Chapter 5

The Unwanted Marriage~ (Sequel of My First Kiss For You) [HIATUS]

Krystal's POV

 

OMO! He didn't shock why?

"Oppa, how.... how... how do you know??" I asked.

"Victoria told me." He said.

"Did all your members know?" I asked.

"No, only me and Nichkhun knew." He said. I sighed.

"Krystal-ah, I want to help you." He said.

"How can you?" I asked.

"Krystal-ah, do you know I like you?" He asked. I just nodded.

"Shh, don't tell. I have Minho oppa and you have Suzy." I said.

"Suzy? Who said?" He asked.

"Aish, she likes you. Oppa, I don't like you okay?" I said. He still smiling.

"Oppa, I said I don't like you. You better cry now. Cry!" I said. But he is still smiling.

"You are so cute." He said and pinched my cheek.

"I like you whatever you say. I am here to protect you, Soojung." He said.

"Yah, don't call that name. She is already died." I said.

"So, Krystal." He said.

"Aish, anyway. Why are you here?" I asked.

"I think you might need me." He said and smiles.

"Aww, do you think I might need you at midnight?" I asked. He laughs.

"No, actually Luna phoned me. She said you are having fight with Victoria noona." He said.

"Whatever." I said.

"You should call me into your dorm." He said.

"Oppa, I think you better go now. What if someone sees? If SHINee members saw you, you will be in trouble. Arraso?" I said.

"Okay, okay." He said. Then he kissed my cheek and ran away.

"Soojung-ah, see you." He said and ran away.

"YAH, Taecyeon oppa." I shouted but I like it. NO SOOJUNG, you have Minho.


End of POV

 

Next morning,

 

Yuri's POV

 

Now, that day is already come. My phone rang and I looked at it. It is from Minho. I answered the phone.

"Minho-ah." I said.

"Hello, my wife." He said.

"Yah, we haven't get married yet." I said.

"I know, Yuri-ah, I'll come to your dorm now." He said.

"Arraso, I will prepare it." I said.

"Okay, bye." He said and hung up the phone.

Then someone came into my room.

"Jessica-ah." I called. She looked at me and smiles.

"Congratulation, Yuri-ah." She said and sat next to me. I looked at her.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked. She looked into my eyes.

"No" She said shortly.

"Yah, why are you looking like this? I am scare." I said.

"Nothing." She said.

"Arraso. Will you come today?" I asked.

"Yes, she will." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Huh? I mean, I will come." She said and smiles at me and went out. What happen to Jessica these days?

 

End of POV

 

Minho's POV

 

I came out from my dorm to go to SNSD's dorm. I passed F(x)'s dorm and someone came out from their dorm.

"OMO! Sorry." She said. I looked at her.

"Sulli-ah." I called. She looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"You are selfish, oppa." She said.

"Unnies, I am going." I heard a girl's voice.

"Who is she?" I asked. Her face similar to me. Isn't she Krystal?

"Er, it is Luna unnie. You forgot her?" She asked.

"Ani." I said.

"Oppa, you better go now." She said and closed the door. What happen to them? I don’t say nothing and went to SNSD’s dorm.

“Knock knock”

Taeyeon noona come and open the door.

“Minho-ah, Yuri is already ready. You should come in now.” She said and lead me into the house.

“HI, Minho.” Yuri noona greeted. Today, she is very beautiful.

“Let’s go now.” She said and took my hands.

“We are going, girls.” She said to her members. Jessica noona just looked at me with a weak smile. I am sorry, noona. I am a bad boyfriend to her. I don’t deserved her. I am sorry. Then we two went away.

 

End of POV

 

Key’s POV

 

I didn’t come out from my room when Minho went out. I do not dare to face my hyung. I am really sorry. Onew hyung, do you know that I love Krystal like my real sister and I agree her with Minho but but but…..

Flashback

 

I come back from my studio, and I feel very tired so I came from the shortcut near SNSD’s dorm. I saw two shadows talking. I think it must be a member of SNSD. Then I went near them and hide myself. I heard Yuri noona talking with an unknown guy.

“Yuri-ah, do you know that Krystal is still alive?” a guy asked. My eyes widened. What did he means she is still alive.

“How… how did you know?” She asked.

“Victoria noona told me. I heard from Khun.” He said. I think myself, he is no other than a 2PM member. I think Yuri noona already known.

“Don’t you shock?” He asked.

“Taecyeon-ah, I know it. When I come back from Japan I know by looking Jessica’s action.” She said and smirked.

“But, Minho know?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ani, not only him. All the SHINee member do not know. F(x) did not tell to anyone except for Sica, Donghae and Kevin.” She said.

“A U-kiss member?” Taecyeon asked. Yuri noona nodded.

“By the way, how did Khun knew?” She asked.

“Aww, you know Vic and Khun are get married and she know since I have a crush on Krystal.” Taecyeon said.

“Arraso.” She said.

“And you are going to lose Minho too.” He said.

“Stop talking about losing Minho. He is always mine.” She said and smirked.

“Yah, don’t be cruel, Kwon Yuri. Krystal is back and she will back to Minho.” He said.

“Taecyeon-ah, it is your job to stop her.” She said.

“WHAT? I am not doing.” Taecyeon shouted.

“Or, I will tell Suzy that.” She said.

“Don’t tell her. She is nothing in this problem. She just like me. Don’t dare to broke her heart.” He shouted.

“Taecyeon-ah, so do it for me for you and for Suzy. I will give you something back.” She said.

“What?” He asked.

“Krystal’s heart.” She said and evil laughs.

“Kwon Yuri, stop it. You are ruining them.” Taecyeon shouted.

“Stop it, Taecyeon. I am getting married with Minho soon. And many fans ship as. And Krystal is not on the earth anymore. No one knows that she is still alive.” She said and smirked.

“Yah, stop it. You are too cruel.” Taecyeon shouted. I was listening their conversation. I was about to go and tell this to my hyungs.

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
 

 

My phone rang. ! What should I done?

“Some one there?” I heard Yuri noona’s voice. Then she came towards me and turned me.

“Aww, Key.” She said and smirked.

“I… I… I heard nothing. Trust me.” I said and tried to smile.

“Really? That’s good. If you ever try to tell them, you are death Kim Kibum. I will kill Krystal. If you love your sister, tell Minho. Okay?” She asked me and smiles.

“And, do you know what will happen to you and Amber if she knew that you went to a blind date with Nicole of KARA.” She said.

“How… how do you know?” I asked.

“Remember, Nicole is my best friend. She likes you since you debuted.” She said and smirked.

“Promise me not to tell, Kim Kibum.” She said. I just nodded.

“I won’t tell, Yuri noona. I will wait till you marry with Minho. I will help you too.” I said.

“That’s great, thanks Key.” She said and went away. I signed. Sorry, Krystal-ah. I am really sorry. And also Minho. I am a bad best friend for you. But you know how much I love Krystal. I don’t want her to hurt again. I am really sorry, Minho and …. Krystal….

 

End of Flashback

 

Tears flow down my cheek. Key don’t cry. You did a great job. Then I lay down the bed. I am sorry, Minho. Then I got an idea, should I tell this to Amber? But what if, I had hurt Krystal.

 


End of POV

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Done~! I hope you like it.

Next chapter will be MinYul's wedding and of course, Krystal will attend.

But something seriously happen. Hehehe, I won't tell you guys now, read on next chapter~! ;DD

Thanks for reading, I will update tomorrow.

Keep in touch~!

___________________________________________________________________________________________