Hyoyeon

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

"Yixing! Do you have the keys?" Hyoyeon yelled from the kitchen. "I'M GETTING IT RIGHT NOW!!!" Yixing's footsteps were super loud, that it echoed through the Mansion. "OKAY!!" Hyoyeon and Kyungsoo were making the boys lunch. Steamed buns (Xiumin's favorite), Kimbap, Kimchi Spaghetti, and Egg Pancakes. "Kyungsoo, could you go and get the lunch boxes, while I go get the containers?" Hyoyeon pointed to the 12 lunch boxes in the corner shelf. "Ok Noona." Kyungsoo quickly took the lunch boxes while Hyoyeon put the food inside the containers. 

"Thanks Kyungsoo." Hyoyeon took all 12 lunches and put them on the counter. "Go get ready now, I'll go wake up the others. Thanks Baby Soo." Kyungsoo ran upstairs and went to take a shower. Yixing and Suho were already ready because Hyoyeon needed some help to lay out the boys' uniforms. Hyoyeon went upstairs into Kyungsoo and Jongin's room. She knocked on the door and peeked inside. "Jongin, get up now. it's 6:00." Hyoyeon went beside Jongin's bed and shook him. "Noona!! It's to early." Jongin whined, but still sat up. 

"Go and wash up. Kyungsoo's almost finished taking a shower." Hyoyeon patted his head and left the room. She went into Luhan and Sehun's room next." Hyoyeon zapped a pan and a stick. Because she lives with boys who have magical powers, she ended up a wizard. Hyoyeon went inside the room and started to make noise. "LUHAN!! SEHUN!! WAKE UP NOW!!" Hyoyeon was shouting and making a huge noise that because Luhan was telekinetic, he threw the pan and the stick to the side. Hyoyeon pouted. "Hey! That's not fair." She went to their bed and body slammed on top of them. "I told you to wake up!!!" Hyoyeon rolled on top of them, Sehun was trying to push her off, but he was still sleepy so he yelled. "NOONA! I'M UP!! I'M UP!" Hyoyeon smiled and got off of them. "Go and take a shower now. I hung your uniforms ok?" They both nodded and got up to shower together. 

Hyoyeon left to Xiumin and Chen's room. "BOYS! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT EASY! GET UP OR NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET YOUR LUNCH!" Xiumin immediately got up because he knew that Hyoyeon packs double the food for him. "Noona! I LOVE YOU!!" Xiumin yelled. "LOVE YOU TOO BAOZI!" Hyoyeon smiled. "Chen, you troll. If you don't get up. I'm grounding you from doing anymore pranks for the week. Hearing this, Chen bolted up and headed to the showers. "I'm up Noona!" "Good."

Hyoyeon went into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room. "Babies! I love you!" Hyoyeon kissed Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the cheek. Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. "LOVE YOU TOO NOONA!"

Hyoyeon went into Tao and Kris' room and found them already finished. "Good! You guys are ready. Go downstairs and eat, I made some wonton soup." They nodded and kissed Hyoyeon on the cheek. 

 

Hyoyeon left the room and shouted. "WHOEVER FINISHES LAST IS GOING TO WASH THE DISHES FOR DINNER!!" The boys were now yelling at each other because they couldn't find their things. "OKAY! WHO STOLE MY SHOES!!?" Hyoyeon heard Sehun yell. "Where's my Music Sheets???" Baekhyun yelled. Kyungsoo smiled and left his room. "Finished Noona!" Hyoyeon smiled and told him to go eat now. Jongin followed behind him. Hyoyeon left downstairs and found almost all of them there. Except for Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!! You're helping me wash the dishes!!" Hyoyeon yelled. "Noona!!" Chanyeol walked down the stairs. "Don't 'Noona' me." Hyoyeon said stepping  behind the counter. "Okay my  babies. Another day of Highschool. I'm telling you not to use your powers. Especially you Jongin. Don't just teleport for your own use." 

"Okay boys. I have your phones and your lunches, make sure to call Noona if you need help." The boys grabbed their backpack and took their Lunches and Phones from their Noona. "Okay! Let's go now!" Hyoyeon took the keys from Yixing and went into the van. 

--

"Ok babies.! Stay safe! Call Noona! Give Noona a kiss on the cheek." One by one, they each gave Hyoyeon a kiss on the cheek.

"BYE BABIES! SEE YOU LATER!"

--

 

EXO and Hyoyeon's House

Kitchen

 

Hyoyeon's Bedroom

KaiSoo

HunHan

XiuChen

TaoRis

BaekYeol

 

Bathroom #1

Bathroom #2

Bathroom #3

Bathroom #4