Happy Buussddayy~

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

'OH MY GOD!'

'Becky look at her '

'No but seriously! WHAT IS THAT NOISE??'

Hyoyeon was trying to fall asleep but she keeps hearing noises coming from the boys' rooms. 

"UGHHH!!!!" Hyoyeon groaned. She shifted in her bed and just closed her eyes. She was about to sleep when her door slammed open.

"NOONA!!!!" She heard Kyungsoo, Luhan, Tao, Minseok, Baekhyun, and Yixing say. Hyoyeon just groaned and looked up to see all the boys in their footsie pajamas. 

Hyoyeon stiffled a laugh but laughed out loud anyways. "PWAHHHAHAHAH!!! YOU GUYS ARE WEARING FOOTSIE PAJAMAS!!!" Hyoyeon laughed, more like yelled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and his Diva Mode was on. "Look GURL. We are trying to sleep, so get yo up and tell me why Chanyeol keeps on saying funny things." Baekhyun glared. "Jeez man. I'M UP!" Hyoyeon rolled out of bed and lazily stood up from the ground. Tao giving her weird glances. "What? Don't you guys do that? Roll of the bed and stand up from the ground?" The boys were looking at her like she was crazy.

"Just me?" Luhan shook his head. "Noona? Could you please just fix us a bed. Sehun keeps making grunting noises and it's really annoying!" Luhan said. "Yea! Suho keeps out my name! It's scary!" Yixing sniffled. "Mine is the worst! Jongin is doing every single thing that your roomate is doing!" Kyungsoo whined.

"OH YEAH? WELL KRIS IS ING THE BED!" Tao finally yelled. The boys looked at him. "yea! that shut you up!" 

"Well. Anyways. Tomorrow is my first day at your school and I really want to be nice and ready tomorrow morning. Well actually this morning since it's already 1:00!!!" Hyoyeon messily took out the extra mattress and threw it on the ground. Picking up pillows and blankets for them.

"THERE! NOW GO TO SLEEP!" 

"Jeez Noona. You know you're only going to be OUR extra-curricular teacher right?" Yixing pointed out. "So what? I'm still going to be a Teacher and teacher's stay in a place called the Teacher's Lounge and I want to make new friends." Hyoyeon exclaimed. "Whatever. JUST LET ME GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Baekhyun began to snuggle into the blanket.

"Ugh... diva."

--

Hyoyeon suddenly woke up looking at the clock. 5:38. Hyoyeon checked the calender and smiled. 'January 12, 2013'

'Do Kyungsoo's Birthday'

'Kekeke.' Hyoyeon got up and slowly walked toward the boys' bed. "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you." She quietly sang. "Happy birthday dear..." "DO KYUNGSOO GET UP RIGHT NOW!!!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed jumping on top of the boys' bed throwing away the pillows and blankets. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YO-" 

"NOONA!!!!!!" Kyungsoo yelled pulling her down. "Yes.. My dearest Kyungsoo." "I understand it's my birthday, but please, be quiet." Kyungsoo said and immediately went back to sleep. The other boys didn't even move. "Ugh. You boys are such party poopers." Hyoyeon huffed out. "GURLLLLL!! WATCHU TALKIN BOUT~!" Baekhyun said in his sleep. "Now I know who influenced Chen." 

--

A/N: HI GUYS!! This is dedicated to my lovely Do Kyungsoo. D.O baby is finally 21!! WEEE!! I'm pretty sure he is. Either way, happy birthday!! Please Comment and Subscribe and DO WHATEVER!! Thank you for reading this chapter. Wait for the others patiently! :)

-Heather