RAINBOWS!!~~

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

When Hyoyeon and the boys got home, EXO set their stuff in their room and went into the kitchen to help their Noona out. "Hyoyeon Noona, do I need to add extra salt?" Chanyeol asked pointing at the soup Hyoyeon boiled. "No Channie. Just get the vegetables from Kyungsoo and add them in when the water looks all bubbly. Chanyeol nodded and did what he was told. "Noona~ What about the garlic how much do I add in?" Minseok poked at Hyoyeon's belly, making her giggle. "Just a pinch." Hyoyeon cooed. "Sehun, could you go and set the table please?" Sehun nodded and got the bowls. "Luhannie go help Sehun." The said boy got the chopsticks and went to the dining room with Sehun. "Kris, could you please hand me the black pepper? I can't reach it." Hyoyeon pointed at the upper shelf. Kris nodded and easily swooped it into his hand giving it to Hyoyeon. 

"Thanks."

Hyoyeon went to check on the soup that Jongdae was currently stirring. Kyungsoo adding vegetables when the old ones were evaporating into the soup, giving it a bit more taste. "Jongin, could you add the black pepper into the soup. Kyungsoo will tell you what to do." "Yes, Noona." Hyoyeon smiled and brought the ddeokbeoki she made while the boys were helping fixing the soup. She handed it to Suho who gladly took it and disappeared into the dining room.

--

"BABIES!!!" Hyoyeon yelled from the bathroom organizing the things she bought while the boys were at school.The boys came running into the bathroom that Hyoyeon was in. "Do you want to help me?" The boys nodded enthusiastically and Hyoyeon stepped aside showing the color dye she bought. 
"TADA! I want to add rainbow highlights. Could you help me?" The boys were excited. They were thinking about the time Hyoyeon Noona asked for her help to dye her hair blonde. "Sure Noona!" 

Luhan and Sehun - Purple Hair Dye

Kyungsoo and Jongin - Green Hair Dye

Baekhyun and Chanyeol - Yellow Hair Dye

Yixing and Joonmyun - Red Hair Dye

Tao and Kris - Blue Hair Dye

Minseok and Chen -  Pink Hair Dye

They all grabbed the brushes provided and started adding the color onto Hyoyeon's hair.

--

"Sehun! Rub HARDER!!" Hyoyeon groaned closing her eyes.

"Tao.. Add more. I can barely feel it."

"Jongin, you're supposed to push it in!!" 

Jondae and Minseok were snickering at Noona.

"Why are you guys laughing at me?"

"Noona. You sound like we're having ." Jongdae snickered.

That's when the boys stopped doing what they were doing and glared and Chen.

"Why did you have to say that? It was really fun." Jongin whined.

"GROSS! Why are you even thinking that way? What happened to my baby Jongdae? HE TURNED INTO A !" Hyoyeon patted Jondae's head and wiped away a fake tear.

--

"OH."

"MY."

"GOD!!"

The boys said in unison. 

Hyoyeon looked at them terrified. 

Do I look ugly?

Oh No!

"What? What's wrong?" Hyoyeon shrieked.

"Noona... You're. You're" Luhan couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Noona. You're hair." Kyungsoo's eyes were boggling out at you as of right now.

"WHAT?!??" Hyoyeon said. She was sitting on a stool and she couldn't even see her reflection because the boys were blocking her.

"NOONA! YOU LOOK SOOO...." Tao began.

"OH MY ING GOD JUST SHOW ME WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!!" Hyoyeon was going to have a tantrum if no one's going to tell her what's going on.

Kris took a mirror and Hyoyeon gasped.

"Noona..."

"YOU LOOK HOT! AY! ON FIRE!" Jongin smirked.

"OH MY GOD!!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"OH MI! OH MI! OH MI! OH MI!!" Hyoyeon jumped in her seat trying not to get to excited, that she would pee her pants.

"THANK YOU!!!!!" Hyoyeon squeezed the boys so tightly that they couldn't breathe.

"N-Noona." They chocked out.

Hyoyeon smiled and let go and went into her room.