Chap 1

The Unwanted Marriage~ (Sequel of My First Kiss For You) [HIATUS]

[Krystal]

Choi Minho, you are just a pabo. You play me like a doll. I hate you but as a last time, I will come to your wedding. Just wait and see, you will regret it. She said as she was crying in her room. No one knows what is her feelings. Then her phone rings.

"Hello." Krystal answered the phone.

"Oh! Krys, what did the F(x) says? They happy right?" the one on the phone asked.

"Ne~ Kevin oppa, let's go somewhere." she said.

"Well, where do you want to go?" Kevin asked.

"It is dangerous to go out, what if fans will see us?" Kevin asked.

"That's okay, oppa come and call me." Krystal said.

"Where do you want to go?" Kevin asked.

"Well, somewhere I can shout." Krystal said.

"Krystal-ah, are you feeling something?" he asked.

"Nothing, oppa. I just want to shout." Krystal said.

"Okay, I'll come in a minute." Kevin said and end their conversation. Kevin oppa, gomawo. In this revenge you will have to help me. I know oppa, you like my unnie. I will help you with her after you help me.

After 15 minutes Kevin arrived.

"Krystal, let's go." Kevin said.

"Ne, oppa." Krystal said and they went out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ontoria]

 

"Victoria-ah, I heard you talking with someone. Is it really Nichkhun?" Onew asked. Victoria looked at Onew.

"Do you think I am lying?" Victoria asked. "It is Nichkhun and I talk with him." Victoria said.

"I heard girl's voice." Onew said.

"You might hearing something." Victoria said.

"Onew-ah, if you are still talking this. I'll go home back, arrso?" Victoria said. Onew just nodded. He thinks someone is inside with Victoria and her voice her shaking, like she is crying. And they went to somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MINYUL]

"Minho-ah, you should greet my parents polietly." Yuri said. As she said Minho just nodded. Then they went into the restaurant.

"Appa, omma." Yuri called. And they sat down.

"Hey! Choi__ Your son is really cute." Mrs. Kwon__ said. And Mrs. Choi__ nodded.

"Omma, Appa, this is Minho." Yuri introduced Minho with her parents.

"And this is Yuri, omma." Minho introduced Yuri with his mother. His mother is smiling.

"Yuri-ah, you are such a good girl. You are like Krystal." Minho's mother said.

"Who is Krystal?"  Yuri's mother asked.

"She is Minho's ex girlfriend, who died last 2 years." Minho's mother said.

"Poor her. So, Yuri take care of Minho, arraso?" Yuri's mother asked.

"Ne~ oppa, I will try the best." Yuri said. Then they all laughs. The one who is not laughing is Minho, who is thinking about Krystal.