Chapter 3~

The Unwanted Marriage~ (Sequel of My First Kiss For You) [HIATUS]

Krystal's POV

 

I wiped my tears, which is flowing down my cheek.

"Krystal-ah, come on." Kevin oppa said and I went down the car. It is all dark now. I looked at the Han River.

"Mianhae, Krystal-ah." Kevin oppa said.

"No need oppa, I am okay." I said.

"So, I will be back in the moment." He said and left me. I wish, Minho to come back into my life. I ever wish not to lose you, but you often left me. Choi Minho I hate you so much. I hate you more than I hate Yuri unnie.

"I HATE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD! I HATE ALL... CHOI MINHO, KWON YURI I HATE THE MOST~! YOU ARE THE WORST PEOPLE THAT I EVER MET. NOW, I, JUNG SOO JUNG IS BACK~! I WILL TOTALLY DESTROY YOUR WEDDING. ARRRR, I HATE YOU CHOI MINHO~!" I shouted and sat down.

"Minho-ah, I love you. I never thought you would do this to me." I cried. Then I felt like someone hugged me.

"Shhh, don't cry." Kevin said.

"Oppa~!" I said and hugged him back.

"Why there is no love for me? WHY ME?" I asked. He looked at me.

"You still have, you still have Minho in your heart." He said.

"Oppa~!" I cried.

 

End of POV

 

Kevin's POV

 

I saw Krystal shouting. I looked at her. She maybe tired because of him. Like me,

 

Flashback

 

"Jessica, wait." I called.

"Kevin, what's up?" she asked.

"I want to go together with you." I said.

"Good!" she said then we came back to our house together as our house is near us.

"Jessie-ah, how is Krystal?" I asked.

"Fine~!" she said.

"Wait, do you like her?" She asked.

"Huh? Er, no." I said.

"Fine~!" she said.

"Bye, Jessie." I said.

"Bye, Kevin. Good day." she said and went inside.

Then I decided to send her a love message. Jessica is my crush, since young.

To: Ice Princess Jessica Jung,

How are you? Yes, we have just saw each other then. Sica-ah, do you know how to feel love? I think I... I like you. Sorry, but please don't break our promises that we are friends. Bye~!

From: Cute Kevin Woo ^^

 

Then I received message from her,

To: Cute Kevin Woo ^^

Kevin-ah,  don't tease me okay? If you want to tell to Krystal. I will tell for you. By the way, I am going to Korea tomorrow. And being a trainee under SM entertainment. hehe isn't that sounds great. You know I have a great voice as you. Tiffany will also come with us. ^^ Kevin-ah, if you want to tell Krystal that you love her, you better tell when she grow up. hehe, anyway, I am totally gonna miss you. I love you, Kevin. ^^

From: Ice Princess Jessica Jung

Like what I think she never love me. I love her so much but she never cares me. She cares me as her frined. So Krystal I am hurt too.

 

End of Flashback

 

Then I went to Krystal and hugged her.

"Shhh, don't cry." I said.

"Oppa~!" She said and hugged him back.

"Why there is no love for me? WHY ME?" She asked. I looked at her.

"You still have, you still have Minho in your heart." I said.

"Oppa~!" she cried.

"We better go now. Come on." I said and call her onto the car. Then I drove back to F(x)'s dorm. I saw she is sleeping soundly. I took her from the car and went to F(x)'s dorm.

_Ding Dong_

Victoria noona come and opened it.

"OMO! Kevin." She said.

"Come in." she said and lead me into the dorm. I went into Krystal's room and put her on her bed. Then I came out.

"Kevin-ah." Victoria noona called.

"Yes" I said.

"I need your help." she said.

"What? Noona?" I asked.

"I want Krystal back with Minho again but........" She said.

"She is so tired with him. And...." I said.

"Kevin-ah, do you fall in love with her?" She asked.

"Ani" I said.

"Sorry, okay you better go now. If paparazi knew we'll get in trouble." she said. I nodded and came out. Sorry, Victoria noona. I'll help Krystal till the end because she is my best dongsaeng and she is like my crush's twins, Sica. I feel like Krystal is Jessica. I know I won't never get Jessica for my life but, I still hope to protect Krystal. Forgive me, noona. I don't love Krystal but I still want to protect her. Then I went in front of SNSD's dorm.

"Jessica-ah, good night and sweet dream." I said and came back to my car. Who know my heart is so hurt? Even Krystal won't know. Jessica Jung you make me crazy.

 

End of POV

 

Minho's POV

 

I came back from SNSD's dorm and went to our dorm I saw Kevin? He is carrying a girl went inside? Who is that girl? Sulli? Luna? Amber or Victoria noona? But none of them are not that close with him. Or Krystal? But she is died, Minho. Then I came in our dorm.

"How is the date, Minho-ah?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"Fun" I said shortly.

"Minho-ah, let's talk." Onew hyung said.

"Hyung, talk later. He might be tired." Key said.

"Shut up Key." Onew hyung shouted. I never seen Onew hyung that angry. What happen to him?

"Hyung, what happen to you?" Taemin asked.

"Minho, let's talk." he said and went into the kitchen. I followed him.

"Minho~!" he started.

"I am not stoping Hyung. I love Yuri noona." I lied. Do you know how much I love Krystal? More than you love Victoria noona. Oppa, please let me make Krystal forget.

"Minho" He shouted.

"It is for my good sake. I LOVE YURI NOONA." I shouted.

"Okay, fine~! So love her. LOVE HER. Do MinYul love arraso? I will totally support you. You won't know that. Krys...." I cut off.

"Shut up, Hyung." I said and came out. Mianhae, Onew hyung you are my closest hyung and I hope you believe me.

"Minho-ah, are you okay?" Key asked.

"Leave me alone." I shouted back. Sorry, Key. Please don't forgive me. I even shout to my bestfriend. Sorry, I am really sorry, Key.

"Hyung" Taemin called. I didn't respond. Then went into the room. Sorry, maknae. I love you so much but sorry, maknae. I cried.

 

End of POV

 

Onew's POV

 

Minho-ah, why don't you listen till I finish? Krystal... Krystal is still alive~! Minho you should know it.

 

Flashback

"Noona, this is really a fun day." I said.

"Me too." She said.

Then her phone rang.

"Hello, unnie. Krystal is gone." Sulli said.

"WHAT? KRYSTAL IS GONE?" Victoria shouted.

"Okay, I will be back." She said. Then she hung up the phone. Then I looked at her.

"What do you mean Krystal is gone?" I asked.

"Onew-ah" she said.

"Is she still alive?" I asked. She looked at me and slowly nodded.

 

End of Flashback

 

Please Minho please, I beg you.

 

End of POV