted. He giggled, “I’m just joking. Eat well, arasso?” he placed some bbimbap on your plates then you start to eat.

“What do you want to do today?” you asked him as you cleaned your plates. “I don’t know. Ghost can’t think, remember?” Hoya knocks his head and made you laughed a little.

“We can go for cycling.” You suggest. He tapped his chin and think for while, “What about a casual walk? I don’t want to be extremely tired.” Hoya said. You simply nodded without any rejection.

You sat there on the couch next Hoya watching some variety shows, “you, I have something to tell you.” Hoya breaks the silence. You look at him and studied his features for while, “What is it?”

‘This is it. It’s now or never!’ Hoya breathe out, “It …” he was cut off by a phone call. “Wait a sec.” you went to your room and grabbed your phone. It was your mom who made the call.

you, we might have our flight tonight. Your granduncle seems to be fine.” Your mother speaks and yet you still hear French languages for the background. “Are you in France?” you asked in suspiciously.

“Well …” your mother took her sweet precious time to tell you. “Spill the beans!” you said to her. “Alright! We are in France. I made the decision as I really need to see the Eiffel tower in close. And I hope you didn’t mad at me.” She explained and you literally giggled. “Why would I be mad? Take your time.”

“We bought souvenirs for you!” your brother yelled and almost burst your eardrum. “Mom, I gotta run. My favourite show is air now.” Actually, you thought of Hoya alone in the living room. “Yeah, even I also need to end this call, it’s expensive!” she said.

“Oh well, have a good nig-… I mean day. Take care. Call me if you need anything.” She forbid to you. “Arasso. Take care too and tell that irritating boy not to yell on the phone again!” you make a warned before hanged up.

You went back to the living room and found Hoya sleeping on the couch with a weird sleeping position. You shook your head, “This guy!” you mumbled under your breathe as you try to corrects his position.

For 2 hours straight, you did literally nothing than watching the TV and look at Hoya peacefully slept in. He slowly stirred and woke up, “Wow, you’ve made a record! You slept for 2 days!” you prank him.

“I’m not easy to be fool with.” He looks at you and smiled. “Ah! I always lose.” You whined. He look at the time, “Come on! Let’s go to the park.” He pulled you from the couch and walks with you.

“What were you saying?” you asked him as you try to make a recall. “Hmm?” he looked at you. “Before I answer my phone earlier. You were saying?” you asked for the 2nd time.

“Ah! I forgot.” He looks down right at the last sentence. “Is it important?” you asked again. He shook his head, ‘How am I gonna tell you?’ Hoya thought.

Their steps literally made them arrived early than they thought. You brought Hoya walks around the park. “I don’t see any toddlers around.” Hoya mentioned. “I don’t know about that. But all I can see this place should be named as Teen’s Park instead of Public.” You said to him.

He giggled. Both of you walk and sat down in front of a big lake with a fountain in the middle. “What will you do if I’m not anymore with you?” Hoya asked and prevents eye-contact for the time being.

You look at him before look back at the fountain, “I don’t know. Maybe another up life?” sounds like giving him the options for him to choose for you. He smiled, “Maybe another hobby, will assured.”

You smiled and look at the fountain as you lay your head on his shoulder. “Hoya-ah, can I ask you something?” he nods.

“Why do I feel a strong connection between you and me? It’s like we have something hidden in ourselves.”

He looks at you by the corner of his right eye, “I don’t know. Why don’t you try a new hobby?” he suggests. You just look at him, “Why are you saying these things?” you asked in suspicious. He shook his head, “No-no. Nothing, it just popped out in my head.”

“I need a drink, you want?” he stood up. You look up to him, “Just a bottle of soda.” He then walks off. You stood up and walking back and forth on the scene and suddenly, someone approach you. “you?” a voice called from your back.

“What are you doing here?” you crossed your arm as it was Gongchan called you. “It’s a public park, not a private garden!” he mentioned. ‘Ergh, this guy always makes my blood boils!’ you glare at him. “You’re here alone?” he asked.

You shook your head, “I have someone with me.” You answered. “Oh really? Can’t wait to meet your partner.” He smirked. “You, alone?” you asked. “Yes.” He sounds a bit down. ‘I feel guilty about this one.’ You thought.

“Is there anything wrong?” you asked him in monotone. He begin to sob, “Hyuna break-up with me few hours ago.” He said. “WHY?” You slightly raised your tone. “She …”

you! Here’s y-…” he stopped his words and look at Gongchan. “Who is he?” Hoya whispered to you. “He’s my ex.” You answered. ‘The one that dumped you on purpose.’ Hoya smirked at him.

“Hi, I’m Hoya.” He pulled out his hand for a handshake. Gongchan smiled, “Hey, I’m Gongchan.” And an awkward silence came to stop by. “What’s on Hyuna?” you asked.

“She left me of unknown reason.” Gongchan stated. You made an ‘O’ mouth shape. “Hey, let’s sit at the gazebo.” You pointed and pulled Hoya with you. “Why is he here?” Hoya asked. You shook your head, “It’s a public park not a private garden.” You repeated Gongchan’s line.

Gongchan sat in front of both of you. “What brings you here?” Hoya asked Gongchan. “I need to clear my mind.” He answered. Hoya made an ‘O’ mouth shape and sipped his drink. “you, I wanna ask you something, and I know it might sound hard. But please give me a chance.” A long request from Gongchan which made you waits for him to spill the beans.

“I need you back. I can’t move over, even when I’m with Hyuna.” He said. Hoya held your left hand which under the desk, tightly, ‘Don’t you. I don’t want you to be hurt.’ Hoya mentally talks to you.

Your jaw hanged and took a bit of time to regain your senses, “Wait, why?” you asked him. “I love you that is why.”

“I can’t.” you said to him.

“Why?” Gongchan try to hold your right hand but you pulled out faster than him.

“Because, she’s my girlfriend.” Hoya answered Gongchan and made they atmosphere quiet than ever.


Guys, I'm sorry leaving without any update :(

I had few health issues :'''''(

I'm sorry. 

I try to update whenever possible, okay?