Chapter 8~

The Unwanted Marriage~ (Sequel of My First Kiss For You) [HIATUS]

Krystal_Jung_05112009055429.jpg

 

Krystal's POV

 

My tears started to flow down. I missed my old days with Minho oppa. After I had finish my song, my fans shouted. They scremed.

"Thanks you, everyone. Sorry, I show up late." I said while wiping my tears.

"OMO! Soojungie please don't cry." MC said and I smiles.

"Fans are here for you." He continued. I looked at my fans.

"I miss my fans and I love you all!" I shouted. They all shouted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." They shouted.

"Now, I would like to thanks to my  F(x) unnies, who take care of me." I said welcoming my F(x) unnie.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." They shouted.

"Then, I would like to thanks to Kevin oppa who protect me when I forget my past." I said.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, KEVINSTAL....... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..." they shouted.

"And I would like to thanks to my own unnie and oppa, Haesica couple. Jessica unnie & Donghae oppa, for take caring me in Japan." I said.

"WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HAESICA, WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." They shouted.

"Then I would like to thanks to SHINee oppas, SNSD unnies, Super Junior oppas and other SM family to take care of me." I said.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, SM Town, Hwaiting...... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." They shouted.

"Lastly, I would like to thanks to my only one oppa, Taecyeon oppa. Who help me from everything. Taecyeon oppa, kamasamida." I said.

"WARRRRR, I love the way you thank to Taecyeon-sshi." MC said and I blushed.

"OMO! Krystal is blushing." Sulli said.

"Yah, don't dare to forget me." Amber said and we laughs.

"Haha, fans do you agree TaecStal couple?" MC asked.

"YESSSSSSS, TaecStal hwaiting." They shouted.

"It is not real, he is like my big brother." I said and smiles.

"Oh! Really? or you hide something to us?" Luna asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Aww, so sweet to see F(x) are so united each other." MC said.

"Thanks you." we all said.

"So, as you all are here can you please talk about your comeback?" MC asked.

"Ne~ Our new comeback song is Danger and we are going to film that after Krystal comeback." Victoria unnie said.

"WOW! So F(x) fans, here is a good news for you. F(x) will be comeback soon." MC shouted.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO." Fans shouted.

"So, you guys are here and we went to hear your voice. So please sing a song for us." MC said.

"Sure, why not?" I said. Then we sing Nu ABO.

"That's great. I heard SHINee are here too. Why are they here?" MC asked.

"Aww, that is they come and congrats me." I said.

"Aww, lucky Soojung." MC said.

"Anyway, F(x) is back!" He shouted.

"YAYYYYYYY" Fans shouted. I feel so happy. I never thought that I will get fans. Thanks you everything for bringing things normal but one thing, Minho oppa is not with me anymore. Instead of this, Taecyeon oppa is with me.

After that we went back to backstage.

"I never thought you'll success like this." Luna unnie said.

"Yes, that's my Krystal." Amber unnie said.

"Krystal-ah, let's talk." Victoria unnie said.

"Unnie, what happen to you?" Sulli asked.

"Nothing, Krystal come with me." She said and went out.

"Arraso." I said and left.

"I wonder what she talk to you. Hope goodluck." Sulli said to me. I just nodded and ran after Victoria unnie.

 

End of POV

 

Victoria's POV

 

I have got something to tell to Krystal.

 

_Flashback_

 

When their manager come out from Krystal's changing room. I was near there. I saw manager oppa go out and someone went into the room holding a botique of flowers. Who is he? Is he Taecyeon? Then I went near them and watched them. Taecyeon kneel down in front of her and ask her to be his girlfriend. I saw SHINee members come to Krystal and I hide myself. But still I heard what they are talking about.

"Krystal-ah, I love you. Will you be my girlfrined?" Taecyeon asked.

"Oppa, the answer will be YES." Krystal answered. Oh no, Krystal-ah, you did everything went worse. Why do you do that. Then I saw SHINee went into her room. Krystal please stop this now.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"Unnie, what do you want to say?" she asked.

"Krystal-ah, are you sure that you love Taecyeon?" I asked. She looked into my eyes.

"Ne" she answered.

"Why? Don't you think about Minho? He even ruin his wedding." I shouted.

"I don't care. I love Taecyeon oppa." She said looking directly into my eyes. It is no way for her to lie as she looks straightly into my eyes.

"Krystal-ah, are you lying?" I asked.

"No, unnie you said me to go to Taecyeon oppa. Now, I started to feel love for him." She said.

"No Krystal it is all wrong. Please let Minho come to you." I said.

"Ani" She said shortly.

"Krystal-ah, don't hurt yourself." I said.

"I am not hurt." She said.

"Unnie, let's go. We are late now." She said and went out. Krystal-ah, please think of Minho. Minho-ah, I am sorry. I can't let Krystal to come back to you. I am a bad unnie to her.

 

End of POV

 

Krystal's POV

 

"Unnie, what do you want to say?" I asked.

"Krystal-ah, are you sure that you love Taecyeon?" She asked. I looked into her eyes.

"Ne" I answered. Do you know it is the most difficult question for me to answer.

"Why? Don't you think about Minho? He even ruin his wedding." She shouted.

"I don't care. I love Taecyeon oppa." I lied. But I tried to look into Vic unnie's eyes to make her believe my lies.

"Krystal-ah, are you lying?" She asked.

"No, unnie you said me to go to Taecyeon oppa. Now, I started to feel love for him." I said.

"No Krystal it is all wrong. Please let Minho come to you." She said.

"Ani" I said shortly.

"Krystal-ah, don't hurt yourself." She said.

"I am not hurt." I lied. I hurt alot.  

"Unnie, let's go. We are late now." I changed topic and ran out. Who know I am crying. Jung Soojung you are a strong girl you can't be like this. Don't worry, you have Taecyeon oppa. Then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said.

"Krystal-ah, you cry again?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Kevin oppa?" I asked. He smiles.

"Let's go somewhere, where you can shout." He said. I just nodded and follow him. I am lucky that I have a oppa like him. He is always here to cheer me up. Then we arrived there.

 

"Come on." He said.

"Let's shout." He said. I looked at him.

 

"Oppa, something happen to you?" I asked. He looked at me but didn't respond.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." He shouted.

"Warr, it feel better." He said.

"Come on, let's shout together." He said. I nodded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." We shouted.

"Yes, it feels really good." I said.

"Gomawo, oppa." I said.

"That's okay." He said and smiles.

"Oppa, something happen to you?" I asked.

"Hmmm, yes." He said.

"Can you tell me?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Please...." I pouted.

"Fine." He said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Chapter 8 is done~

Hope you like it!

What is the problem to Kevin?

Let's find in Chapter 9~!

Keep in touch with my story~!

Thanks you reader!! >.<

______________________________________________________________________________________